Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoursh

VIP Member
I've never watched a Steve & Kai video. Are they married? I have read about them on different threads, and my biggest take away has been people feel they are pretty clueless about Disney. Seems like BLAB doesn't like them, and my guess is competition, but is there more to it?
Yeah they are just clueless kids who grew up around social media and this is what they know. They lost me when they could not provide any real history of the parks and then they went to the little coffee shop just outside of the Disneyland Hotel and Steve said they have coffee and something called a DAN (like the name) ish over and over he called it that and other silly mispronunciations in other videos and I realized he is just a kid. Nice but clueless about life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Justin has a child. Would it kill him to work a traditional job six months a year to be a provider and not put himself in this situation?

He had to crush it with Covid Federal Unemployment Handouts. Where did that money go?

The financial illiteracy and “beg from viewers like you” nature of these “content creators” is abysmal.

That part!

• Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
This reminds me of when KT used to claim she was BFF’s with Keith Gluck (@disneyproject) and was UNCOMFORTABLY flirty with him. So flirty that one time she & Spence took a trip to Palm Springs with him and it seemed like a situation where all 3 were gonna be sharing just one bed. Anywho, my point is, Keith knew Bob Gurr and took KT to meet him. Now, just like all of their other friends, he never seems to come around them anymore.
There's a clip of her on his Instagram
Screenshot_20220121-215938-225.png

• Wow
  • Sick

KTsguntsmellslikesalami

Guys, we have to be careful.
KT has to order her underpants from a circus tent manufacturer.
When we post that we know she is a sick racist with a salami vagina, it eats her up.
It eats her up so much, she beings expressing her anal glands into her circus tent panties.

Then she has to steal Spence's mom's credit card to order more circus tent panties, which will max out the card, and she won't be able to afford
to purchase 97 mickey beignets tomorrow.
This works against my main goal here, which is to see just how round Humpty Dumptress will get.
Don't listen to them KT. KEEP EATING!

I'm hoping someone can make me a KT avatar with her head on the blueberry girls body from Willy Wonka? Maybe with a salami near her nether regions?

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member

The Real Deal

VIP Member
CE312A25-EB8C-4E5F-8B98-A77DFBC0E4A9.jpeg

Look into the light MJ. Get away from those evil beings!

Spencer has a lot of missing teeth. Seems like he has no molars when he smiles. Combine that with the fact his breath stinks and you're looking a very sick man internally. He must have serious gum disease.
He does have a lot of missing teeth. I don't think he practices good oral hygiene. 🤢

the real mccoy

Chatty Member
I think someone said they took down the Galaxy's Edge live where she stated she's a bitch. I've never looked myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if they've pulled some
Unless they have them in another area where you have to take hours to find? I couldn’t find that one either. I couldn’t find the live one where she is talking about California.

the real mccoy

Chatty Member
Here are all the vlogs/lives that are showing deleted. Most of these are deleted because they had to restart a livestream due to connection issues.

The two legit deletes are at the bottom of this list, "Leaked Reopening" and "California guidelines"

This info is from Playboard. Not sure how accurate it is. https://playboard.co/en/channel/UCZiAkEqYWv7pZwtWOgmstLw

View attachment 1012996
Accurate. I’ve been told that it can be “deleted” from our view? But it’s still there on their end. So if they want to reuse. They can.

Reactions: 5

The Real Deal

VIP Member
It looks like the alltheslayers poster was posing with BLAB at DCA yesterday. He has an IG account. He apparently left a racist comment on the ABC post, so BLAB was tagged to shame them
Is it 'getdownslayers'? I couldn't find a post from that user.

Reactions: 3