Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recent (hypocritical) shade I was referencing for anyone interested. I seriously think I’m not watching the same channel as their hardcore fans (shade starts at the 3 min 30 sec mark):
To be fair, people on here throw shade at Steve and Kai. I stopped watching them all together. They're so annoying, I can't handle it. And totally clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
❤ I have to say it again: THANK YOU, EVERYONE! You've all been so welcoming and reassuring. I really appreciate it! ❤

I've got an entry for "English is not Katie's first language wiki list." When the Pedestrian Bridge opened and Spencer was explaining how it emptied out into a "meandering path." I remember because that was exactly the phrase I was thinking as he was talking about it. Then she called attention to his phrasing like those words broke her brain.

And, hey, why should KT ever bother to learn English when crying, pointing and shrieking still signal the people around her enough to understand what the baby wants?

Dramalt: "Are they even LISTENING to us?!" was something that stuck out to me too as particularly horrible, even for them. Oh no, I'm absolutely sure anytime one of your videos drops the entire Disneyland corporation stops what they are doing so they can watch and take notes. Truly, they are the voice of the people. 🙄

They hate the trolls and haters but they're responding to them in every way possible! Isn't that something! Where's that vid of Spence saying, "I wouldn't take advice from any of those haters"?
And then proceeds to take ALL THE ADVICE. :ROFLMAO:
It's not really getting him anywhere. It was interesting to me that Fantasia Freak pointed out that 850 people entered to win a new car a pin set. That sounds like a lot to me, even if it's only 1% and many of those are bots. And yet, given their supposed number of viewers what are they doing wrong that only an apparent 1% bothered to enter? I know their numbers are fake, but geeze... Their real supporters must number in the TENS OF PEOPLE!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
We own them! KT is reading this thread as I'm typing this message! Lol...
Exactly. KTP & Dopey, you are welcome for the suggestions we provide here. It’s cool watching Tattle Life be the BLOB puppet master and watch you do our biddings. It’s still too late for your dying channel though.

Also, how’s the New Years resolutions (remember that word KTP?) going? I see that you’re faking injuries to explain why you’re not working out. I also see you’re stuffing your gullet full of sugar daily too and making up bullshit stories about bringing food home. Lol yeaaaa sure!

In regard to KTP all of the sudden engaging in the YT comments…..notice the effort. “Ur”…..2 to 3 word replies, etc. Could you be any more disingenuous and lazy?! Fans say thank you and this witch says “Ur welcome” o_O :oops: The proper thing to say is “No thank YOU for watching”. We look forward to you incorporating these tips on your video comments. Ur welcome witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
1642767226130.png

i couldnt get through this portion she keeps touching everything all over with her grubby fingers ! i feel like she doesnt know how to use a fork and knife. maybe she missed that lesson in school too

• Sick
Ugh the finger touching of the food literally makes me wana vom. They will always be BLOB if their ‘monthly food vlogs’ continue. Did you hear how KTP said ‘we’re doing these vlogs for you guys’… yeah right! More like their own greedy stomachs! Can see the diet is going really well….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1004674
i couldnt get through this portion she keeps touching everything all over with her grubby fingers ! i feel like she doesnt know how to use a fork and knife. maybe she missed that lesson in school too
Seriously… who the hell full on grabs their food like that?? So revolting 🤮 I can’t even focus on the food they’re trying to show… I’m focusing on the fact that she’s wrapping her whole hands, sausage fingers and all, around it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1004674
Right? She touches all the food after touching everything in a public theme park and doing the money or credit card exchange. Never see her hitting that hand sanitizer before eating. We might now though after she reads this LOL. She is just gross.

• Haha
  • Heart
Interesting statement from David's wife Liz posted to her Instagram account an hour ago, cancelling their upcoming Florida Trip.
Much respect to them both for being responsible and putting family ahead of everything else.
(I do follow and support Liz, just signed in from an anonymous account for the screen grab)
That's what blob needs to do is step down..leave

Reactions: 14
In regard to KTP all of the sudden engaging in the YT comments…..notice the effort. “Ur”…..2 to 3 word replies, etc. Could you be any more disingenuous and lazy?! Fans say thank you and this witch says “Ur welcome” o_O :oops: The proper thing to say is “No thank YOU for watching”. We look forward to you incorporating these tips on your video comments. Ur welcome witch.
I had to go look after reading this and you weren't kidding!! So MANY responses of just "Ur welcome" and "Thank u". Who talks like that anymore? Are we suddenly back in 2004 when we had to text back with flip phones? It's so passive aggressive and the absolute bare minimum. It's almost worse than when she didn't reply at all.

Reactions: 18
1642782591290.png

Vlog review / summary time....

Opening setup:
  • Spencer : “there’s a ton of new food and treats to try”
  • KT: “I’m really excited, I get a little treat today. “I’m really excited because I get to kind of have a couple treats today, just a little bit, but I’m excited about it”
  • Spencer: “little tasters”
Spencer says the first stop is Schmoozies but they end up stopping at Award Wieners first.

