Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Y’all catch when she referred to herself as a Karen in the lunar new year video? She sets ’em up, we knock ‘em down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Yojimbo36

Chatty Member
A little something I threw together earlier to celebrate BLOB's newfound health & fitness goals..... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
The recent video where KT is harping on about the upcoming Magic Key terrace really grinds my gears.

Holy projecting, Batman. She continually solicits thoughts and opinions from the viewers, while simultaneously poisoning the well and biasing the responses with her own baggage.

I’m paraphrasing, but it was something along the lines of ”What are your thoughts, guys? Are you excited about the new magic key terrace, or do you think it’s too little too late and Disney should go fuck themselves?”

Before I moved into my mom’s basement and started living off my weekly allowance for doing chores around the house, I did a fair amount of user experience research around software.

You might be asking yourself, “Tom, with all of your pre-basement experience in the software industry, what would you say is rule #1 for obtaining thorough and honest qualitative feedback from people?”

I’m so glad you inquired. The key, of course, is to ask non-leading, open-ended questions.

If I asked my users questions like hers, I would have built products that nobody liked - because I valued my own opinion over those of the people that truly mattered.

As we continue to point out, nobody asked her to hitch her buggy to this horse. She made a conscious decision to bank her entire livelihood on a business that owes her nothing and will continue to act in its own best interest with zero regard for leeches like her.

Don‘t like the reservation system? No worries, there are thousands of other people to take your place who are more than happy to plan their trip in advance.

When you don’t have the time, money, or developmental deficiencies to go to the park 8 days a week like these two chuckleheads - a simple reservation ain’t all that much to ask.

Best remove ‘em.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
1642782591290.png

Vlog review / summary time....

Opening setup:
  • Spencer : “there’s a ton of new food and treats to try”
  • KT: “I’m really excited, I get a little treat today. “I’m really excited because I get to kind of have a couple treats today, just a little bit, but I’m excited about it”
  • Spencer: “little tasters”
Spencer says the first stop is Schmoozies but they end up stopping at Award Wieners first.

They get the Lava dog with Filmstrip fries…Disneyland does offer Mandarin Oranges in place of the fries…but of course they get the fries.
  • KT: (referring to the fries) “they are a DCA classic”
  • KT is worried that the hot dog is going to be too spicy. This concern will continue with the other tastings in this Vlog. Keep in mind, these are the same people that have difficulty eating breakfast sausage because its “too spicy”
This is the point when KT justifies and explains how they can consume garbage food while on a diet.
  • KT: “By the way, we won’t be eating everything, but we brought some stuff to take stuff home, so its not going to waste. Obviously if its ice cream or something, but as you know were trying to have a little bit of a heather diet, so I just want to give you an FYI that….we have family members that well be bringing this food to that we’re not finishing, just an FYI (weird chuckle and a hand clap)” The best part about this scene is after she is done saying her piece, she jams a filmstrip fry down her gullet.
This statement is so obviously a lie. They are trying to avoid hate for wasting food and not sticking to their diet.

They finally make it to Schmoozies. They get a Sorcerers Mickey Shake and Hot Chocolate Float.
  • KT, fakely says “look at these awesome new things!!”
They literally put their heads together and suck the life out of the Sorcerers Mickey Shake.

Next stop is the Studio Catering Co. food truck. They get the Hoisin pork sliders and fried tamales.

Again, concerns about spiciness. Of course, they like both “tastings”.

Next stop Smoke Jumpers for some Alcohol (Apple moonshine) for Spencer. On the way spencer explains that he’s never had moonshine. This surprised me.

Spencer doesn’t like the drink and gives it 4 starts. I’m guessing this is out of 10 not 5

They are now making there way to Disneyland.
  • KT: (Visibly having difficulty walking and breathing) “we have to just waddle over there, I already…”
  • Spencer: “what’s wrong?”
  • KT: “It’s not like we like had that much, but little bites add up”
  • Spencer: “little bits of bites”
  • KT: “I’m hurtn’ man, I'm not gonna lie“
  • Spencer: “we haven’t been indulging in a lot of sugar like things”
  • KT: Be prepared, bring a couple of to-go things, maybe share things, you think you can do it and then, oh boy, im slowing down here”
I’m trying to understand what is going on here. It would appear that instead of having a few bites and sips and taking the rest home to family, they’ve devoured everything so far and are feeling the effects. They are making the excuse that because they’ve been “dieting” the effects of garbage food is greater.

Next stop The Jolly Holiday.

KT sings a song: “It’s a jolly holiday with all of are food, we get to eat a lot and be happy”

KT’s original song is about how she eats food to make her happy. Hmmm.

They got a raspberry creme brulee, chocolate mousse brownie and caramel chocolate macaroon.

Spencer: “all is well at the Disneyland Resort

KT: “except my stomach” This might be the first truthful thing said in this entire vlog.

