Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys! She just really hit a nerve there! Shes made what could have been an educational and inspiring post about how 'amazing' she is.
Well, she's setting her poor kids up to be bullied in school too when their classmates realize that their ma has plastered them over insta for the gram for breastfeeding.
That's another thing what makes me sad, kids are cruel.
You're respecting your babies privacy, I know I will when I finally have a baby lol 😂

Reactions: 3
Knew I wasn’t making it up!

Anna, why you lie????

Didn’t tell anyone about finishing feeding Annie, but did a photo shoot, grid and blog post 🤥🤥🤥
she probably doesn’t know the difference between truth and reality now in her truman show. She knows bf posts bring in the likes, praise and how wonderful she is. She can then feel validated and believe she is a good mother? martyr? that country core earth mother? because the sheep tell her so. Conveniently forgetting how she pimps those children out for cash, makeing them act like performing seals. This post was a veiled ‘normalise breastfeeding’ post but in reality was to feel superior to other mothers while still keeping non-breastfeeders sweet by adding in a courtesy fed is best afterthought. What a narcissist hole she is. Country core, earth mother, frick away off!

Reactions: 6
You just have to pity these people. I mean if feeding their child is their greatest accomplishment....
maybe its because i have no kids but i find any breastfeeding chat from instahuns and even friend just so utterly boring. If you want to do it do it if you dont then dont. Why go on and on about it !!

Reactions: 7
maybe its because i have no kids but i find any breastfeeding chat from instahuns and even friend just so utterly boring. If you want to do it do it if you dont then dont. Why go on and on about it !!
I’ll tell you exactly why. It’s the new way for some mothers to look down upon other mothers and think they’re a better parent. Though it is in a much more subtle and toxic way as they say it under the guise of ‘awareness’ and normalising breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is normal and the only people that are weird about it are some older generations or perverted men. It’s so toxic because there’s always a conciliatory add on about it doesn’t matter how long or if your breastfed at all to cover their backs. Then why count at all and why say at all? The reason is, the instahuns are just a pack of toxic narcissists who are all in competition with each other with who has breastfed the longest, have the most chickens, biggest vegetable patch but ironically enough are the antitheses of good, environmentally friendly mothers.

Reactions: 14
I’ll tell you exactly why. It’s the new way for some mothers to look down upon other mothers and think they’re a better parent. Though it is in a much more subtle and toxic way as they say it under the guise of ‘awareness’ and normalising breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is normal and the only people that are weird about it are some older generations or perverted men. It’s so toxic because there’s always a conciliatory add on about it doesn’t matter how long or if your breastfed at all to cover their backs. Then why count at all and why say at all? The reason is, the instahuns are just a pack of toxic narcissists who are all in competition with each other with who has breastfed the longest, have the most chickens, biggest vegetable patch but ironically enough are the antitheses of good, environmentally friendly mothers.
Totally agree! This was a completely contrived post, posted at peak viewing time, to bring in the likes and engagement, it has little to do with promoting breastfeeding and everything to do with promoting Anna as the perfect mum! It makes me so angry that any new mum who couldn't feed herself would feel bad after reading this utter rubbish!

Reactions: 9
Totally agree! This was a completely contrived post, posted at peak viewing time, to bring in the likes and engagement, it has little to do with promoting breastfeeding and everything to do with promoting Anna as the perfect mum! It makes me so angry that any new mum who couldn't feed herself would feel bad after reading this utter rubbish!
And im sure she has a lot of new mums following her and lapping up her every word sadly.

This comment just makes me so cross
People like that live in cuckoo land, her life must be so empty if her greatest achievement is breastfeeding 😂...I tried it once didn’t like it, but see these people that think they’re goddesses for doing it need a good slap around the bake 🙄

The boob mug - not planned at all for weeks in advance.
The letter from her sister in America - can that not remain private.
(But then we wouldn't know about the absolutely hilarious chicken harness. So wacky and crazy.)
Literally, everything in Anna's life is up for grabs.
I'm convinced she has some kind of mental disorder. Addiction to social media and attention.