They get the Lava dog with Filmstrip fries…Disneyland does offer Mandarin Oranges in place of the fries…but of course they get the fries.
  • KT: (referring to the fries) “they are a DCA classic”
  • KT is worried that the hot dog is going to be too spicy. This concern will continue with the other tastings in this Vlog. Keep in mind, these are the same people that have difficulty eating breakfast sausage because its “too spicy”
This is the point when KT justifies and explains how they can consume garbage food while on a diet.
  • KT: “By the way, we won’t be eating everything, but we brought some stuff to take stuff home, so its not going to waste. Obviously if its ice cream or something, but as you know were trying to have a little bit of a heather diet, so I just want to give you an FYI that….we have family members that well be bringing this food to that we’re not finishing, just an FYI (weird chuckle and a hand clap)” The best part about this scene is after she is done saying her piece, she jams a filmstrip fry down her gullet.
This statement is so obviously a lie. They are trying to avoid hate for wasting food and not sticking to their diet.

They finally make it to Schmoozies. They get a Sorcerers Mickey Shake and Hot Chocolate Float.
  • KT, fakely says “look at these awesome new things!!”
They literally put their heads together and suck the life out of the Sorcerers Mickey Shake.

Next stop is the Studio Catering Co. food truck. They get the Hoisin pork sliders and fried tamales.

Again, concerns about spiciness. Of course, they like both “tastings”.

Next stop Smoke Jumpers for some Alcohol (Apple moonshine) for Spencer. On the way spencer explains that he’s never had moonshine. This surprised me.

Spencer doesn’t like the drink and gives it 4 starts. I’m guessing this is out of 10 not 5

They are now making there way to Disneyland.
  • KT: (Visibly having difficulty walking and breathing) “we have to just waddle over there, I already…”
  • Spencer: “what’s wrong?”
  • KT: “It’s not like we like had that much, but little bites add up”
  • Spencer: “little bits of bites”
  • KT: “I’m hurtn’ man, I'm not gonna lie“
  • Spencer: “we haven’t been indulging in a lot of sugar like things”
  • KT: Be prepared, bring a couple of to-go things, maybe share things, you think you can do it and then, oh boy, im slowing down here”
I’m trying to understand what is going on here. It would appear that instead of having a few bites and sips and taking the rest home to family, they’ve devoured everything so far and are feeling the effects. They are making the excuse that because they’ve been “dieting” the effects of garbage food is greater.

Next stop The Jolly Holiday.

KT sings a song: “It’s a jolly holiday with all of are food, we get to eat a lot and be happy”

KT’s original song is about how she eats food to make her happy. Hmmm.

They got a raspberry creme brulee, chocolate mousse brownie and caramel chocolate macaroon.

Spencer: “all is well at the Disneyland Resort

KT: “except my stomach” This might be the first truthful thing said in this entire vlog.

KT is “hurting” and needs to recover before doing another food vlog. They have clearly not had just one or a few bits of everything.

KT: “I’m enjoying myself a little too much”

Now at Royal Street Veranda for some Bacon cheddar jalapeno fritters.

Again, spiciness concern because of the Jalapenos. Spencer acting like his mouth is on fire.

Now eating cookie butter beignets.

They are now making backhanded comments about the portion size of the Beignets.

KT sarcastically says: “its probably better for are waistlines anyways, which is what I think they said”

Spencer referring to the Cookie Butter Beignets as “CBBs”

I think its funny how, because of tattle.life they think they need continuity between their lifestyle vlogs and Disneyland vlogs.

I would bet a year’s salary that there were no leftovers after filming this vlog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1004674
OMG I could not watch this, it literally made my stomach churn. Even this screenshot does 🤢🤢🤢🤮. Her grubby man hands remind me of an unsupervised toddler grabbing “treats” at a birthday party.

Too many closeups of her groping food and chewing in this vlog, so gross 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Next stop Smoke Jumpers for some Alcohol (Apple moonshine) for Spencer. On the way spencer explains that he’s never had moonshine. This surprised me.

Spencer doesn’t like the drink and gives it 4 stars. I’m guessing this is out of 10 not 5
Thank you for another OUTSTANDING recap! 👏 This part in particular made me snort laugh. :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Great job Lalo! I really enjoyed that "last sip" of the Oreo shake where they almost gave themselves an aneurysm.

It was an AMAZING video guys. I can tell KT did some "work" aka "marketing research" by basically watching Magic Journey's video and trying to do the same thing only they are giant babies with no grasp on how to describe food.

• Haha
It’s so embarrassing that they even tried to do this video when Magic Journeys already did it WAY BETTER. When FB and OA do food reviews, they’re done in their own style and incorporated into their regular content. BLAB brings zero originality to anything they do in the parks. If they were real Disney fans, they’d be able to find a niche angle for their channel, and that would at least be a start. Instead, their content comes across as a random scramble for views/money.