KT is “hurting” and needs to recover before doing another food vlog. They have clearly not had just one or a few bits of everything.

KT: “I’m enjoying myself a little too much”

Now at Royal Street Veranda for some Bacon cheddar jalapeno fritters.

Again, spiciness concern because of the Jalapenos. Spencer acting like his mouth is on fire.

Now eating cookie butter beignets.

They are now making backhanded comments about the portion size of the Beignets.

KT sarcastically says: “its probably better for are waistlines anyways, which is what I think they said”

Spencer referring to the Cookie Butter Beignets as “CBBs”

I think its funny how, because of tattle.life they think they need continuity between their lifestyle vlogs and Disneyland vlogs.

I would bet a year’s salary that there were no leftovers after filming this vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Wish_I_Weren't_Here

As my name implies, I wish I could just be over this... But I'm not so I'm here.

Hi.

I started watching the Blabs and other Disney vloggers when Galaxy's Edge had its soft opening at Disneyland. Long story short, the Blabs stood out-- greatly helped by Spencer's fantastic night footage of Galaxy's Edge--and I started skimming through their history (and the Disney Bears and even a few Periscopes) to see what I had missed.

Which led to good discoveries and bad ones. I've never been the type of person to just blindly adore things. When I'm a fan of something, there are always things I don't like about it too. The Blabs were no exception. I NEVER thought they were perfect, I just wish I had jumped ship sooner.

The Covid vlogs are what finally got my family to stop watching. The privileged entitlement and the laser-focus on what they COULDN'T HAVE finally killed it for the entire household.

And here's where I start to feel like, "Hi, I'm 'Weren't Here' and I've been sober for a year and a half..." Sometimes you just need to get it off your chest.

A few moments that stood out:
(well, besides the cheating, lying and grifting)

Spencer throwing a silent fit over Katie teasing him about an earlier rant he made about green lights being hard to produce.

Katie recounting the story of arguing with an older patient FROM SWITZERLAND because she believed he was lying about the Matterhorn being a real mountain.

I could go on, but I'll leave it at these two moments because I remember them as early warning signs.

About the "green light fit"... I mean, everyone gets upset, and sometimes when friends tease you it can cut more deeply, but THE WAY he handled it was a "true colors" moment for me.

Just because a man seems generally laid back and nice doesn't mean he can't [hurl verbal or physical abuse/emotionally manipulate/just plain SULK] with the best of them. Just like Tim Tracker, he's let his calm demeanor make him a wolf in sheep's clothing and it works phenomenally well because people are drawn to a calm demeanor and can't imagine a guy like that EVER getting mad about ANYTHING (let alone taking it out on his loved ones in insidious ways, either in plain sight or behind closed doors).

Spencer gets off easy around here in comparison to Katie, but I do think he's his own form of dangerous. I genuinely hope it's not a serious form of danger, and more that he's just a little b¡tch. But tormenting ex-girlfriends and escalating things to the point that someone is working on a restraining order against you... That's a PREDATOR. It doesn't matter how chill he is most of the time. IMO, he is very definitely reaping the consequences of the life he's sown.

And as for the Matterhorn fiasco...

As a fellow Disney fan who also grew up going to the parks: WHAT?! How can you be that dumb?! I've known that since before I can even remember!

I also have a hard time believing she's made it through life never hearing that it was real before. I strongly suspect that whenever it came up she either wasn't paying enough attention or her brain Etch-A-Sketch'd whatever picture she was forming of a real life Matterhorn mountain, and instead, drew a crude picture of a flower.

Because willful ignorance is a totally cute personality trait and people buy you presents for acting like that!

What bothered me about it wasn't that she didn't already know the Matterhorn is a real mountain (okay...that bothered me too...it's always disconcerting when people reach new levels of stupid), it's THE WAY she handled it that set off the red flags.

Arguing with a patient who is older than you...and from the country in question...because heaven forbid she learn from it or spend 2 seconds on Google.

She chooses belligerent ignorance over a learning opportunity. Repeatedly.

And after she told this story, she was *really hoping* everyone else in the group would confess that THEY ALSO didn't know the Matterhorn is real so she could simultaneously feel validated for her stupidity AND superior for dropping that truth bomb ("WOW, the Matterhorn is real! Who knew?!").

Look, everyone has flaws. And YouTuber's flaws get pointed out to infinity. That's another reason why I've stayed away from posting here for so long. It's not really the forum I wanted to contribute to.

NO JUDGEMENT TO THE PEOPLE HERE!

Knowing that other people see it too has made me feel more sane. It's just that at this point in my life, I don't want to spend my time complaining about Youtubers online. I just want to be OVER IT, you know? But poison is poison, and "not watching" was not enough to forcefully eject the Blab poison from my veins. I think I need to try a less passive treatment. So here I am.

