Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaaa I just bleeping can’t with her. Bundling your kids on a plane and taking them to explore in the sunshine. Are you having me on. Going to the same tit hole over and over again isn’t exploring. Are you going to keep taking them there until they’re 18 and let them explore a sticky Vicky show cos Benidorm don’t have much more to offer than that. Biggest bellend I’ve ever come across

Reactions: 22
I can guarantee there will be no 'exploring' going on.

She doesn't even 'explore' this bloody country!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Naaaa I just bleeping can’t with her. Bundling your kids on a plane and taking them to explore in the sunshine. Are you having me on. Going to the same tit hole over and over again isn’t exploring. Are you going to keep taking them there until they’re 18 and let them explore a sticky Vicky show cos Benidorm don’t have much more to offer than that. Biggest bellend I’ve ever come across
They’ll be sat getting tanked up letting the eldest watch the young kids.

Reactions: 5
Cabin crew would give her a purpose, a job to actually work at and progress in.
It would set a good example to the kids, modelling hard work.

My husband has always supported me and I him.
He wanted to retrain, I was on board (it didn't work out and he realised education was not for him but we went for it). I want to study further and obtain a MSc and he's behind me 100%.

Cabin crew isn't the right time for her because CM won't be supportive. He'll still hardly pull his weight in terms of house work and childcare. Hell, he'd probably refuse to pay for nursery to allow her to train.

Reactions: 13
Do they have pot washers on planes? I’m not sure she has the transferable skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How is she going to entertain them in Benidorm in February? It won't be warm enough for the pool/beach, there won't be any kids clubs on at that time of year? It will be a week of boredom for them. I suppose they will have their ipads!

• Sad
Don't forget that the hotel they like has the BEST entertainment. The kids can watch that while Slobbo and Blobbo chug their all inclusive drinks from plastic cups.

Her holidays always look tit tbh.... I'd rathee
Why the face, I swear she is trolling us 😂
she is...100%..... ahe doesn't seem to mind constantly embarrassing herself and looking like a tit. She has nothing else to do though.

3 days into 2023 and Robbo has lost 22 followers already. To be honest I think she's been a bit braggy recently, and although I don't envy her lifestyle and have a more fulfilling life than she does, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. The whole spending on clothes, holidays, boasting how much they have lined up this year, whilst at the same time abusing the yellow sticker sections and the company shop (which many depend on just to get by), wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason people unfollowed her.

Reactions: 15
3 days into 2023 and Robbo has lost 22 followers already. To be honest I think she's been a bit braggy recently, and although I don't envy her lifestyle and have a more fulfilling life than she does, it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. The whole spending on clothes, holidays, boasting how much they have lined up this year, whilst at the same time abusing the yellow sticker sections and the company shop (which many depend on just to get by), wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason people unfollowed her.
Whilst being a strange looking, scrounging chav - yep, I agree

Reactions: 11
So many questions today.

1. Why does she think it’s believable that she’s suddenly had many messages about leggings? She hasn’t even posted a pic of her wearing leggings to prompt these questions. Are we meant to believe that multiple women have randomly messaged her today asking for leggings recommendations?

2. Emails? Robbo, this refers to WORK emails. Those are something that people with jobs get and have to read/action in order to progress their jobs. I’m not sure [email protected] receives that many email requests?

9E3BBA1C-E8F4-405F-8C4E-CEA9D119BDA8.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.