I don’t think I’ve ever shared my first encounter with them on YT…it was during the middle of 2020 when The Woo was doing all of his hotel staycation videos. He introduced them as some friends who were coming over to enjoy the pool with him, and I got major cuck vibes from Spencer. I wasn’t big into Disney vloggers at the time and I legit thought they were swingers or the like.

• Sick
  • Wow
if you’re wondering why Katie is responding to comments now it’s probably because ordinary adventures posted this

D8B13B08-3DF2-4281-B6F4-8C024AD19F0A.jpeg

• Haha
View attachment 1005235
Vlog review / summary time....

Opening setup:
  • Spencer : “there’s a ton of new food and treats to try”
  • KT: “I’m really excited, I get a little treat today. “I’m really excited because I get to kind of have a couple treats today, just a little bit, but I’m excited about it”
  • Spencer: “little tasters”
Spencer says the first stop is Schmoozies but they end up stopping at Award Wieners first.

They get the Lava dog with Filmstrip fries…Disneyland does offer Mandarin Oranges in place of the fries…but of course they get the fries.
  • KT: (referring to the fries) “they are a DCA classic”
  • KT is worried that the hot dog is going to be too spicy. This concern will continue with the other tastings in this Vlog. Keep in mind, these are the same people that have difficulty eating breakfast sausage because its “too spicy”
This is the point when KT justifies and explains how they can consume garbage food while on a diet.
  • KT: “By the way, we won’t be eating everything, but we brought some stuff to take stuff home, so its not going to waste. Obviously if its ice cream or something, but as you know were trying to have a little bit of a heather diet, so I just want to give you an FYI that….we have family members that well be bringing this food to that we’re not finishing, just an FYI (weird chuckle and a hand clap)” The best part about this scene is after she is done saying her piece, she jams a filmstrip fry down her gullet.
This statement is so obviously a lie. They are trying to avoid hate for wasting food and not sticking to their diet.

They finally make it to Schmoozies. They get a Sorcerers Mickey Shake and Hot Chocolate Float.
  • KT, fakely says “look at these awesome new things!!”
They literally put their heads together and suck the life out of the Sorcerers Mickey Shake.

Next stop is the Studio Catering Co. food truck. They get the Hoisin pork sliders and fried tamales.

Again, concerns about spiciness. Of course, they like both “tastings”.

Spencer doesn’t like the drink and gives it 4 starts. I’m guessing this is out of 10 not 5

They are now making there way to Disneyland.
  • KT: (Visibly having difficulty walking and breathing) “we have to just waddle over there, I already…”
  • Spencer: “what’s wrong?”
  • KT: “It’s not like we like had that much, but little bites add up”
  • Spencer: “little bits of bites”
  • KT: “I’m hurtn’ man, I'm not gonna lie“
  • Spencer: “we haven’t been indulging in a lot of sugar like things”
  • KT: Be prepared, bring a couple of to-go things, maybe share things, you think you can do it and then, oh boy, im slowing down here”
I’m trying to understand what is going on here. It would appear that instead of having a few bites and sips and taking the rest home to family, they’ve devoured everything so far and are feeling the effects. They are making the excuse that because they’ve been “dieting” the effects of garbage food is greater.

Next stop The Jolly Holiday.

KT sings a song: “It’s a jolly holiday with all of are food, we get to eat a lot and be happy”

KT’s original song is about how she eats food to make her happy. Hmmm.

They got a raspberry creme brulee, chocolate mousse brownie and caramel chocolate macaroon.

Spencer: “all is well at the Disneyland Resort

KT: “except my stomach” This might be the first truthful thing said in this entire vlog.

KT is “hurting” and needs to recover before doing another food vlog. They have clearly not had just one or a few bits of everything.

KT: “I’m enjoying myself a little too much”

Now at Royal Street Veranda for some Bacon cheddar jalapeno fritters.

Again, spiciness concern because of the Jalapenos. Spencer acting like his mouth is on fire.

Now eating cookie butter beignets.

They are now making backhanded comments about the portion size of the Beignets.

KT sarcastically says: “its probably better for are waistlines anyways, which is what I think they said”

Spencer referring to the Cookie Butter Beignets as “CBBs”

I think its funny how, because of tattle.life they think they need continuity between their lifestyle vlogs and Disneyland vlogs.

I would bet a year’s salary that there were no leftovers after filming this vlog
It's the lies that get me. We all know you aren't going to take leftovers that you both ate from home to family members during a pandemic cuz yea, that would be smart. JUST DONT LIE...FOR FUQS SAKE! Stop posting that you are on a diet and trying to work out so you don't have to come up with bullshit excuses, just own your tit. OWN IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It just occurred to me about the whole Oma with the German alpine village place. How can her Oma go to the market and buy food yet only do a quick exchange with KT. KT makes it sound like she’s house bound and in isolation???

• Haha
  • Heart
It just occurred to me about the whole Oma with the German alpine village place. How can her Oma go to the market and buy food yet only do a quick exchange with KT. KT makes it sound like she’s house bound and in isolation???
because everything they say is a lie :)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.