Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve got to be honest. We went away in October and my little boy was 18 months at the time, and I bought the majority of his evening outfits from SHEIN as I knew they wouldn’t fit him next year and I didn’t want to spend a fortune and I must admit that some of the outfits he had, he did look gorgeous. I feel like a bad mother now but I promise he has new clothes throughout the year and not hand me downs from the next door neighbours little girl

Reactions: 9
Guys I’ve got to be honest. We went away in October and my little boy was 18 months at the time, and I bought the majority of his evening outfits from SHEIN as I knew they wouldn’t fit him next year and I didn’t want to spend a fortune and I must admit that some of the outfits he had, he did look gorgeous. I feel like a bad mother now but I promise he has new clothes throughout the year and not hand me downs from the next door neighbours little girl
You’re not a bad mother! When a child is that young you don’t want to be spending a fortune. Difference is, slobbo is an adult and doesn’t need to replace clothing constantly due to growing. X

Reactions: 4
Hope the older girls got some new clothes too, especially footwear! Can't be nice wearing those trainers all the time on holiday.

Reactions: 8
Another day, another story about how tired she is. About how she's had an absolute day of it. Must have had a long and tiring school run!

Reactions: 7
School run. Dinner at 4pm. Early bedtime. Aff links. That's literally all her life is.

When you watch her stories she’s as miserable as f**k! Tired, exhausted, doesn’t want to go work, moaning about the weather and school run 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t even know why anyone follows her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
The content is off the chart thrilling. No wonder shes getting chicken man to fist her. About the only exciting thing happening in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so bleeping boring. Just the most miserable, boring woman, sat on her arse in her rut on her sofa in her house that no doubt stinks of weed, wishing her life away and resenting her children every moment of the day. Awful woman.

Reactions: 14
It’s not a flex to have pub optics on the wall in your family home 😐 she’s such a weird freak

Why has she got such a thing for having alone time with one child and acting like it's a must. At the end of the day that happens because they are a blended family but she acts as though if there were all just hers and chickens she'd be carting a few off at a time so they get 'important special alone time'

Reactions: 5
As a parent of more than 1 child I definitely see the importance of one on one time and it can be difficult to carve out in every day life.

For me if we do an individual activity I make sure its something that child has picked out or something thats a bit special just for them that their sibling wouldnt enjoy. I also try to carve out small periods of one on one. My eldest and I are watching Superstore at the moment and we will watch an episode every night or every second night if busy. Its our time and its a time when my eldest knows they have me all to themselves. We will sometimes play video games instead.

However in Robbos case she has time with Mason every day while Ivy is at school. I cant imagine she will do anything different at all this weekend so its a bit of a moot point.

Reactions: 4
As a parent of more than 1 child I definitely see the importance of one on one time and it can be difficult to carve out in every day life.

For me if we do an individual activity I make sure its something that child has picked out or something thats a bit special just for them that their sibling wouldnt enjoy. I also try to carve out small periods of one on one. My eldest and I are watching Superstore at the moment and we will watch an episode every night or every second night if busy. Its our time and its a time when my eldest knows they have me all to themselves. We will sometimes play video games instead.

However in Robbos case she has time with Mason every day while Ivy is at school. I cant imagine she will do anything different at all this weekend so its a bit of a moot point.
This.
My eldest and I are also watching Superstore and love it.
We also have a day out tomorrow.

In two weeks he's away out with friends and I'll be taking the youngest out.
They don't get a bloody holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see what activities she does with ‘Mase’ while Ivy is away.
Matching the flora tub lid to the tub
Folding the vests of the chicken man
Naming the colours of the bottles in the optic display
Learning to spell Benidorm
Teaching him to say "aff link" in two languages
How to turn your ipad on without help
Count the yellow stickers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.