Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Feeona for the thread title!

Anyone wanna do a recap?
Robbo works 2 hours a week washing pots at Wetherspoons
Robbo loves a yellow sticker
Robbo loves a cheap holiday
Robbo hates working
Robbo hates the school run
Chicken Man is still in shorts and vests mid November

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't ivy premature? It's world prematurity day and all she's done is post aff links 😂😂 I'd have thought she would have acknowledged it.

Reactions: 4
Oh lovely, a five quid monstrosity of a dress for her daughter, no expense spared on herself, CM’s booze and weed etc
(nothing wrong with cheap if that’s what you can afford!)

Reactions: 7
Robbo stop trying to make picking or dropping off your kids from school a personality trait! she's such a bleeping broken record.

Reactions: 11
Our yellow sticker slobbo will be heartbroken if they start limiting the amount of yellow sticker food she can buy! Never known anybody do so much food shopping for a family of 4, occasionally 6.
They’ll be ripping products out of that fat bastard’s sweaty paws.

I think we now safely say that when Slobbo calls something a ‘show stopper’ it is, in fact, utter tit.

Reactions: 5
i wonder how many times she films herself pulling stupid faces for the gram before she picks one to post.... her phone must be surgically attached to her body. She has far too much time on her hands

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't ivy premature? It's world prematurity day and all she's done is post aff links 😂😂 I'd have thought she would have acknowledged it.
Looks like she's read here today cos she just posted about world prematurity day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.