Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT at 24:00 mark:
"Remember you get penalized if you don't show up for your reservation. So IF YOU WAKE UP WITH COVID or flu-like symptoms YOU STILL HAVE TO GO!".

Hello Disney executives... We now have an admission that these two have spread Covid throughout your park. Your guests are becoming infected and people are dying by these two.

And why? Because Katie and Spencer have decided that spreading Covid is better than getting a reservation ding.

This witch just told her fans to go to Disneyland with Covid.
Unbelievable how dangerous these two are to themselves and everyone they cross paths with.

They should be banned from the park.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I skimmed thru the latest video and noticed that when Spence seems irritated he blinks a lot. Like the Morse code message at the New Orleans station blinking.. One day I wish he would look over at KT and tell her to STFU. It would probably make him feel better to get It out of his system.

i Also agree with an earlier comment that his posture is horrible. Grandpa Spence, sit up straight!

There is no longer an issue with Magic Keys reservation availability…this ended around Dec, for me anyway (Dream Key). This video is just them complaining that Disneyland isn’t given them enough for the Magic Key Holder Appreciation Month. For a channel that centers around Disney, they should be more appreciative and supportive to the company that without them they would be back to shampooing dogs and getting berated by Ellen.
I agree. Once the news story came our about the woman suing Disney, all of a sudden the calendar opened up. They have been at the parks way too many times lately to complain about the lack of availability.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I skimmed thru the latest video and noticed that when Spence seems irritated he blinks a lot. Like the Morse code message at the New Orleans station blinking
This is a very good observation.

That would be a fun video to put together. Close-up of spencer’s face every time someone asks when they are going to get married.

Even better, KT mentioning King Triton or John Stamos (Spencer blinking intensifies)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Spotted this fair criticism in the comments of their latest video. Curious to see if Deleting Diva KT allows it to stay…
It’s still there and has 29 likes including mine. I resisted the urge to write a comment telling them they sound like a broken record and should just accept and move on. There seem
To be a few people disagreeing with them.

Reactions: 13
There is a great bit in the new Adam The Woo “South Of The Border” video where he comes across a Giant Metal Spark Plug tourist attraction full of stickers.

One of the stickers by chance happens to be an “Ordinary Adventures” sticker. He gives them a huge shout out and then places one of his own stickers directly underneath.

Not so much as a mention or shout out to BLAB.

Ordinary Adventures are in his YouTube comments having a laugh about it with him and also posted an instagram video of the incident. BLAB would be fuming.

Nice one Adam 👍
BLAB used to hang out with OA sometimes, usually with other vloggers. I think they may have done videos together with Fresh Baked. A couple months back someone asked Kitra something about BLAB in an OA livestream. Kitra became visibly uncomfortable and said she didn't think they watched OA's videos, and quickly moved on. I don't really watch OA that much, so it was weird I saw that

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The latest Magic Key video is basically them trolling their subs. Engagement helps their channel. This is why most channels will say “tell us what you think in the comments”. Any engagement helps the channel, positive or negative (don’t thumbs down their videos) This video already has a ton of comments…unfortunately

There is no longer an issue with Magic Keys reservation availability…this ended around Dec, for me anyway (Dream Key). This video is just them complaining that Disneyland isn’t given them enough for the Magic Key Holder Appreciation Month. For a channel that centers around Disney, they should be more appreciative and supportive to the company that without them they would be back to shampooing dogs and getting berated by Ellen.
You are 100% right. It's all manufactured outrage to increase engagement. There's no issue for them and they know it. You also have until midnight to cancel and the penalty is only if you cancel multiple times. A NON ISSUE unless you get COVID a lot 😂

I personally want to try to engage less with their content because they aren't wrong about it benefiting them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why am I not able to ever see the good in these boobs? Her post about “supporting local farmers” is just another desperate attempt to look like a decent human. Don’t even get me started in “healthy KT” with her eggs made with butter and how they have never felt better. Ugh.
CA11F23A-47FB-4F49-861C-0E6F3885E4C4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're at the one in Irvine and they're faking that they are in Newport! LOL! What losers!
Google Maps shows that one to be right on Irvine’s Campus.

I am sure Scumbag Spencer doesn’t mind paying that breakfast bill because he gets to gawk at a lot of co-eds while there and we know he LOVES younger women (#AgeGapLove)!

I would wager heavily that Spencer is not wearing his Mickey Mouse gear the majority of the time when he goes a few blocks from home near campus but he instead dresses more like his “Serf”/“Hollywood Personnel” persona wardrobe.

• Haha
  • Sick
I would wager heavily that Spencer is not wearing his Mickey Mouse gear the majority of the time when he goes a few blocks from home near campus but he instead dresses more like his “Serf”/“Hollywood Personnel” persona wardrobe.
Let me paint a picture: He pulls up in his early 2000s Mercedes, wearing baggy boot cut True Religion jeans, medium Quicksilver button up short sleeve (belly peeking out the bottom) and Converse chucks... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Just how many pity parties videos are they going post complaining about the Magic Key and reservations? Are they trying to rile up their stans to flood Disney with complaints? Or are they trying to elicit sympathies they can't go the park anytime they want?

KT at 24:00 mark:
"Remember you get penalized if you don't show up for your reservation. So IF YOU WAKE UP WITH COVID or flu-like symptoms YOU STILL HAVE TO GO!".

Hello Disney executives... We now have an admission that these two have spread Covid throughout your park. Your guests are becoming infected and people are dying by these two.

And why? Because Katie and Spencer have decided that spreading Covid is better than getting a reservation ding.

This witch just told her fans to go to Disneyland with Covid.
Unbelievable how dangerous these two are to themselves and everyone they cross paths with.

They should be banned from the park.
This reminds me of how they blamed the Airbnb of forcing them (and their parents) to travel to the Lake Tahoe wildfires and exposed their lungs to the toxic smoke. Now it is "Disney forced us to go to Disneyland and spread Covid and the flu". Just 8 months ago, Princess KT was ranting about temperature checks and masks at the parks when they reopened. They just do not have any sense of personal responsibility for their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They just do not have any sense of personal responsibility for their actions.
their moral code is as follows:

1. We should be able to go to Disneyland whenever we want.
2. We should be able to do whatever we want to do at Disneyland unperturbed.
3. You should pay us for going to Disneyland.
4. If you don't agree with 1-3, you're a hater and a troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
At the rate this forum is growing, I’d say that BLAB are the true trolls. Especially with every bit of uninspired, copy-cat content they release.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I goofed up , meant to say.Thumbs up to the comment.

Think it was discussed before. There is an extension where I added to The Chrome. It is called "Return YouTube dislike". For example, I am able to see the Dislikes for the video.

View attachment 998969
I have that extension but it stopped working for me last month. I guess it works again. I'll have to check on my laptop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Is it bad that I low key want Disneyland to shut down again just to watch their heads really explode?? Lolol 😝

In all seriousness, get over it. Disneyland ain’t going back to pre-Covid APs. I guess when you have nothing else, and I mean NOTHING else going on in your life this is what keeps you up at night. Well this and making rent, reading Tattle, recovering from their intense workouts, etc…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She looks like Rosie O’Donnell here (and I loved Rosie though so this kind of breaks my heart). Whoever said Spencer was a chubbier (and perpetually sunburnt) Fred Durst - you are spot on!
I think she looks like a thumb wearing Minnie ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.