Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yobbos typical day:

make a massive deal about three barely noticeable wisps of hair that have escaped from her Croydon facelift hair do, whilst gurning into the phone taking horrible pointless selfies

Spend time in your bedroom trying on flammable clothing that cost you £1.99, while you contort your much wider than presented body into such a pose that you appear 4 sizes smaller, and that your pea head looks like it will pop your glasses off and explode from the effort. Be sure to have condoms on the side, a dirty mirror chest and a granny bedspread in the background for good measure

Cook something at 2pm to be eaten at 4pm so everyone can go to bed at 5pm

Moan about her much wanted kids having a tiny bit of life, while not moving from the sofa

Aff link a load of generic items with no dignity, rhyme or reason

Drink a glass of wine because mannnn you've had a tough day and you're so so grown up

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Polto89

Everything about her is just fucking tragic.
New thread suggestion (with a festive twist)
Being Robbo#11 5 aff ads a minute, 4pm bedtimes, 3 cheapo holidays, 2 (hundred) yellow stickers & a chicken man affair in spoons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

havingalookhere

Anyone else think she’s a knob for going to a soft play knowing she’s poorly and there’s children around and Christmas is in a few days? I know soft play is a breeding ground anyway, but the principle of it all

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
A photo of them labelled ‘Mum and Dad’ just in case anyone thought they were brother and sister!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Byewiggy

VIP Member
She's posted more of her sisters husband than she has of dear chicken, I smell a tiny crush.

Reactions: 24

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Gotta roll your eyes at robbo moaning about not seeing ivy. Maybe she should have thought about how her family dynamics would change before she started fucking that fucking lout behind her husbands back
She wasn’t arsed about not seeing her kids when she went for her tropical holiday to Benidorm (in December), Bulgaria and Jamaica…

Reactions: 23

skintsocks

VIP Member
Every time I catch up with this thread I find myself flabbergasted at how utterly disgusting chicken man is. Just how much gin is she drinking to put up with that puffing and heaving around her? He looks like he stinks. Don't start me on the flora tubs because I am also irrationally annoyed by those. And whilst I'm at it, Mase-postpartumwhatever-child was clearly the bookmark she put down to retain the relationship because she does not love that child. She's a disgrace. And those glasses are terrible. And she can stick her aff-links up her overly-fisted whatever.

*I feel better now, thanks*

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Feeiona

Thread suggestion being Robbo #11 Benidorm winter sun, I'd rather be fisted by chicken man hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22

havingalookhere

Naaaa I just fucking can’t with her. Bundling your kids on a plane and taking them to explore in the sunshine. Are you having me on. Going to the same shit hole over and over again isn’t exploring. Are you going to keep taking them there until they’re 18 and let them explore a sticky Vicky show cos Benidorm don’t have much more to offer than that. Biggest bellend I’ve ever come across

havingalookhere

3 o clock on a Friday, all bathed and in their PJs? Meanwhile I’ve been in work since 7:45am, have another 1.5 hours to go until the end of my shift, make a 20 minute journey on Friday traffic to pick my son up and another 20+ minutes to get home. Then I’ll give him food, play, actually spend time with him and not shove him in front of a tablet, bath and bed, make food and will finally sit down around 8pm. 12 hours after I first left the house. Not to mention what I did before I left before work. Myself and 1000s of other working mums and dads. She’s absolutely pathetic

Gotta roll your eyes at robbo moaning about not seeing ivy. Maybe she should have thought about how her family dynamics would change before she started fucking that fucking lout behind her husbands back

Reactions: 21