Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker. Did anyone catch this on Kt’s story before she deleted it.
This is interesting. Maybe her sister is posting here?? What is interesting though is KT can't help herself. She has to take a shot on social media for all to see

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is interesting. Maybe her sister is posting here?? What is interesting though is KT can't help herself. She has to take a shot on social media for all to see
Yea..she can't keep her mouth shut or her fingers from posting nonsense. I'm surprised she doesn't publicize when she's going to the bathroom or taking a shower! Geez...It is a known fact though that people who over share on social media display narcissistic traits. And we'll, you know KT! A true narcissist!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's a good point, her sister could well be posting. Even if not KT must be feeling incredibly paranoid right now I'd imagine.
They is excellent intel coming to this board a lot of the time, she'd have to wonder if it's someone really close to her on the inside.

You're so right though, why on earth would she post about it, and draw attention to such a thing. She just can't help herself is all I can think, you are right.
Even her clueless fanbase must want to investigate crazy posts like the family one. Hopefully, they find their way here if they do which can only be a good thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A little something I threw together earlier to celebrate BLOB's newfound health & fitness goals..... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Longer than their "workout" and SO much more entertaining! Thanks for putting this together. Best laugh I've had since listening to KT's livestream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Takeaways from their 30+ Minute Video about Key Holder Appreciation Month:

1) Katie hates the Reservation system to get in the Park but loves the Dining Reservation system that allows her to brag and feel “status” about her “access” that she is able to be a member of an “exclusive club” that eats at Carnation Cafe, Lamplighter Lounge, and Blue Bayou within a six hour window.

2) Spencer has a history of ignoring Reservation systems and dislikes the Key Holder Reservation system. For example, when Matty reserved his wife Katie, through sickness and health, for the rest of Matty’s life - Spencer spit on Matty’s reservation and “romanced” with Katie anyways.

3) Spencer and Katie exhibit their savvy business sense by both believing that Disneyland leans on Key Holders like “them” to fill more and more days in the shoulder season for profit.

That’s right Disneyland would much rather Katie and Spencer come three times a week, clog lines, and bring their own sandwiches to the park and making that incremental $6 profit from two pastries that Katie needs to eat after - than selling two additional local passes for $99 each to two people without Key Holder Passes to take their places.

4) Spencer and Katie also both adamantly dislike Key Holder Photo Opportunities because they are not happy with their physical appearances as of late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Learnings from latest vlog:
1. They aren’t trying to be negative or complain. I was able to deduce this by hearing KT say they aren’t trying to be negative or complain about 33 times.

2. They want to hear YOUR thoughts about Magic Key in the comments below.

3. Something, something reservations

Wambsgans‘ Commentary:
No, guys. Disneyland is not listening to you.

Soul-crushing moment:
At 22:38 Spencer finishes speaking and KT retorts with “To word that better…” and gives her own take on what he said. Poor guy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Soul-crushing moment:
At 22:38 Spencer finishes speaking and KT retorts with “To word that better…” and gives her own take on what he said. Poor guy.
I had totally missed that, that is absolutely hilarious and I have to admit I do feel a little bad for him there, lol.
She just can't help hammering away at his confidence, she's definitely trying to break him and already has I think.

Reactions: 15

Soul-crushing moment:

KT: “And again, we APPRECIATE it. So I think maybe to word that better, we APPRECIATE it but I’m not saying that’s what we want and that’s not our motivation. I guess that’s the better way of saying it. It’s not that we don’t APPRECIATE it, we really do APPRECIATE it.”

Exactly how was that a better way of wording what Spence said? He was doing just fine.
And 32 minutes of non-stop whining kinda sounds like you actually don’t appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
E6F2BE6B-5C7A-44F7-9A40-554436CD268F.jpeg

Blab is still thinking of how to respond to this! 😂

Spotted this fair criticism in the comments of their latest video. Curious to see if Deleting Diva KT allows it to stay…
Oops I just posted the same thing before seeing your comment! Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
1642594102012.png

ive never noticed this but we almost never see spencers neck ! it like fills in the shirt scoop perfectly and always sits under his shoulders. idk why but this annoyed me so much through the whole video

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There is a great bit in the new Adam The Woo “South Of The Border” video where he comes across a Giant Metal Spark Plug tourist attraction full of stickers.

One of the stickers by chance happens to be an “Ordinary Adventures” sticker. He gives them a huge shout out and then places one of his own stickers directly underneath.

Not so much as a mention or shout out to BLAB.

Ordinary Adventures are in his YouTube comments having a laugh about it with him and also posted an instagram video of the incident. BLAB would be fuming.

Nice one Adam 👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
That’s what I was thinking. He looks sickly.
Based on this past week and his appearance I think it's safe to assume one or both of these things...

1) He's legit back to working a real job because their channel is not able to support their lifestyle. God forbid she get her fat ass off the couch and into a real job.

2) He has long haul COVID and he has been sick in bed for the past few days (he looks and sounds like dogshit in the last video). Her recent IG posts about COVID would make more sense in addition to the spin she's putting out for Tattle Life responses.

To think these losers would ever be transparent or honest to their fans is a pipedream. A lifestyle channel who claims to let their fans into their life and takes their money/support based off of that premise owe them the truth instead of the constant lies/excuses that anyone with a functioning bullshit meter can sniff out.

Spotted this fair criticism in the comments of their latest video. Curious to see if Deleting Diva KT allows it to stay…
I wonder if she deleted this comment. Very fair and spot on! BLOB does not understand the economy, how businesses are run and what being a publicly traded company means. I am a lifelong Disney fanatic but I have also been in the business world for 20+ years, I understand Disney's motives and am not bitter about it. If I ever become unhappy with their practices or can no longer understand their motives, I will cease to be a customer of theirs. It's a simple concept in a free market society.

These losers are very basic grown children, they will never understand how the real world works.

1. They aren’t trying to be negative or complain. I was able to deduce this by hearing KT say they aren’t trying to be negative or complain about 33 times.

2. They want to hear YOUR thoughts about Magic Key in the comments below.

3. Something, something reservations

Wambsgans‘ Commentary:
No, guys. Disneyland is not listening to you.

Soul-crushing moment:
1) Exactly. All I heard was whining and complaining! Saying "appreciate" and "grateful" repeatedly does not negate the whining and complaining.

2) As of me posting this, there are 109 comments and they have replied to TWO! Why solicit input if you won't engage with your fanbase?! bleeping frauds.

3) They cannot get over the fact that they can't have ACCESS to the parks anytime they want for their channel income. If the reservation system allowed them 365 days of access a year they would never speak about reservations.

Good catch on the moment at 22:38. KTP is a control freak, you can see her impatience shine through when Spencer is speaking constantly looking at his lips waiting for them to stop moving (and making sure he's on narrative), she just wants to talk and control the narrative, she sees no value in what he has to say. Classic narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The latest Magic Key video is basically them trolling their subs. Engagement helps their channel. This is why most channels will say “tell us what you think in the comments”. Any engagement helps the channel, positive or negative (don’t thumbs down their videos) This video already has a ton of comments…unfortunately

There is no longer an issue with Magic Keys reservation availability…this ended around Dec, for me anyway (Dream Key). This video is just them complaining that Disneyland isn’t given them enough for the Magic Key Holder Appreciation Month. For a channel that centers around Disney, they should be more appreciative and supportive to the company that without them they would be back to shampooing dogs and getting berated by Ellen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.