Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BLOB talking about not wanting to disturb people around them when filming and trying to be considerate. Oddly a topic that was discussed earlier today on here. :unsure:

@Lalo Salamanca did you get any comments in?? I Skimmed through it, did not see J Crou. :cry:

12422.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BLOB talking about not wanting to disturb people around them when filming and trying to be considerate. Oddly a topic that was discussed earlier today on here. :unsure:

@Lalo Salamanca did you get any comments in?? I Skimmed through it, did not see J Crou. :cry:

View attachment 1013852
This is typical BLAB. They say something like this so the Stans all go, oh wow aren't they considerate and fantastic..... but their actions have always been and will always remain the exact opposite.

These two dropkicks are jobless and in the park, almost every single day, bumming around.
They have no consideration for anyone who might be experiencing the park for their first and only time.

They give nothing back to Disney or society for that matter. They are the scourge of society and a disgrace to good honest hard-working people.
All they do is beg and take, they go against all the great American Values that made it the country it is today.

Entitled lazy Dog Shits of YouTube!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is the dressiest I've ever seen KT get on camera before. But it's definitely an improvement
Screenshot_20220124-164955-885.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1013852
Wasn’t able to watch live. I just watched it. The highlight was her saying “it so hard to get in” over and over again… only to have someone ask..”how did you get in” and KT says “we just walked up” :ROFLMAO:

KT also kept going on and on with “is this too little too late”. They love to hate Disneyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is typical BLAB. They say something like this so the Stans all go, oh wow aren't they considerate and fantastic..... but their actions have always been and will always remain the exact opposite.

These two dropkicks are jobless and in the park, almost every single day, bumming around.
They have no consideration for anyone who might be experiencing the park for their first and only time.

They give nothing back to Disney or society for that matter. They are the scourge of society and a disgrace to good honest hard-working people.
All they do is beg and take, they go against all the great American Values that made it the country it is today.

Entitled lazy Dog Shits of YouTube!
And since their stans are oblivious to who they truly are, they think that they are just such kind, considerate and concerned people! Yuuccckkk!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
spencer said people like them who grind should get to go to these things lol like...yeah two unemployed blobs who do nothing but sit on their asses all day to get reservations deserve better ? theyre no better than the scalpers who buy 100 popcorn buckets just to sell them on ebay for thousands of dollars.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They'll go live later, after the announcement to leave the park. They can't survive on $12 in chats.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think they got $12.00 in Superchats. Believe these were the only 2.

View attachment 1013935
"Thank you for all that you do!"

I will NEVER understand this sentiment. They're not doing anyone any favors or providing any type of charity. They're making money off of this (with or without your superchat) and they're not even making original content. Heck, in the live, KT even said this is based off of information released on MiceChat (I think it was MC) and then proceeded to READ the article instead of being prepared to discuss it before going live. Soooo....what exactly are they thanking them for? No offense to the super chatter, I get that they're just being nice. I really just don't understand.

They'll go live later, after the announcement to leave the park. They can't survive on $12 in chats.
They're the absolute WORST at marketing their own channel.

If they were smart, they'd post on their socials alerting their followers that they're planning to go live at a specific time. That way their viewers can be ready - and hopefully with wallets in hand since we all know that's reason #1 they're doing so many lives. (Reason #2 being they're too lazy to edit daily videos.)

They can't even keep their Wednesdays at consistent time, which if they did, they'd probably make so much more money. But when you have the same viewers that keep watching, and aren't really attracting anyone new, that well is going to run dry eventually (as we're seeing).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"Thank you for all that you do!"

I will NEVER understand this sentiment. They're not doing anyone any favors or providing any type of charity. They're making money off of this (with or without your superchat) and they're not even making original content. Heck, in the live, KT even said this is based off of information released on MiceChat (I think it was MC) and then proceeded to READ the article instead of being prepared to discuss it before going live. Soooo....what exactly are they thanking them for? No offense to the super chatter, I get that they're just being nice. I really just don't understand.

They're the absolute WORST at marketing their own channel.

If they were smart, they'd post on their socials alerting their followers that they're planning to go live at a specific time. That way their viewers can be ready - and hopefully with wallets in hand since we all know that's reason #1 they're doing so many lives. (Reason #2 being they're too lazy to edit daily videos.)

They can't even keep their Wednesdays at consistent time, which if they did, they'd probably make so much more money. But when you have the same viewers that keep watching, and aren't really attracting anyone new, that well is going to run dry eventually (as we're seeing).
It's funny when they go live when news breaks, but just read off their phones or laptop. It was painful watching them try and break the news about Genie+. Spence was reading off the laptop while KT just gave out a lot of incorrect info. Stans were correcting them

• Haha
  • Heart
It's funny when they go live when news breaks, but just read off their phones or laptop. It was painful watching them try and break the news about Genie+. Spence was reading off the laptop while KT just gave out a lot of incorrect info. Stans were correcting them
Yep, they always do that! They never gather the correct info before going live. They're disorganized, unprepared and lazy! But their stans still don't see anything wrong or off about them! 🙄

Just after she talks about the witch part, she goes into her nursing education. I have looked at the program she attended and compared it to the community college where I live that has an LPN program. Here the LPN program is only one semester shorter than the RN program. Both require college level algebra, English, anatomy and physiology with labs, etc. The LPN program requires those courses because it is allows you to go on to become an RN with some additional nursing classes (mainly pediatric and additional maternity and mental health coursework).

My long winded point is that KT’s LPN program seems more of a fly by night express trip to sit for your boards. Now, some good nurses may come out of those programs. After all, 90% of nursing is really learned on the job. But I also believe those programs allow some folks through who wouldn’t make it in a standard program, and who are weak nurses. Exhibit A, KT slockbower. Given that she then barely worked, she never really finished her actual nursing training.

This is why she comes off as knowing so little about nursing and healthcare. It’s cause she really doesn’t know anything.
Yes, they water down their curriculum as well in those kind of "schools" because they are for profit and are trying to make the customer happy.

Reactions: 9
So far today I've seen her post 3 "treats" and they went ham yesterday so, as we already knew the diet is out the window and we didn't even make it to February. It wasn't a resolution anyway, she doesn't know what that is.

Jabba the Hutt vs Boba Fett parfait, who will win?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'll share eventually! 😁 But here's the vid where she admits to being a witch..around 44:24

At what point does she rewatch videos and realize how often she is the ONLY one laughing in them?? At her own humor?? I would be so embarrassed. I know it can be a nervous habit, etc….but habits CAN be broken especially when that habit is very similar to nails on a chalkboard or the sound of a cat being thrown into water 🤦🏻‍♀️

Liz posted earlier today that Fresh Baked has postponed the WDW trip...I'm sure KT is devastated that her bff won't be down in FL
Screenshot_20220124-190825-783.png
Screenshot_20220124-190850-774.png

yeah i look at her instagram stories and she has friends she hangs with and none of them are KT

also there's another superchat above with someone saying 'thanks for all you do" . film themselves eating and going to disneyland?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.