The funny thing is, if I could have respectfully voiced my concerns on YouTube--you know, DIRECTLY to the people with whom I had the concerns--without being seen as a Big Old Mean Meany, I probably would have just said my piece and be done with it. By trying to create this oh-so-positive community of blind worshipers and non-critical thinkers, they've completely lost touch with reality and any viewers who live in reality.

Because, "Hey, I'm getting sick of all the Halloween videos," is valuable feedback for content creators. And if one person feels that way, probably other people feel that way. Comments like that shouldn't have to be met with a barrage of stans going, "Shut up!" "Don't watch, then!" "Why do toxic people always have to voice their negative opinions?!" "Don't let the haters get you down, KT and Spence, everything you do is perfect."

Because even if a content creator decides to keep doing the Halloween <or insert subject here> videos, it's still helpful to have a finger on the pulse of your viewers, or POTENTIAL viewers. Not checking that pulse is the reason their channel is DYING.

The Blabs have repeatedly proven that they ARE NOT content creators. They are people who want all of your money and none of your lip.

I REALLY don't want to give them my head space anymore, but simply not watching hasn't released all the toxins that are still floating around in my brain because of them. I think what's still bothering me is the lingering feeling that I should have said something. The whole 'evil triumphs when good people do nothing' sentiment.

Which sounds dire when applied to the Blabs--they are killing their channel all by themselves, thankfully. And this is unlikely to ever be a matter of life and death, but I know that there are still viewers out there who are completely blindsided by the "haters" and I don't want my silence to be part of the problem.

Spencer and Katie are showing us who they are, but sometimes (especially when people are LIARS) it's hard to read the signs.

What I ultimately hope is for their channel to crash and burn. Then I hope that they break up and seek professional help so each of them get to a healthy place in life. Because despite everything, I can still see how they might have something positive to offer the world. But even if not, if they could just stop pumping their Best Life brand of toxicity into the air that would STILL make the world a better place.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Only made it through about 10 minutes of her solo live stream, but I learned so much!

KT finally has some rare spare time to herself and she appears to be manically clueless as to how to spend it. She simply defaults to joining her “friends” on a live chat, and also considers going back to Disneyland.

A well-adjusted human in a healthy relationship would welcome some time alone from their partner to partake of some hobbies or pastimes that fulfill them and bring them joy. Instead, KT nervously returns to the only things in her life that make her feel whole:

- Fleeting, one-sided praise from complete strangers over the internet (while hearing herself pontificate)

- OR, visiting the one physical location in her life that makes her feel validated by feeding her child-like neuroses and allows her to be recognized as a celebrity by her stans.

And don't get me started on the tsunami. Ok granted, their Malibu place is on the coast. But she literally claimed that her Orange County residence was in danger as well! A completely false and calculated statement aimed to perpetuate the illusion that they live at the beach. Sorry KT, the tsunami will need to be a little bigger before it swallows up the Anacapa apartments in Irvine, CA 92602.

Unfortunately I stopped watching before she started crying crocodile tears - sometimes the Wi-Fi is spotty in my basement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

disneynana21

VIP Member
Finally get a day off. I’m a healthcare worker and have been picking up a lot of extra hours due to the spike in cases. Thank you for the content you all provide. I finally got to catch up today. I have to say, as a respiratory therapist, KT might as well have said a BIG F. U. to all healthcare workers by suggesting you go to the parks to fulfill a reservation, even if you have Covid so you don’t get dinged for it. This BITCH!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Learnings from latest vlog:
1. They aren’t trying to be negative or complain. I was able to deduce this by hearing KT say they aren’t trying to be negative or complain about 33 times.

2. They want to hear YOUR thoughts about Magic Key in the comments below.

3. Something, something reservations

Wambsgans‘ Commentary:
No, guys. Disneyland is not listening to you.

Soul-crushing moment:
At 22:38 Spencer finishes speaking and KT retorts with “To word that better…” and gives her own take on what he said. Poor guy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

diskneelvr

VIP Member
I’m all for snark but I feel like the poster who’s going into explicit detail about KT’s under carriage is trying to take away from the cold hard facts being told here. I dislike KT and Spencer just as much as the next person but there’s a line between funny and disturbing. Just adds to the image KT is trying to portray of a mentally imbalanced loser living in a basement. Just my opinion…

• Heart
Reactions: 29

primordia

Chatty Member
Classic Disneyland Karen
View attachment 996590
That family was LITERALLY together and she LITERALLY cut them off not paying attention because she has a camera, and then she LITERALLY hurt her foot SOOO BAD that she didn't even sound injured at all. God she is such a Karen. "She's changing her name from KT to Karen" - revamped Cake lyrics (you're welcome) I'm only saying LITERALLY because she did in case that's not clear, I'm not a maniac.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29