Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Almost time for thread #9!
Submit your suggestions ..😊😊
Wow this thead filled up crazy fast and it was all excellent stuff.

I'll step back and let others who do it better go for it, but if one or two could try to include the Mark Twain incident in it that would good, (just a suggestion that's all) :)
It was a pretty big deal what she accused that innocent family of on so many levels, epic Karen moment where her mask briefly slipped.
As always look forward to reading all the suggestions, they always make me laugh :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#9 The Best Life & Beyond diet, Where every other day is a Cheat Day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
#9 The Best Life And Beyond: Are the Adulterers Katie & Spencer really racists living in Irvine?

After the word salad on Saturday’s Instagram, I just figure this title would outrage Katie the most.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm more obsessed with Yankee in the South (Will is the worst!) than the Disney grifters.

If you can make a comfortable living "creating content", good for you. I could be wrong, but it feels like the YouTube vlogger time has peaked. People watched a lot during the early days of YouTube growth and COVID-19 and lockdowns. Overtime, viewers have 'seen it'. Sure, there are people who make good content and will survive. The rest, I think we are approaching the time to give up the chase for celebrity and making money from an image. If you're out of college or a young adult, absolutely give it a shot. But if you're 35 to 50-ish and you have to beg for money, I think it's time to shift your dream into part-time and fund something more sustainable.

I didn't realize Justin was 38. I guess I just never thought about it. And Spencer...ugh.

I'm not even suggesting a job at McDonald's. Try to parlay a gig in marketing or an advisor or YouTube expert at a company. I'm sure there's some small CEO or board who would buy their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anticipating a rant from BLOB as it appears the park reservation system has been extended until January 18, 2024. This currently is being reported at WDW, though I imagine the same will happen with Disneyland/CA Adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anticipating a rant from BLOB as it appears the park reservation system has been extended until January 18, 2024. This currently is being reported at WDW, though I imagine the same will happen with Disneyland/CA Adventure.
can't wait until they go live with this information. predictions:

"they're not listening to what magic key holders really want"
"people keep telling us they don't like the reservation system"
"the reservations don't keep the crowd levels down" (i would still like to see why he says this isn't true. anecdotal evidence? "it's busy so the reservation system doesn't work"? SOURCE: just trust me bro?)
"all we want is ACCESS"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
In 2024 KT will be reserving a motorized scooter as well as daily tickets for her and Creepy Charlie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is typical BLAB. They say something like this so the Stans all go, oh wow aren't they considerate and fantastic..... but their actions have always been and will always remain the exact opposite.

These two dropkicks are jobless and in the park, almost every single day, bumming around.
They have no consideration for anyone who might be experiencing the park for their first and only time.

They give nothing back to Disney or society for that matter. They are the scourge of society and a disgrace to good honest hard-working people.
All they do is beg and take, they go against all the great American Values that made it the country it is today.

Entitled lazy Dog Shits of YouTube!
That, sir, was a beautiful post!
I agree so much, especially with how they say they do something so their stans can think they're wonderful, when their actions consistently show them doing the opposite.

Absolutely LMAO in shock over Spencer thinking that because they "grind" they should be given special treatment. :eek:

They've CHOSEN to hitch their financial security on a pre-existing money maker--which, for the record, offers ACTUAL jobs--this isn't a service they are providing for Disneyland. Disneyland owes them NOTHING for attempting their own personal cash grab on Disneyland's success.

Just when I think they can't get anymore delusional or entitled...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Disney needs to realize these vloggers are not helping the company. I personally have chosen not to go several times after watching vloggers get loud and rude to innocent people at the park. I don't want to go to the park and be annoyed being around these people. And I've personally left numerous messages and emails expressing my displeasure of how Disney is allowing this (at my expense). Disney should buy out the better vloggers and build their own channel of vloggers that they sponsor. KT and Spencer only diminish the entire DL experience at this point. I would permanently ban them as they are just using this private entity for cash and their personalities are not on brand for the company. Disney would never feature these two entitled, unattractive, con artists in any official capacity, so it's 'best remove'em' for the true fans that have become discouraged and are not attending because of this garbage at the park.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Disney vetting BLAB for a potential collaboration: Google searches "Best Live and Beyond" First result...

Nov 5, 2021 · 20 posts
Best Life & Beyond #3 Spencer and Katie provide us life acks on soliciting, adultery and tax loopholes. Start date Nov 3, 2021. Tags: Best Life ...

🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Disney vetting BLAB for a potential collaboration: Google searches "Best Live and Beyond" First result...

Nov 5, 2021 · 20 posts
Best Life & Beyond #3 Spencer and Katie provide us life acks on soliciting, adultery and tax loopholes. Start date Nov 3, 2021. Tags: Best Life ...

🤣😂
They are poisonous and shouldn't be allowed to make money off Disney's name! Off with their heads! 🙃

#9 The Best Life And Beyond: Are the Adulterers Katie & Spencer really racists living in Irvine?

After the word salad on Saturday’s Instagram, I just figure this title would outrage Katie the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.