Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starshining

VIP Member
F2901A9C-E0DE-4260-9F17-24F9DA7E5C70.png

9:30 in the morning dropping the girls to school. Waiting for someone to ask where the coat is from so it can be #Aff linked

it’s all looking a bit drag queen today

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fourwires

There is nothing on earth as precious or as valuable as your privacy. To sell it out online is truly the stupidest thing I can think of.
For strangers to know where you live, whats inside your home, the car you drive, is utterly terrifying.

Picture123

To be fair, I thought the gurrrrlllsss would have got a pony for Christmas, with all the riding lessons content and having to keep up with Laura Ad. Then I realised you can't affiliate link a pony!

• Haha
The recent stories... she literally has such a high opinion of herself. 'I just dont know how i am so disorganised with 3 kids when i was able to run a store with 2'...well Anna, you couldnt cope with 'running' a store and you left and now sell you and your kids souls for your income. Tescos spent all that time and effort training you for you to leave as you realised there was an easier way to make money!

Dont see AC connects up to much, just these random snippets of work with the same local companies. If we actually seen the good work she was doing with these local companies through AC connects that Id maybe actually have some respect for her but we all know her money comes from her and her kids #ads.

Shes really annoyed me today, sorry for the rant! the NHS is at breaking point, people are loosing their jobs and lives, businesses dont know it they can open tomorrow and shes blathering on about how disorganised she is with 'work' and three kids... Time to unfollow i think!

Starshining

VIP Member
❌ Warning ❌
Always remember when there is a mug held in the photograph, you are about to be sold something...

< marketing school trick #1 look relatable before you fleece them>

lo and behold...#aff linked

“Very tempted to get the navy also...”
i.e.
If you all swipe up enough

F862D758-E946-40C3-93B5-AA1BFDA7AADF.jpeg
4AA36AD3-23F9-4B71-A6DF-482DF78AA972.jpeg

🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

Lezzab

The recent stories... she literally has such a high opinion of herself. 'I just dont know how i am so disorganised with 3 kids when i was able to run a store with 2'...well Anna, you couldnt cope with 'running' a store and you left and now sell you and your kids souls for your income. Tescos spent all that time and effort training you for you to leave as you realised there was an easier way to make money!

Dont see AC connects up to much, just these random snippets of work with the same local companies. If we actually seen the good work she was doing with these local companies through AC connects that Id maybe actually have some respect for her but we all know her money comes from her and her kids #ads.

Shes really annoyed me today, sorry for the rant! the NHS is at breaking point, people are loosing their jobs and lives, businesses dont know it they can open tomorrow and shes blathering on about how disorganised she is with 'work' and three kids... Time to unfollow i think!
Yep she’s so ‘disorganised’ that she’s able to buy a Christmas tree, new matching nighties for the girls and set up a festive photo shoot in early November ffs, along with the wreath and all the other ongoing daily material purchases. Such crude and vulgar display of materialism in a time when a lot of people are struggling. Try organising a home with working full time hours plus overtime working with covid patients and then come back to me with your moaning 😡

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Does she not live in country side ? Looks like it. Where is it then. Looks set on farm
It’s not on a farm. Nothing like it. It’s a new build at the side of a main road, a couple of mins from the town she has always lived. With another bigger new build right at her back fence, looking in to her garden and back of her house. Instagram is so fake

ChristinaM

Just watched the latest stories.
Christmas crap - it's November?
More gifted items, more ads and advising people to use lists to get organised? Her list must consist of: slather myself in free makeup, play dress up with free stuff, open all the free stuff, order takeaway or free hello fresh meal, rearrange room with latest free stuff... etc.
Again, she's using someone's actual business and talent (ceramic girl) to promote herself.
And, I am so sick of the constant .. Oh I managed a large team at the supermarket... making sure she puts 150 staff in brackets to hammer home the size of this team Anna allegedly single handedly managed.
Tesco let you work a 4 day week and that still wasn't good enough.
It's irrelevant anyway Anna because what exactly do you do now?
Using this laughable AC Connects guise to try and pass yourself off as a business women, to attempt to legitimise the fact you're nothing but a lazy, ungrateful scrounger.
For a 'social media consultant' her 'business' page is woeful. She doesn't promote her 'clients' instead using them to promote herself on her blossomingbirds account.
Why would anyone who has the balls, talent, and drive to create an idea/open a business need bloody Anna to take pictures and upload videos to instagram. Like, it's an app ANYONE can use, why would you need Anna? It's just so mental to me that Anna and clearly some other people class her as an expert in this.

Starshining

VIP Member
0F22D1BF-0807-4E50-ADF1-911E5D41DE45.jpeg

this is straight from the school of “huntersandheels” smarm photography...just missing the “sleeve dropped off the shoulder” 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

ChristinaM

Ellepearls' daughter wants a tacky Minions birthday party and Elanna said if that's what her three year old wants, that's what she'll get.
Can you imagine Anna doing this? Not a chance. Annie couldn't even get the Barbie dollhouse for Christmas - it was substituted for an aesthetically pleasing instagram worthy wooden house - in other words, what Anna wanted, not what her child wanted.

• Haha

Whatthechuff

I had to unfollow, I used to love her account years ago as it was nice to see someone from NI and I did love her style/ house etc. However, it has just gotten ridiculous now. I absolutely can not fathom how much money she spends on a regular basis. She has spent a small fortune in the past year and it actually makes me sick. It must be lovely to be so loaded but I've had enough. The spending is just relentless and I can't even imagine how much she is spending on that garden and putting a stove in the garden house! We saved for a year to get our stove in our actual house! Is she just showing off, does she not realise how tone deaf she is?!! All that's pretty is another one I can't watch any more, the constant excessive spending, I just really don't need to see that every day 🙄🙄
Be rest assured it’s prob mostly on credit! She’s prob up to her eyeballs in it. Laura-Ann’s husband owes thousands due to an old business that went under. It’s all so fake! Plus both their old houses were a mess. I know someone who knew laura Ann’s old one and it was awful mess in the parts you can’t see. Someone on here said they knew someone who cleaned Anna’s old house and it not only was stinking but it was shoddy DIY jobs and an apparent mess. They’re both a joke. I know I would rather save for stuff and know I worked hard to get it rather than fleecing others for their own materialistic gain. Dicks the lot of them!

• Heart
Anna is really trying to transition into a whimsical, country bumpkin, stay at home earth mother and instead looks like a desperate caricature of Instagram cliches. Imagine living your life like that! It’s actually tragic.

Starshining

VIP Member
Why does she hold that mug while doing a story, it makes it look so forced and unnatural even though she must be going for the opposite effect.
Oh just popped on to tell you about this rug, not planned at all. 🙄
When Single, White Anna is holding a mug, lock your purse away 😉

• Haha

Incredulous

No essential travel and a strict stay at home message by law and she’s up the mountain again for more snowy pictures. The way she was smiling inanely at the camera at herself was so uncomfortable and narcissistic!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Wheretonext

VIP Member
So just to be clear, when her garden is finished and it looks like RVK_Loves’ garden, it’s not her fault, she didn’t stalk Rebeccas page wishing she was more like her. It was Colins idea which he designed in his head and came up with the plan himself. RightyO Anna , I hear ya 😉

• Haha