Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Anna is so wild!! Wild!! She is just so crazy, kitchen dancing and falling into bed, imagine, it must be true gin makes you sin 🙄
In other words, spent the night in her pjs scrolling insta, stalking people and being the 1st class bore she is.

Reactions: 5
Omg Anna is so wild!! Wild!! She is just so crazy, kitchen dancing and falling into bed, imagine, it must be true gin makes you sin 🙄
In other words, spent the night in her pjs scrolling insta, stalking people and being the 1st class bore she is.
No one believes her nonsense surely. I see right through her. There is nothing fun or spontaneous about this girl .. ever.

Pure wildchild our Anna. The bars better watch out. Her and Colin are both two doses. Ive heard even their own friends that they have left cant stand them

Midnight dancing to old skool classics... just imagine the cringeworthy scene of her and colin doing that....*shudder*

Why is she talking about not being late to the bar on the 21st of June? Unless she's planning on a move to England 🤷 that date has zero relevance to Northern Ireland restrictions.
My thoughts exactly, she is as thick as two short planks. She's constantly travelling beyond the 10 mile limit to have "days out" with the guuuurls and doesn't even have the sense to hide it. Then she puts up this nonsense, absolutely no clue. I'm in a group chat with a few of her old pals and she is honestly a laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My thoughts exactly, she is as thick as two short planks. She's constantly travelling beyond the 10 mile limit to have "days out" with the guuuurls and doesn't even have the sense to hide it. Then she puts up this nonsense, absolutely no clue. I'm in a group chat with a few of her old pals and she is honestly a laughing stock.
i bet she is !! How could she not be. Its so ridiculous

Really? I often wonder what people who know/knew her actually think of her because it seems that everyone is just in awe of her.
Surely not everyone is taken in with this rubbish.

Reactions: 2
I will teach my girls that you have to be the first to get in there with a soppy post regarding some social media over hyped “day”. I will teach my girls that likes and shares and online attention are of more importance than their digital footprint. I will teach my girls to not have an original thought or idea. I will teach my girls to sell the souls of their children for a quick buck. I will teach my girls that image and material possessions are paramount.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I will teach my girls that you have to be the first to get in there with a soppy post regarding some social media over hyped “day”. I will teach my girls that likes and shares and online attention are of more importance than their digital footprint. I will teach my girls to not have an original thought or idea. I will teach my girls to sell the souls of their children for a quick buck. I will teach my girls that image and material possessions are paramount.
Haha just about to write this.

I will teach my girls how to pose properly
I will teach my girls that their privacy isnt worth the free stuff they get
I will teach my girls that beige is a lovely colour
I will teach my girls that fakeness conquers all
I will teach my girls that showing everything they do to 70k strangers is perfectly acceptable
I will teach my girls how to make a fake business to try to cover the fact that all my money comes from the fake #ads i do

Wind yer neck in Anna!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she talking about not being late to the bar on the 21st of June? Unless she's planning on a move to England 🤷 that date has zero relevance to Northern Ireland restrictions.
That’s what I thought! Does she even know what’s happening!

Reactions: 2
I will teach my children how to filter photos, be fake and lie about your life to impress strangers.
I will teach my children how to copy everyone and jump on every Instagram trend and pass it off as your own.
I will teach my children that i would advertise/ affiliate literally anything for money, there are no limits.
I will teach my children that sitting around taking photos of myself and posting crap online is an actual job and makes me a boss babe, no need to work at worthwhile jobs like nursing or teaching etc
I will teach my children that manipulating their innocence and lack of consent earns me money.
I could fill a book with this woman's hypocrisy!
Get off your soap box Anna we see right through you.

The only thing she has given those children is a vast, unescapable digital footprint

• Heart
The irony in all of that blows me away when validation from others, outside image and mass consumerism is what she role models to her children. Words are cheap and lots of passive aggression for an ‘inspirational’ women’s day post 🙄

• Heart
Ah, there's the true meaning of International Women's Day now... ads and aff links.
And there's Martha on her bland, beige, wooden slide with her bland, beige, wooden play pram.
Contrast this with Ellepearls who gave her daughter a colourful Minions birthday party like the little girl wanted. Colourful balloons, birthday cake and jumper. So the little girl could be a little girl. No posing. No ads.

Ah, there's the true meaning of International Women's Day now... ads and aff links.
And there's Martha on her bland, beige, wooden slide with her bland, beige, wooden play pram.
Contrast this with Ellepearls who gave her daughter a colourful Minions birthday party like the little girl wanted. Colourful balloons, birthday cake and jumper. So the little girl could be a little girl. No posing. No ads.
Awk elle pearls does plenty of posing lol . But i get your point

Reactions: 3
Ahh International womens day.
I especially love the prickish posts about 'be kind'
Which is code for 'don't point out my money grabbing, child exploiting ways'

Reactions: 11
Awk elle pearls does plenty of posing lol . But i get your point
Yea lol I know, I just meant she didn't have her daughter in a 1940s war outfit posing for a birthday aff link.. I'm just waiting for Ellepearls to bug me lol

• Haha
Anna's latest ad post - 'The girls very much have their own opinions about fashion.'
Aye, it looks it.
What 5-7 year old would choose matching beige outfits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Anna's latest ad post - 'The girls very much have their own opinions about fashion.'
Aye, it looks it.
What 5-7 year old would choose matching beige outfits.
I'd love to see her take those weins to Dunnes and let them pick some glittery tops and leggings.
But no. Scratchy, beigey, collary starchiness all round 😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.