Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so ruffled by her verbal diarrhea at that kid that I stopped the video before she got to the top floor. I didn’t realize she made it worse a few seconds later by saying “I seriously hurt my foot”. Did she just blame the kid?!?! OMG at that point I would have been like, “Excuse me maam, my son is not being aggressive nor did he seriously hurt your feet. You were not watching were you were going and filming (and live-streaming/responding to chats) while going up stairs while entering a boat. Would YOU LIKE TO APLOGIZE TO MY SON FOR BEING RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE AND UNAWARE of your surroundings?” Could she not be more of a Karen-licia? Good grief!
Considering the family was Black, I’d imagine the “aggressive” comment was a warning to not try anything or she’ll pull the crying white woman act out. Racist micro aggressions FTW

Reactions: 23
I was so ruffled by her verbal diarrhea at that kid that I stopped the video before she got to the top floor. I didn’t realize she made it worse a few seconds later by saying “I seriously hurt my foot”. Did she just blame the kid?!?! OMG at that point I would have been like, “Excuse me maam, my son is not being aggressive nor did he seriously hurt your feet. You were not watching were you were going and filming (and live-streaming/responding to chats) while going up stairs while entering a boat. Would YOU LIKE TO APLOGIZE TO MY SON FOR BEING RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE AND UNAWARE of your surroundings?” Could she not be more of a Karen-licia? Good grief!
I'm patiently waiting for the day that a guest tells her off! I cannot believe it hasn't happened yet!

Reactions: 15
I can't blame the family for trying to stay together. They were also just getting ahead of an annoying person with a camera taping non-stop. Normally I would wait for someone to get their "shot' before walking in front of them, but if they are glued to their camera or phone, slowing other people down. Enough is enough.
And I watched that clip a few times. You can tell KT was trying to get ahead of them by swerving to the side and then was going to cut them off at the stairs and get ahead of them. They were on the correct path, as a group, making a bee-line for the staris, and she thought she could beat them to it and then verbally got upset and angry that they ...what, didn't stop and grant her access? I don't even think they saw her, lol.

Reactions: 21
A little something I threw together earlier to celebrate BLOB's newfound health & fitness goals..... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
A little something I threw together earlier to celebrate BLOB's newfound health & fitness goals..... :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

This is wayyy better than any of their pathetic vids!! Omg! What's funny is that she really thinks she knows who 'the real deal 'is (are)! Could be a team of people... haha 😎👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Considering the family was Black, I’d imagine the “aggressive” comment was a warning to not try anything or she’ll pull the crying white woman act out. Racist micro aggressions FTW
This is the playbook sadly, for Karens like KT. She knew what she was doing, and there was nothing “aggressive” about that child joining his family up the stairs. Interesting word she chose there, don’t ya think?

This woman cries when the churro carts open for the day, what if the parents would have asked if she had a problem? She’d give an Oscar worthy performance!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The Music LMAO!!
This is a video of sheer epicness...... I hope everyone gets to see this I really do.
The part where she keeps putting the huge bowl of oats up to the camera had me on the floor, lol.
Excellent work as always Sir, outstanding! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This took me TF OUT 😂🤣😂😭😭😭😭 the song (forgot about that movie 😂) is perfection. Bravo 👏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
One of the best movies ever made! When I first saw their pathetic workout that song is all I could think of :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The Music LMAO!!
This is a video of sheer epicness...... I hope everyone gets to see this I really do.
Excellent work as always Sir! :)
Thanks my friend. This thread has had me rolling laughing all day, I had to contribute! :LOL: :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We're ALL awesome here at the Tattle Life BLOB Threads! The more ridiculous this toxic jellyroll wants to get with her "haters & trolls", the more we respond 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌
I think even their stans would get a good laugh out of this! Lol
This vid deserves a million views and likes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This is GOLD!! Thank for putting that together. :ROFLMAO::LOL:👏🏆
I can’t stop laughing.
Lmao, I was doubled over laughing at some of the clips while I was putting it together. These losers have no clue how much they own themselves :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
On the Mark Twain, you can clearly see the other group was ahead of her in the part where the cast member opened the gate. She was watching her phone and of course it’s the other people’s fault that she isn’t paying attention.
She showed the kids running up the other stairs, and griped. I mean Heaven forbid children get excited at Disneyland!
It really is beyond me how these vloggers are getting away with filming children for commercial purposes without their parent’s consent. Disney is allowing it and I hate to be this way but they will be included in the lawsuit if any of my family shows up on You Tube. We are there as park guests, not extras in every yahoo with a camera’s b movie. You would think that of all places, Disneyland would be an exploitation free zone for kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That clip made my whole day !!! Talent and humor !!!! I only wonder, now that KT isn't stuffing her face constantly with food...does that mean she and Grandpa are going to be forced to have sex instead. Oh noooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.