Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's kind of weird that KT went to the park with her stepdad but then she pimps him out as he wears that ugly BLAB hat. Their march is so cheap looking. If you are going to invest in merchandise, take the time and do the research.

Reactions: 11
Only made it through about 10 minutes of her solo live stream, but I learned so much!

KT finally has some rare spare time to herself and she appears to be manically clueless as to how to spend it. She simply defaults to joining her “friends” on a live chat, and also considers going back to Disneyland.

A well-adjusted human in a healthy relationship would welcome some time alone from their partner to partake of some hobbies or pastimes that fulfill them and bring them joy. Instead, KT nervously returns to the only things in her life that make her feel whole:

- Fleeting, one-sided praise from complete strangers over the internet (while hearing herself pontificate)

- OR, visiting the one physical location in her life that makes her feel validated by feeding her child-like neuroses and allows her to be recognized as a celebrity by her stans.

And don't get me started on the tsunami. Ok granted, their Malibu place is on the coast. But she literally claimed that her Orange County residence was in danger as well! A completely false and calculated statement aimed to perpetuate the illusion that they live at the beach. Sorry KT, the tsunami will need to be a little bigger before it swallows up the Anacapa apartments in Irvine, CA 92602.

Unfortunately I stopped watching before she started crying crocodile tears - sometimes the Wi-Fi is spotty in my basement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh no, I think you spelled Cockblower wrong...

Yeah I went there... I'll walk myself out...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really must learn to clip, no idea what I am doing but I thought this was really funny.
At the end of the live video, a random guy in a "Figment" hat walks past... KT being KT screams "Figment" at him.
He looks so pissed off.
As he walks off KT says "Yeah he gets it" or something like that.
I really don't think he does KT, the look on his face is priceless, leave these poor people alone, you are not a celebrity.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In KT's Livestream, KT says Spencer has an Art Show coming up in Malibu. I heard he's pretty good , He keeps the Crayon marks neatly inside the lines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Best Life & Beyond remind me of that Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where the local news Meteorologist would predict rain in the forecast so he could have the golf course all to himself.

Remember when KT & Spencer moaned and bitched about being Magic Key Holders but not able to make a reservation to the park? Cue BLAB at Disneyland or DCA almost every day!

Don’t even get me started on their hate for Mobile Ordering! I’m so glad David from Fresh Baked called them out 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just watched some of the “solo” live. No energy…that Kevin guy is stupefyingly dull and KT has just showed how much Spencer actually contributes. KT would’ve been better off just not going live and saving the stans an hour of what might’ve been the most pointless boring live stream ever recorded at Disneyland…and that’s sayin something considering Brickey’s live streams. Her “sorry about” comment to us having to deal with another solo livestream is basically her knowing nobody want to watch her do another one of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% Spencer was in the bedroom last night hiding from the live moderating the chat to do damage control. February is a short month and the views are down!

You know KT told Spence “I’ll turn on the tears and get the money while you block the haters!!” She was bringing up the dead dog, the disabled niece (who KT “practically raises” yet never sees or spends time with) Oma, Anxiety, Dieting, Covid…

I’m close friends with a popular streamer who makes a living making money going live on different platforms including YouTube. He’s told me the money from the Super Chats YouTube takes a fee and it takes a month to get paid.

I wonder how long before the gangs of Anacapa cause them to flee AKA can’t afford the $3500/mo rent on their 2 bedroom apartment in IRVINE, CA. About 30 mins from Newport Beach (where they desperately pretend to live/have knowledge about/fit in but stick out like the slobs they are with their tourist vibe)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just watched some of the “solo” live. No energy…that Kevin guy is stupefyingly dull and KT has just showed how much Spencer actually contributes. KT would’ve been better off just not going live and saving the stans an hour of what might’ve been the most pointless boring live stream ever recorded at Disneyland…and that’s sayin something considering Brickey’s live streams. Her “sorry about” comment to us having to deal with another solo livestream is basically her knowing nobody want to watch her do another one of these.
They're both very insecure on their own!

Reactions: 11
I hate to ask but can someone please clip the following it needs to be saved.

At 9:20 of the live video, it appears a black family one in a hoodie with a couple more family members in front are ahead of KT.
They then go up the stairs on the Mark Twain.

KT kicks off and says they were aggressive and have legitimately hurt her foot.

"That was some serious Mark Twain aggression" she says.

Watch and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks in advance. I would clip it myself but I can't.

The family do not seem to be guilty of a thing other than getting to the staircase before KT.
I see no physical contact at all yet she makes a huge deal of a non-incident and claims a hurt foot from the incident.

The number of times she has been on the Mark Twain, she should step back and be more polite to park visitors (possible tourists)
On MLK day too of all days.

Last edited:
  • Wow
First time posting but have been lurking for a while….

Didn’t they just claim that they cancelled their Vegas trip due to Covid…yet are at the parks anyway during a holiday weekend 🥸.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I hate to ask but can someone please clip the following it needs to be saved.

At 9:20 of the live video, it appears a black family one in a hoodie with a couple more family members in front is in front of KT going up the stairs on the Mark Twain.
KT kicks off and says they were aggressive and have hurt her foot.
"That was some serious Mark Twain Aggression"

Watch and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks in advance. I would clip it myself but I can't.

They do not seem to be guilty of a thing other than getting to the staircase before her.
I see no physical contact at all yet she makes a huge deal of a non-incident and claims a hurt foot from the incident.

The number of times she has been on the Mark Twain, she should step back and be more polite to park visitors.
On MLK day too of all days.
Classic Disneyland Karen

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
After Bryan kicked BLAB out of the Disney Bears, he went live at the park to answer questions about it. He was walking, and skulking behind him the whole time was Kevin. Bryan was getting a lot of heat. People were not happy.

Anyway, in the comments section of a couple videos Kevin was really defending Bryan, but saying he was also friends with BLAB. The thing about it was,a lot of what he said didn't make sense. And his multiple mispellings and grammatical errors didn't help. His name is Kevin Black.

When he runs into BLAB in the park, he usually follows them around and doesn't leave. Katie can be very dismissive of him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Classic Disneyland Karen
View attachment 996590
That family was LITERALLY together and she LITERALLY cut them off not paying attention because she has a camera, and then she LITERALLY hurt her foot SOOO BAD that she didn't even sound injured at all. God she is such a Karen. "She's changing her name from KT to Karen" - revamped Cake lyrics (you're welcome) I'm only saying LITERALLY because she did in case that's not clear, I'm not a maniac.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.