Reactions: 8
The boob mug - not planned at all for weeks in advance.
The letter from her sister in America - can that not remain private.
(But then we wouldn't know about the absolutely hilarious chicken harness. So wacky and crazy.)
Literally, everything in Anna's life is up for grabs.
I'm convinced she has some kind of mental disorder. Addiction to social media and attention.
Thats exactly what i thought. Her sister was sending her something thoughtful and private and she felt the need to share it with thousands of strangers... although i can't help but think that that was a package to anna....from anna lol!

Reactions: 4
Thats exactly what i thought. Her sister was sending her something thoughtful and private and she felt the need to share it with thousands of strangers... although i can't help but think that that was a package to anna....from anna lol!
Her sister must be a lot older than her is she?

Reactions: 2
Her bedroom wall panelling looks wonky in places-mirror, dodgy panelling or photoshop?! Ooohhh!

Reactions: 1
I really struggled gave it my best shot and my GP just said it’s not the be all and end all your mental well-being is more important, switched to formula and never looked back...

I don’t follow her but go on for a nosy every so often now, I had to come on to talk about the breast feeding post, I actually nearly vomited🤢🤢🤢So vulgar with all the focus on her tits and then the gross photo of her breast milk in a bottle (are followers supposed to say ‘congratulations Anna!’) and the photos of the poor baby in an incubator - to me that just shows zero respect for the child and their privacy, playing on their illness as it’s all for her own self praise - “I breast fed her better!!” I know this is a big deal to some people and there seems to be a breastfeeding obsession but I find it so strange to view breast feeding as such a big accomplishment in life? But I suppose she has no real career/qualifications? She gained an easy degree and was a manager in the Portrush Tesco, wow, and now just begs and sells her kids. With this post in particular, she just reeks of smugness and shows absolutely no awareness of people who choose not to breastfeed or can’t. And the rotten tits mug🤮🤮🤮I showed my husband and he said “can you imagine me drinking coffee out of a mug with a dick hanging out of it?” - she is so self obsessed and up her own arse, her entire account is all focused on how wonderful she is, god she is unbearable and actually turns me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t follow her but go on for a nosy every so often now, I had to come on to talk about the breast feeding post, I actually nearly vomited🤢🤢🤢So vulgar with all the focus on her tits and then the gross photo of her breast milk in a bottle (are followers supposed to say ‘congratulations Anna!’) and the photos of the poor baby in an incubator - to me that just shows zero respect for the child and their privacy, playing on their illness as it’s all for her own self praise - “I breast fed her better!!” I know this is a big deal to some people and there seems to be a breastfeeding obsession but I find it so strange to view breast feeding as such a big accomplishment in life? But I suppose she has no real career/qualifications? She gained an easy degree and was a manager in the Portrush Tesco, wow, and now just begs and sells her kids. With this post in particular, she just reeks of smugness and shows absolutely no awareness of people who choose not to breastfeed or can’t. And the rotten tits mug🤮🤮🤮I showed my husband and he said “can you imagine me drinking coffee out of a mug with a dick hanging out of it?” - she is so self obsessed and up her own arse, her entire account is all focused on how wonderful she is, god she is unbearable and actually turns me.
Totally feel the same. She turns me too but I can't bloody stop watching this car crash.
She's like a reality tv contestant - The Only Way is Anna.
I agree about the degree. She's always harping on about it and it's really not anything special. It was that useful she took a totally unrelated job in Tesco and would have you believe she has a strong background in communications.
You got lucky with instagram Anna. That's all it is. Right place, right time. No skill involved, no degree needed. You are a bog standard cringe 'influencer' like everyone and their grannies - with no degrees.

On a side note, of course she loves that picture of the gurls in their gifted retro jumper.. she can aff link the life out of it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My worry is that when the children start hitting adolescence nothing will be put of bounds... It will be partnerships with m&s for their first bra's, with always for their periods, she'll just keep wheeling the girls out for £££

Reactions: 5
My worry is that when the children start hitting adolescence nothing will be put of bounds... It will be partnerships with m&s for their first bra's, with always for their periods, she'll just keep wheeling the girls out for £££
Till they tell her to piss off ! I think bella enjoys it all at the minute but maybe not when shes a bit older

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.