Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they really just reading every single item on the Lunar New Year menu? Riveting content.
Talk about lazy. I feel like most other vloggers have already been to DCA and talked about each of the booths while standing next to them.

Reactions: 12
I can't with KT! She literally makes me sick! She's also bashing other vloggers. "We don't ask for anything in return like others. We are just so happy that you watch our vids so we want to give you guys something. We don't care if we stay at 85k subscribers forever"!!! Wow! I can't watch the rest tonight. Her stans are eating it all up!
Then turn off the damn super chats and stop buying subscribers!

Also, Paging Mr. Morrow randomly gave out the Harry Potter money to people at Universal for no other reason than to make them smile. Nothing expected in return.

Reactions: 16
Did you catch it when she said, "Thank you so much, we know how hard you all work for your Money and we appreciate it." (something like that) Makes me so sick.
I didn’t. I saw how all her stans were eating up her fake act and I left the chat. Karma is going to get this girl someday. I’m certain.

Reactions: 11
I have too, She always superchats Mondo, that does not bug me, because he actually puts some effort into his channel. But these two posers......SMH
Now we know why KT was in Mondo's chat. To lure Kimberly to the dark side

Reactions: 13
Please someone share the clip of her singing Britney Spears (and comparing herself to her 🙄) when Spencer roasted her singing skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.