Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely shade Steve and Kai all the time! I get that they don’t always put out the most accurate information but why talk negatively about them instead of helping them out?
Because helping them or anyone out for that matter is taking blueberries, oatmeal and overpriced coffee's out of Katie's pie hole

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I also love how people keep asking them "are you going to sweethearts night?" To which they reply "it's not really our thing" this coming from 2 people who go to DL multiple times a week to report on a new churro or a castle paint job. I guarantee you if someone gifts them tickets or if old checkbook Charlie foots the bill they will be twirling their happy asses up and down main street during the event going on and on about how AMAZING everything is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone correct me here if I am wrong, but I'm pretty certain BLAB claimed they invented the term "Merch Search"
A simple YouTube search for the term has it going back as far as 9 years, long before they had a channel or even knew each other.
More lies of course.
Here is just a couple of screenshots of some of them save you scrolling down 9 years worth of videos, but there are literally 1000s of people using the term that predates BLAB.
Oh yea I told Spence about this a while back from a bogus IG account and he blocked me... lol.. That's 'cause I was right!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel like nobody is talking about this, and I feel like we need to talk about this…

I saw that video was two hours long, and I just couldn’t bring myself to click in. Thank you for doing the peoples work and highlighting this don’t wanna miss it clip 😂😂😂. We need a running BLAB wiki list of common words and phrases she’s never heard of, starting with “as the crow flies” and “antiquated” 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like nobody is talking about this, and I feel like we need to talk about this…

Thanks for clipping this, had not seen this part, literally dyin here lol
These are two of the stupidest people I've ever come across in my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

I’m shocked how actually stupid she is sometimes and I think Spencer is to lol. I honestly don’t see why any man would want her. She’s a witch, ugly on the inside and out, fat, and lazy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

This just solidifies how stupid she is. I also was laughing my ass off when she thought that a mimiograph machine was some high tech thing and Grandpa Spence had to fill her in on what that was. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thanks for clipping this, had not seen this part, literally dyin here lol
If she know she is going to be filming, she could at least wash that mop on the top of her head. I can't even imagine what is hiding in there. And she is always scratching her head. You know her hair is screaming for a wash. Come on girl, you can't be that busy to take care of yourself.....wash your hair and put on clean clothes.

I know it is early..........but, don't "FORGET" to pack your dress for WDW. We don't want to see you waddle into an upscale restaurant in your nasty BLAB logo t-shirt.........lint and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The recent (hypocritical) shade I was referencing for anyone interested. I seriously think I’m not watching the same channel as their hardcore fans (shade starts at the 3 min 30 sec mark):

• Wow
  • Haha

I wish I had kept track back in the day how many times an exchange like this happened. Because it happened a lot, and she clearly would be confused about some pretty basic terminology. Sometimes Spence would be visually frustrated, with an "are you kidding me?" look on his face. Then he'd clue in she really didn't know, and at times would look disgusted. Lol

Also, is she high for all WHW's now?

Reactions: 10

Thank heavens she let her LVN license expire. I can't imagine her doing any sort of patient care. I wouldn't let her even take my blood pressure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know KT’s car situation… because we all know Spence has a “sporty Mercedes” but yesterday in the live KT referred to it as “our” car. Generally curious because it seems like she doesn’t own one by herself. I find it hard to believe they only have one while living in an affluent Newport Beach neighborhood and being regulars at Malibu farms ;).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when she bitched about how bad masks were for the environment? But she NEEDS a plastic magic key card for some bleeping reason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know KT’s car situation… because we all know Spence has a “sporty Mercedes” but yesterday in the live KT referred to it as “our” car. Generally curious because it seems like she doesn’t own one by herself. I find it hard to believe they only have one while living in an affluent Newport Beach neighborhood and being regulars at Malibu farms ;).
She did have her own car, and sometimes Spence would drive it. I kind of get the feeling it's gone now

Reactions: 12
She did have her own car, and sometimes Spence would drive it. I kind of get the feeling it's gone now
Ohhh thank you ! I’ve been watching them for over a year and a half and have only seen the Mercedes in use.

I have to say, in light of ATW switching gears to non-Disney content, and now Liz putting her social media endeavors on the back burner to focus on being a full-time mother...Wonder if Spence & KT are feeling some type of way. Some in their circle of "friends" continue to adapt and evolve in our ever changing world that we're all now living in. Seems they've spent some time doing some soul searching and recognizing the writing on the wall for the era of the Insta-famous/Disney YouTube crowd. KT and Spencer however, are seemingly incapable of that. Their channel will continue to be repetitive, stale, and stagnant. The Disney content creators that are thriving right now are in a completely different league than BLOB.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she was throwing shade at a family member earlier this week. I‘m thinking it must have been Spencer’s family (mother?) and maybe she didn’t pay up as Katie feels she should.

Does anyone have any idea what happened?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.