Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After lurking for a month, I've finally worked my way through every thread. Y'all are prolific! My name is a joke, of course, but after the "undercover" shenanigans in previous threads, I couldn't resist.

I was never a BLAB stan, but did watch sometimes. WDW is my home turf, so I started watching when Spence 'n' Peppa made their first trip here. KT's constant, "That's a MOMENT!" declarations got on my nerves quickly, and I didn't like them screwing poor Dani.702 (who works full time and is always price-conscious) with a surprise reservation for an expensive lunch at Be Our Guest. Their money-grubbing live vlogs are what finally turned me off.

Ironically, I found this forum because of KT. Her constant snotting about "haters and trolls" made me wonder what I had missed. One short Google later, here I am.

Just wanted to introduce myself, and thank you all for the education and entertainment! I'll eventually have more to say, but for now I'm having too much fun reading. (And watching the obvious reactions on Instagram!)
She used to make passive aggressive comments about WDW. Said she didn't even want to go to "that place." So it's pretty annoying that she acts like a know it all about Florida now, and says she loves DL and WDW equally.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She used to make passive aggressive comments about WDW. Said she didn't even want to go to "that place." So it's pretty annoying that she acts like a know it all about Florida now, and says she loves DL and WDW equally.
They've never seen the parks with everything running, and they've only seen Epcot all torn to hell, but they know everything, and they love it so so so much! 🙄

Don't even get me started on their refusal to admit that anything else exists here besides Disney and Universal. That Party City they went to on the way to get Charlie from OIA is literally one block from Gatorland, and they didn't seem to have the slightest idea. There's a whole city here, but they don't care one bit. I somehow don't think we'll ever see them make a vlog about the Pulse memorial, like Adam did.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Y’all catch when she referred to herself as a Karen in the lunar new year video? She sets ’em up, we knock ‘em down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Y’all catch when she referred to herself as a Karen in the lunar new year video? She sets ’em up, we knock ‘em down.

Whatever movie this is the trailer for it's too scary for my blood! Kudos to you talented friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1010997View attachment 1010998This weird looking creature is constantly responding to us. And after she responds, she'll post a 'living my best life' meme or something! Lol .. Who are you trying to convince KT? Yourself, your 'haters', or your stans??? Probably all of the above!
My god she’s hideous. This is all I can think of when I see that big ugly face…

00C8DB66-F5AD-45B9-9E28-3E41813957D7.jpeg

Nice work sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

It’s quite easy to see why KTP doesn’t get along with women, she’s always playing the “I got the biggest swingin’ dick in the room“ game with men. Gotta be the loudest, the wittiest, the funniest, etc. She wants to be accepted by strong/normal men as one of their own so bad and loves to dominate weak ones.

This witch is a psychological disaster. Predator to weak men, bully/hater/fake to proper women, nasty little witch to family and gold mine for Team Tattle Life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1011108

Nice work sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

It’s quite easy to see why KTP doesn’t get along with women, she’s always playing the “I got the biggest swingin’ dick in the room“ game with men. Gotta be the loudest, the wittiest, the funniest, etc. She wants to be accepted by strong/normal men as one of their own so bad and loves to dominate weak ones.

This witch is a psychological disaster. Predator to weak men, bully/hater/fake to proper women, nasty little witch to family and gold mine for Team Tattle Life.
Very well said!!!

Reactions: 8

I love the Casting listing. Lol She looks bizarre in this. I think I've gotten so used to her without makeup, that her made up face frightens me. I bet it frightens Spence too

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1011108

Nice work sir 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

This is literally who she is! Without a doubt! 💯

Reactions: 7
I love the Casting listing. Lol She looks bizarre in this. I think I've gotten so used to her without makeup, that her made up face frightens me. I bet it frightens Spence too
She looks like a character because she draws on crazy intense sharpie brows, and wears a dramatic eye look and bold lips! That's why it looks like drag makeup. The brows alone give her a masculine look. I know she loves her clownish look, but it's not attractive. Let's be real! I'm not even going to offer her suggestions on what would look better for her face. I'll let her keep looking ridiculous! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s funny how her IG stories are about her neck pain but I’m currently watching her RUN from the Big Thunder exit back to the entrance to get on it again before the clock struck 11. How does someone with such bad neck pain spend the evening on rollercoasters?

Also, spoiler alert, they try to kiss on the second Big Thunder run and barely touch lips 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Looks like they are “renting” a pair of Disney 2022 zip-ups.

I don’t have the patience to watch to see if they left the tags on or if they will just reattach them later.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s funny how her IG stories are about her neck pain but I’m currently watching her RUN from the Big Thunder exit back to the entrance to get on it again before the clock struck 11. How does someone with such bad neck pain spend the evening on rollercoasters?

Also, spoiler alert, they try to kiss on the second Big Thunder run and barely touch lips 😂
Not to mention how she's able to run despite the foot injury she incurred from the Mark Twain staircase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.