Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimymi

Long time lurker here … just happened upon Provost Park Pass doing a live right now and a couple things stand out in comparison to BLABs recent vids:
* they just announced that they are giving away $1000 credit towards a “dream vacation” for the winner. Kinda blows BLABs “expensive” pin set out of the water
* they mentioned that Disney has invited them out to Grand Cal so that they can help highlight the Lunar Celebration and perhaps give them feedback from fans. What a difference to BLABs never ending ranting about Magic Keys & Reservations. Not to mention the pathetic “info” BLAB gave on Lunar New Year where KTP just butchered the most basic Asian food names
* they gave what appeared to be a sincere shout out to Ordinary Adventures for being a superior Disney Star Wars channel. In comparison to BLAB shading other channels and complaining about having no help with their channel, insinuating other channels do.
Ugh! So sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

HilaQueen

Wow, what a C**T! She is such an entitled Disneyland leech she will jockey for position to get a prime spot on the upper deck of the Mark Twain no matter how many times she has ridden the fucking thing. Get mad at a FAMILY for doing the exact same thing her and Dopey Emmons do on that ride. She seriously has a mental illness.
Seriously, she's so aggressive. Saying very loudly how the family walking up the stairs were "seriously aggressive" and "running" "jeez Louise" -

Um... Lady. They literally were a large family who was very slowly walking up the stairs, and the children wanted to keep in line with their parents because they're CHILDRE. You know, the people who the parks were made for?

I know, KT - because you're an overweight slob, their walking must have looked like lightspeed running to you, but no, that's the speed healthy, non-blobish people walk at.

But KT was more pissed off because THEY didn't make way for HER to walk up the stairs first because, if you know, she's the famous Disneyland KT --don't they know who she is?! How dare they.

She was CONCEIVED at the parks. She was BORN there.
Her placenta was cut by Mickey Mouse and the ghost of Walt Disney himself and made into a special hotdog just for her.
She lost her virginity in the parks to her annual pass that she swiped like a credit card. DISNEY LAND IS HER LIFE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s funny how her IG stories are about her neck pain but I’m currently watching her RUN from the Big Thunder exit back to the entrance to get on it again before the clock struck 11. How does someone with such bad neck pain spend the evening on rollercoasters?

Also, spoiler alert, they try to kiss on the second Big Thunder run and barely touch lips 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

UncleLester

VIP Member
A GoFundMe was created to help Justin & Ally out with expenses tonight, I wonder if it gave them the idea to promote their own Tip Jar/Patreon.
I am going to take a lot of heat from this and I will preface by saying I do like his content.

Justin Scarred has a vintage toy collection worth over $20,000 and has spent a good four-figures on landscaping his backyard to be a Tiki Paradise.

How can anyone donate funds to someone who is able bodied and has financial problems but refuses to get a traditional job (when the content isn’t making ends meet) in one of the best markets for employees ever and then refuses to make any personal sacrifices of their lifestyle (part with some of his vintage toy collection)?

F3D9977E-76F3-4FC0-92F5-3C6367C21A4E.jpeg

• Heart

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
From today's live - waiting for a parade in a crowd of people UNMASKED. Gee, whatever happened to that feigned COVID anxiety, KT?

08F8EC28-188F-45C0-B702-6DA500DF8579.png

To save you from having to ask Spence, feigned means you’re faking it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
I’m so glad to see our #1 girl has beat her anxiety and depression. View attachment 1010027
Maybe her near-death experience at the infamous Mark Twain stampede really put things in perspective and gave her a whole new lease on life.

She doesn’t sweat the small stuff anymore. Unless, of course, she stands up, walks, or moves at all. Then she sweats carnival food.

• Haha

The Real Deal

VIP Member

Dug this up and she is not kidding! Look at Spencer's face when she says she couldn't survive without him, and then look at his face after she tells him why..lol

• Wow
  • Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
Disney needs to realize these vloggers are not helping the company. I personally have chosen not to go several times after watching vloggers get loud and rude to innocent people at the park. I don't want to go to the park and be annoyed being around these people. And I've personally left numerous messages and emails expressing my displeasure of how Disney is allowing this (at my expense). Disney should buy out the better vloggers and build their own channel of vloggers that they sponsor. KT and Spencer only diminish the entire DL experience at this point. I would permanently ban them as they are just using this private entity for cash and their personalities are not on brand for the company. Disney would never feature these two entitled, unattractive, con artists in any official capacity, so it's 'best remove'em' for the true fans that have become discouraged and are not attending because of this garbage at the park.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

linniemaby

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Tom Wambsgans

VIP Member
Classic Disneyland Karen
View attachment 996590
If she was aware of her surroundings instead of watching the world through a camera, she would have noticed this family was simply trying to remain together. She’s the one that tried to walk up the stairs in between them.

