Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you're 52 years old, in theory, you're supposed to be at a high level of your career: management, CEO, VP, etc., not a guy who sits around Disneyland every day looking like fat Fred Durst in pajama bottoms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That's why KTP & Brickey are a match made in heaven. Supreme narcissists who think they own Disneyland. Cuck Emmons will be allowed to stick around for income support.
That is so true! I suspect that is why they get along so well. She even gave a heads up to people that he was going live last Thursday. They both give a “I don’t care how my behaviors affect others” attitude

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Barnes Wallace - You asked and shall receive :LOL:

This is absolutely hilarious, thanks for taking time out to do this, it's given me a really good laugh today :)

When you're 52 years old, in theory, you're supposed to be at a high level of your career: management, CEO, VP, etc., not a guy who sits around Disneyland every day looking like fat Fred Durst in pajama bottoms.
Hahahahaha he totally does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If we keep mentioning her foot she's going to go in damage control mode and post about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Having a failing channel and dealing with criticism online is clearly taking it’s toll on Spencer and KT. They both look miserable! While they need to take at least a month off of all social media platforms (YouTube, IG, etc) they won’t because simply they can’t afford it!

It’s obvious they are living month to month and are in some serious debt trying to portray themselves as affluent Vloggers. They can’t even afford tires on their used Mercedes! Did you know you can buy a used Mercedes cheaper than a used Honda or Toyota? It’s alllllllll about image for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How enormous does your ego have to be to:

1) Feel the need to share nearly every single thing that you eat.

2) To think anyone actually cares enough about every mundane thing you do so you think you need to explain what and why you’re eating it (maybe just don’t share it!).

3) And then to also try to preach about being grateful?!

I can’t with her condescension. I'm assuming she heard somebody else say how thankful they are for fresh food and so she's jumping on the bandwagon. It just comes across as so insincere.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is the person people are taking diet and exercise tips from!

She's going to show up to the parks in crutches..or in a wheelchair!! Lol
Again this is absolutely full of contradictions, what they are saying here goes against everything they are claiming now.
How stupid do they think people are (okay I admit their stans are very stupid)

Added bonus, we get another bitchy "Sorry Bout It" at the start of this lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How enormous does your ego have to be to:

1) Feel the need to share nearly every single thing that you eat.

2) To think anyone actually cares enough about every mundane thing you do so you think you need to explain what and why you’re eating it (maybe just don’t share it!).

3) And then to also try to preach about being grateful?!

I can’t with her condescension. I'm assuming she heard somebody else say how thankful they are for fresh food and so she's jumping on the bandwagon. It just comes across as so insincere.
Utter & complete FAIL KT, where is the lemon wedge??? Pffft!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s mentioned in the past about linking stuff to their Amazon store for people to access. Does anyone know how that works? Is it an affiliate thing where she gets a percentage of anything that is bought? I can’t imagine it’s song that well for them if she’s even keeping up with it.

Reactions: 11
She’s mentioned in the past about linking stuff to their Amazon store for people to access. Does anyone know how that works? Is it an affiliate thing where she gets a percentage of anything that is bought? I can’t imagine it’s song that well for them if she’s even keeping up with it.
Their store is absolute shithouse, and yeah they get a small percentage back from anyone who buys using their store links.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Again this is absolutely full of contradictions, what they are saying here goes against everything they are claiming now.
How stupid do they think people are (okay I admit their stans are very stupid)
This is who they actually are! Not the people they are always trying to portray..she started reading these threads and stepped up her fake game!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.