Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'd like to know the mystery of Spencer's hat. he never takes that damn thing off. even when they go a really nice restaurant, even when they are at home. looks so juvenile
He’s like Gino from 90 Day Fiancé, that guy NEVER takes off his ill fitting hat 🧢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad to see our #1 girl has beat her anxiety and depression. View attachment 1010027
She made the calculation that she played the anxiety card for all that it's worth and now it's time to shift gears.

I would not be surprised if we see another episode of "KT the working nurse saves a life" soon to elicit good will and donations from the stans.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad to see our #1 girl has beat her anxiety and depression. View attachment 1010027
Maybe her near-death experience at the infamous Mark Twain stampede really put things in perspective and gave her a whole new lease on life.

She doesn’t sweat the small stuff anymore. Unless, of course, she stands up, walks, or moves at all. Then she sweats carnival food.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have we not heard about Ally’s medical conditions repeatedly for months now? And hasn’t he had his own medical scares?

If so, I just looked and McDonald’s and Chick Fil A have good Health Insurance that starts after 90 days. And you know fast food will hire anyone right now with a pulse.

Justin should have legally married Ally on paper in September after the big unemployment checks from Uncle Sam stopped and got a job where health insurance benefits started in 90 Days.

He could have then taken FMLA during this time to be with her and Health Insurance would have covered most everything.

Instead the 38 Year Old Man Child decided it was best to keep neglecting his responsibilities of being a provider for his fiancée and father to his son and took more road trips in his sports car.

What does Uncle Lester predict? Justin will saddle Ally with all this debt - give excuse for a while longer why they won’t get married quite yet - he’ll leave her after a while and then Ally will ultimately have to file personal bankruptcy and Justin will start dating another Stan half his age and say that him and Ally just grew apart (like he said with his first wife when she demanded Justin be accountable and be a provider for his son).
Seems like a few of these male vloggers are lazy, irresponsible man-child like 'men'. They're like babies still and don't know how to be real men. I could never be with a guy like Justin and Spencer.. These guys aren't providers or protectors. Useless if you ask me!

Reactions: 25
She made the calculation that she played the anxiety card for all that it's worth and now it's time to shift gears.

I would not be surprised if we see another episode of "KT the working nurse saves a life" soon to elicit good will and donations from the stans.
I can hear the comments already ...
"KT I suffer from depression. Thank you for your videos that brighten me on my darkest days"
"KT your bravery is a true inspiration to all of us that suffer with anxiety"
"KT if it weren't for you and Spence's videos I would've never thought to seek professional help. You 2 are angels"
All that crap while throwing "donations" into the virtual tip jar for all the hard work Thing 1 and Thing 2 do (allegedly)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seems like a few of these male vloggers are lazy, irresponsible man-child like 'men'. They're like babies still and don't know how to be real men. I could never be with a guy like Justin and Spencer.. These guys aren't providers or protectors. Useless if you ask me!
I think the difference between the two is Justin might agree with you on that, but Spencer is still in denial 😅

• Haha
Tips are income. Hope they are claiming every penny they get from Patreon now that they have publicly stated they are accepting tips.

• Heart
i'd like to know the mystery of Spencer's hat. he never takes that damn thing off. even when they go a really nice restaurant, even when they are at home. looks so juvenile
On the rare times I've seen him without it, he genuinely looks like a man in his mid to late 60s.
I know that sounds like I'm joking but he truly does, it really ages him (yes even more than now).
He knows this, Katie knows this, and you can be sure KT plays a big part in making him wear it also.
When he wakes up in the morning and looks in his mirror he has to decide whether he wants to look like a very old man... or a child predator.
I guess Child Predator wins.

Spencer some good free advice...... if you must wear the cap, buy a sports cap. Under Armour, Nike, Adidas, anything but something that makes you look like you're going to be on "To Catch A Predator, with Chris Hanson" next week. You don't have to force the Disney thing down everyone's throats all the time, we get it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can hear the comments already ...
"KT I suffer from depression. Thank you for your videos that brighten me on my darkest days"
"KT your bravery is a true inspiration to all of us that suffer with anxiety"
"KT if it weren't for you and Spence's videos I would've never thought to seek professional help. You 2 are angels"
All that crap while throwing "donations" into the virtual tip jar for all the hard work Thing 1 and Thing 2 do (allegedly)
What disturbs me is how accurate this probably will be. Just remember that KT will probably make some of these comments herself, to get the ball rolling and all

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What disturbs me is how accurate this probably will be. Just remember that KT will probably make some of these comments herself, to get the ball rolling and all
Agreed. I am sure they will start when she wakes up in a couple of hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
lol what amazes me is the people that comment to the youtubers 'thanks for all you do" as if they arent making money off this

Reactions: 11
I’m all for snark but I feel like the poster who’s going into explicit detail about KT’s under carriage is trying to take away from the cold hard facts being told here. I dislike KT and Spencer just as much as the next person but there’s a line between funny and disturbing. Just adds to the image KT is trying to portray of a mentally imbalanced loser living in a basement. Just my opinion…

• Heart
Reactions: 29
LOVE that there were no BLAB appearances in anyone’s else’s Lunar New Year videos 😅
I love it.... :)
These are the things that really show how things REALLY are.
They frog march these poor YouTubers in front of the camera and awkwardly force them to interact, and perform for them which they clearly do not want to do.
The fact it's not reciprocal proves they want no part of BLAB at all, they know it's bad for business.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m all for snark but I feel like the poster who’s going into explicit detail about KT’s under carriage is trying to take away from the cold hard facts being told here. I dislike KT and Spencer just as much as the next person but there’s a line between funny and disturbing. Just adds to the image KT is trying to portray of a mentally imbalanced loser living in a basement. Just my opinion…
Totally agree. It’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agree with you 100%, well said.
I enjoy a good laugh as much as the next person, but sometimes, well...
No disrespect to the original poster intended.

Last edited:
  • Heart

These two are so weird! Look how excited they both get when they come across a troll. You can hear Spence saying "oh yes" and "that feels so good" as if he's turned on! Lol..Every day I'm more and more baffled by the amount of people who don't seem to get it! The signs are dangling in front of their faces..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I love it.... :)
These are the things that really show how things REALLY are.
They frog march these poor YouTubers in front of the camera and awkwardly force them to interact, and perform for them which they clearly do not want to do.
The fact it's not reciprocal proves they want no part of BLAB at all, they know it's bad for business.
I sort of wonder what went on behind the scenes of their last WDW trip, because everything seemed hunky dory between them and all their pals up until 10/1. Ever since then things seem to be strained, especially with Dylan & obviously Adam.

Seems like whatever happened is what was pushing Adam to step away from Disney, and then the whole apartment fiasco was the nail in the coffin. Meanwhile, the other vloggers continue to play nice just because they all hang out in the same sandbox and they know what a problem KT can be, but it’s clear to see there’s no love there anymore.

• Heart
Thank you for saying this. There’s nothing funny about any of the posts from that person, and I’m glad to see that other people on here agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.