Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she films herself against the backdrop and you can see how tit it looks 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg would she simply combust if she holidayed somewhere that was above 18 degrees? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait to see the authentic Spanish tapas she’s so desperately craving. Does she actually think she’s cultured? She really makes me laugh. She’s a massive chav. Who the duck goes to Benidorm for a holiday in December?!? 😂😂 all the lovely European cities you could visit at this time of year… Rome, Florence, Berlin, even Barcelona etc etc and they’re back off to the Blackpool of Spain. Nah I can’t, it’s so depressing.
they’re in Alicante , thank you very much 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Nothing more since she got there which means she doesn’t want to show how tit the weather is or how they are sat inside cos it’s not warm enough to sit outside

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So has she taken Ivy out of school AGAIN? So she can go on a kidfree trip to Benidorm? No way 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s having a white wine on a plastic chair looking at the grey sky. It looks like she’s in Skegness. Jesus take the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is this idiot so obsessed with crap holidays? It's just weird! "working" (ha) parents that actually have time for this stupid nonsense??

Reactions: 11
Have I missed something but won't Ivy's dad just be taking her to school if she's with him? Why would she need to be missing school because her parents are on their luxurious holiday?

Reactions: 2
Have I missed something but won't Ivy's dad just be taking her to school if she's with him? Why would she need to be missing school because her parents are on their luxurious holiday?
He doesnt live near them afaik. