Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t insult Dr Frank n Furter lol his make up looks much better
YES! Yesyesyesyesyes!!!
Katie looks like her own drag queen. There's no need to run Tim Curry through the mud with her.

It’s not just guests they ruin it for. This past year I was trying to watch a ride through of the haunted mansion holiday on someone’s channel and the two of them were hamming it up in the background. Then, knowing someone is recording their own video, they start RECITING THE STRETCHING ROOM SPIEL. I had to turn it off before I even got to the ride because it was so obnoxious. I think it was LMG vids.
I had the exact same experience! I double checked YouTube just to be sure. LMG usually has high quality videos but the Blabs made sure to ruin it for everyone else because THAT'S WHAT THEY DO!

From the moment I seen them in line and cringed, wondering if that was really them or not, to the moment that they realized who was behind them and started hamming it up, the video became unwatchable. I really wish he would have hung back to catch the next group.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
the thing i noticed about their videos, where a lot of other Disney youtubers make the videos about the park, they make theirs about them having fun. and how many videos have i seen them at rope drop or a parade and she's jumping around screaming and no one around them is doing that. They started showing up more and more in others videos last year, but i noticed lately not so much. Even Freshbaked, that they seemed to be getting real friendly with more and more, in the past several months i havn't seen them together.

Reactions: 20
She was not drinking it, she was showing how it did not reach the top and then pretending to be a Karen (her true self) about it.

WHY is he with that bleeping moron? I could not be with a man that stupid.
I am now beginning to question the Orange County public school system. How could someone so be completely ignorant of basic geography of their own state, FFS!

Reactions: 18
I am now beginning to question the Orange County public school system. How could someone so be completely ignorant of basic geography of their own state, FFS!
please do not let kt be a reflection of our education system T-T she is definitely not the "model student" she says she was. you can lead the horse to water but u cant make it drink !

Reactions: 16
Don’t mind me…just adding to the laundry list of things that KT doesn’t know.

While some of her stans might explain this away as her being silly or cutesy, I can not believe most people watch her without understanding what an idiot she is. Like, what rhe actual duck?? How do you live in California your whole life and not know where San Francisco is?

Reactions: 17
While some of her stans might explain this away as her being silly or cutesy, I can not believe most people watch her without understanding what an idiot she is. Like, what rhe actual duck?? How do you live in California your whole life and not know where San Francisco is?
I think she plays up this “ditzy” persona in an attempt to be the cute SoCal airhead like Cher from Clueless or Jessica Simpson in the Newlyweds era. I mean she is DUMB, but like everything else about her… this is also fake & her being extra for attention. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Don’t mind me…just adding to the laundry list of things that KT doesn’t know.

Game Show Host: KT, for one million followers and $1B cash prize. What is the largest state in the United States of America.

KT: CALIFORNIA.

Game show losing horns.

KT it was Alaska.

KT: WAHT? That’s a state? Wait. On the map California is larger. CLEARLY! 😂🤣

Spencer: I was going to say Texas, but…

I think she plays up this “ditzy” persona in an attempt to be the cute SoCal airhead like Cher from Clueless or Jessica Simpson in the Newlyweds era. I mean she is DUMB, but like everything else about her… this is also fake & her being extra for attention. 🙄
She’s so 1995. She was under 10 when most crap came out. But. She was 30 according to her math.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she doesn’t know these things and then chuckles and touches her hair to make her ignorance seem cute and endearing. I don’t think she ever pretends not to know. She actually is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never been to a stellar state that had amazing school systems. That’s why I was always
If they were smart and actually dedicated to “dieting”, they could niche down and make the channel about how to eat healthier at Disneyworld. They could try different foods (in appropriate servings) and review and recommend the best places to eat well. Lots of people try to maintain a healthy diet so I can see there being an audience for these videos. As far as I know, there’s no other Disney vloggers who do this so they could really corner the market!
There is nothing at DL that is healthy. I think that’s their jam. But if you really think about it? People go on vacations or once in a lifetime? So indulge. No one goes as much as they do. You HAVE to bring your own stuff. Everything has SO MUCH SALT!

Locked out of their Patreon?!
I know you're quite stupid, KT, but I didn't think you'd want to lean into your stupidity so openly.

So, rather than say "Sorry, we've really neglected our Patreon for a while, but we're coming back! We so appreciate your support, and we hope the upcoming Patreon content will make up for our absence'

You instead chose "We're so stupid that we don't even know how to use the 'forgot your password?' button under the login box.'

That kind of lying just screams 14 year old girl level lie.

Reactions: 10
I think she doesn’t know these things and then chuckles and touches her hair to make her ignorance seem cute and endearing. I don’t think she ever pretends not to know. She actually is a moron.
I guess it just goes to show how little she gives AF about the world around her. Pathetic.

Reactions: 14
It’s not just guests they ruin it for. This past year I was trying to watch a ride through of the haunted mansion holiday on someone’s channel and the two of them were hamming it up in the background. Then, knowing someone is recording their own video, they start RECITING THE STRETCHING ROOM SPIEL. I had to turn it off before I even got to the ride because it was so obnoxious. I think it was LMG vids.
It really annoys me when people start reciting the stretching room, or any other spiel, loudly. There are always guests there for the first time having it ruined for them. When my family goes to Disney, we are tourists and it will be the only time we visit the parks in the given year. Even though we've ridden the rides and heard the spiels many times, it's still annoying. But I've been lucky because on all my trips to both DL & WDW, I've never had to endure Katie level cackling

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m a little behind (Rona finally caught me) but I’m so glad to see someone a couple pages back address their sudden “expertise” on all things WDW and Florida. They sound like idiots. Stop trying to act like you’re a WDW and Orlando expert when you’ve been here what, twice? Someone mentioned gator land too. That’s a true Florida experience. Leave the WDW bubble and experience all the other amazing stuff in Orlando and the immediate area.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Lalo Salamanca I love it! All that is missing it KT's Orange County Map! It should be easy enough - Santa Ana and Buena Park (aside from the small sliver containing Knott's) won't make the cut, neither would Los Alamitos, Cypress, Stanton, Garden Grove, and any part of Anaheim outside Disneyland would not either. Westminster is another. . . aside from that sliver of town containing one of there favorite restaurants when they feel like ethnic food.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.