Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just playing my mini violin for Slobbo who actually has to go to work for once instead of being a scrounging chav, and is making an absolute meal of it. Imagine if you had a full time job and lived in the real world huh Slobz.
That tiny violin tiktok trend is what she should have posted!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she’s a knob for going to a soft play knowing she’s poorly and there’s children around and Christmas is in a few days? I know soft play is a breeding ground anyway, but the principle of it all

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yep, anyone who catches it off her will have their Christmas ruined… although it’s probably just a little snivel and Yobbo is exaggerating the severity as her life is so dull
Anyone else think she’s a knob for going to a soft play knowing she’s poorly and there’s children around and Christmas is in a few days? I know soft play is a breeding ground anyway, but the principle of it all

Reactions: 3
Feel like if Covid has taught us anything its that you contain yourself if unwell.

Shes clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Feel like if Covid has taught us anything its that you contain yourself if unwell.

Shes clueless.
I don’t think she’s clueless, I think she’s selfish.

It’s easier for her to sit there and let the kids run around and potentially infect others than for her to parent them at home.

Reactions: 7
Yep people like her are the reason I can't take my Stepchildren to soft play as I can't risk taking my premature baby!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Soft play is a bleeping cess pool at the best of times, thanks to selfish arseholes like her I guess 🙃

Reactions: 5

Shes clueless.
I can’t work out if she’s clueless, over exaggerates how unwell she is (just needs a glass of water for a dry throat) or is a selfish c**t spreading covid etc?!

Reactions: 6
wonder how many selfies the whinge bag takes before she finds one she likes enough for the gram 👀👀..she is just a little child playing at being an adult
... go get some qualifications and make a life for yourself and your 2 kids you moaning bore.... ..seems like some people just enjoy being miserable,🤷‍♀️ she seriously needs to grow the duck up

Reactions: 9
Gotta roll your eyes at robbo moaning about not seeing ivy. Maybe she should have thought about how her family dynamics would change before she started bleeping that bleeping lout behind her husbands back

Reactions: 21
Gotta roll your eyes at robbo moaning about not seeing ivy. Maybe she should have thought about how her family dynamics would change before she started bleeping that bleeping lout behind her husbands back
She wasn’t arsed about not seeing her kids when she went for her tropical holiday to Benidorm (in December), Bulgaria and Jamaica…

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.