Her subsequent rude comments reeked of the kind of entitlement that only taking your first steps at the park could produce.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
KT: "I like legitimately hurt my foot SO bad"

Proceed to effortlessly climb stairs and walk around a theme park all night without ever again mentioning the injury to her foot.

• Haha

Fantasia Freak

VIP Member
KT at 24:00 mark:
"Remember you get penalized if you don't show up for your reservation. So IF YOU WAKE UP WITH COVID or flu-like symptoms YOU STILL HAVE TO GO!".

Hello Disney executives... We now have an admission that these two have spread Covid throughout your park. Your guests are becoming infected and people are dying by these two.

And why? Because Katie and Spencer have decided that spreading Covid is better than getting a reservation ding.

This bitch just told her fans to go to Disneyland with Covid.
Unbelievable how dangerous these two are to themselves and everyone they cross paths with.

They should be banned from the park.

• Wow
  • Angry

sorry_bout_it

Chatty Member
3 out of their 6 vlogs in the last week were from Disneyland and they’re STILL complaining about the reservation system? No matter how many “we’re not ungrateful” disclaimers they try to give, they just sound like entitled assholes. How many of their viewers wish they could go even a fraction of how much they go.

I have a Magic Key, and although I don’t love the system, I understood what I was buying into. If you want to go, you just have to suck it up for now.

Go & bitch to your vlogger friends about it and stop whining to your viewers because Disney certainly isnt paying attention to your channel. Oh wait, you’ve alienated most of your friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

OutofScope

VIP Member
It seems a lot of us has similar experiences when first encountering BLAB. For me it was late summer of 2019. I had just had a wonderful family trip to Disneyland. This was my first visit in over 20 years and it rekindled my childhood memories of Disneyland visits. On a whim, I got on Youtube and searched for Disneyland and got introduced to the world of Disney vloggers. I remember seeing Adam, Justin, FreshBaked, OA and BLAB, as well as the WDW vloggers.

During this time, I was watching the vlogs on my TV, and the YouTube SmartTV app did not support chats or comments, so I did not realized the "super chats" meant giving money to them (I still can't believe people would give them their hard earned money). I watched BLAB then mainly because of Spencer as I found Katie annoying when she screeches on the rides and how she hams it up when they appear in others' videos. After a few months, I just stopped watching Disney vlogs for no particular reason, it just seemed like the concept ran it course for me.

Then when the pandemic hit, and I (like others) had substantial changes in my life, I started to watch the Disney vlogs again. In particular, I saw BLAB's video of Disneyland's last day before closing. It was actually good, but everybody expected DL to be closed for a couple of weeks. Then I saw the infamous Knotts/mall parking lot spreader event. Though a lot of people were careless , BLAB stood out for me because they deleted every negative comment (including mine). This was the first time I realize they did that and also the first time I thought "These people are a-holes". And then came the non-stop whining and rants about not being able to go to Disneyland even they are fortunate enough to live by the beach. And then the rants against the protocols. And how they called themselves "essential workers" because they spread joy or something like that. And how Katie always interrupts Spencer during WHW chats. And knowing that Spencer is pissed but keeps quiet. It seems like Spencer gets more emasculated during each WHW and it was sad to see.

I never subscribed, but I stopped regularly watching them. I was so turned off on how they were not taking COVID seriously and how they entitled they feel. They still show up in my regular feed so once in a while I will tuned in. I saw when they went to Walt Disney World, Katie started with the waterworks. Honestly, people are dealing with serious issues, and all you cared about was to go to a Disney park. At some point also was the Lake Tahoe fiasco. I just could not take the pity party from the fallout from that. And then of course how they screwed Adam the Woo.

Now I think they are at their worst. There is this breathless thumbnail advertising being at Disneyland for Martin Luther King day. Where upon Katie disparages a black family on the Mark Twain. And how they were giving away a $30 prize as if it was a trip to Hawaii or something. But what really pisses me off is how they how they are all for masks now. In a video last summer, Katie said masks gave her anxiety. She always plays the anxiety card to shamelessly elicit sympathy.

It is also obvious that this forum is driving them crazy because they can't control it. The balding tires came up again, why? In the flat tire video, they said the damage to the tire was difficult to see (that was their excuse). Why are they bringing this up again? I did not see last night's chat, but it sounded like they repeated their lame excuse. No doubt they were responding to this thread. I mentioned in another post that other vloggers have Tattlelife threads, but somehow, it does not affect them like this forum affects BLAB.

I guess the bottom line is that a lot of us figured out they were fakes before we happened along this forum. But, for me at least, I never realized how really bad they are until I read the tea here. And that is why they lash out at the "haters in their basements" because they can't delete the comments here.

• Heart

dramalt

VIP Member
Best Life and Beyond #9: Spencer Emmons and Katie Slockbower: Racist on Mark Twain, Faking Foot and Neck Pain, and Katie Has an Empty Brain

(it’s a stretch, I know)

• Haha
  • Heart