Best Life & Beyond #8 Katie Slockbower & Spencer Emmons: Faking friends, buying fans, and grifting stans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a witch. I really, really, don't get how anyone could watch that and not think the same thing. Mark Twain aggression? STFU Who supports this clown?
Disneyland is not for kids, It's for 35 year old, overweight Karens with a failing youtube channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You all summed it up perfectly with what happened last night aka "TwainGate". Typical KT behavior.

On that note @UncleLester can Jarli ask how KT's foot is doing during the next live stream?

Meanwhile we await the return of Spencer Aging Bull Emmons. Will tonight be the night ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow, what a C**T! She is such an entitled Disneyland leech she will jockey for position to get a prime spot on the upper deck of the Mark Twain no matter how many times she has ridden the bleeping thing. Get mad at a FAMILY for doing the exact same thing her and Dopey Emmons do on that ride. She seriously has a mental illness.
Seriously, she's so aggressive. Saying very loudly how the family walking up the stairs were "seriously aggressive" and "running" "jeez Louise" -

Um... Lady. They literally were a large family who was very slowly walking up the stairs, and the children wanted to keep in line with their parents because they're CHILDRE. You know, the people who the parks were made for?

I know, KT - because you're an overweight slob, their walking must have looked like lightspeed running to you, but no, that's the speed healthy, non-blobish people walk at.

But KT was more pissed off because THEY didn't make way for HER to walk up the stairs first because, if you know, she's the famous Disneyland KT --don't they know who she is?! How dare they.

She was CONCEIVED at the parks. She was BORN there.
Her placenta was cut by Mickey Mouse and the ghost of Walt Disney himself and made into a special hotdog just for her.
She lost her virginity in the parks to her annual pass that she swiped like a credit card. DISNEY LAND IS HER LIFE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Image how desperate BLOB is going to be when KT needs to rent the electric scooter at $50 per day. That's going to eat up all the superchat funds.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Image how desperate BLOB is going to be when KT needs to rent the electric scooter at $50 per day. That's going to eat up all the superchat funds.
Just wait for the live POV footage of KT on her scooter, practically mowing down “aggressive walkers”, in an attempt to thwart those show offs!

This is gold. I think Spencer would even laugh at it. 🤣
This would also work with the Curb Your Enthusiasm Theme nicely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is so infuriating about KT is somehow she thinks she is the smartest person in the room while also being proud of how dumb she is. I’ve never seen anyone with an undeserved ego at THIS level. And then has the audacity to police other people’s behavior when she’s is the absolute worst when it comes to park etiquette. She cries injury when she is the aggressor - talk about abusive and toxic behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can bet in that fashionable Mickey backpack that Spencer carries around is a ton of restraining orders to hand out as needed to all their haters / trolls.

As Oprah would say...........and you get one........and you get one.........and you get one

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How come Florida Resident Edits does not feature blab? They would have an absolute field day with the amount of content

Reactions: 18
How come Florida Resident Edits does not feature blab? They would have an absolute field day with the amount of content
They have mostly focused on Disney World vloggers. I think they did one Blab video from when they visited Disney World.

Reactions: 9
Im
They have mostly focused on Disney World vloggers. I think they did one Blab video from when they visited Disney World.
I guessed I overlooked the “Florida Resident” part haha. They should just open up to park vlogger edits! Ha

Reactions: 11
Disneyland is not for kids, It's for 35 year old, overweight Karens with a failing youtube channel.
She is the type of person to complain about a toddler having a tantrum at Disneyland because only she is allowed to do such a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is the type of person to complain about a toddler having a tantrum at Disneyland because only she is allowed to do such a thing
That's why KTP & Brickey are a match made in heaven. Supreme narcissists who think they own Disneyland. Cuck Emmons will be allowed to stick around for income support.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KT: "I like legitimately hurt my foot SO bad"

Proceed to effortlessly climb stairs and walk around a theme park all night without ever again mentioning the injury to her foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Katie’s playbook is so predictable.

After taking some shots here about her true appreciation for what Spencer brings to their relationship, we should see a LIVE cooking cast where she makes some meal that is Spencer’s favorite (while showering him with platitudes during it).

Reactions: 20
KT: "I like legitimately hurt my foot SO bad"

Proceed to effortlessly climb stairs and walk around a theme park all night without ever again mentioning the injury to her foot.
It's a shame we won't be seeing her in the parks until her foot recovers! A whole 24 hrs!

Katie’s playbook is so predictable.

After taking some shots here about her true appreciation for what Spencer brings to their relationship, we should see a LIVE cooking cast where she makes some meal that is Spencer’s favorite (while showering him with platitudes during it).
There's more where that came from. I'll have to find those other vids!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.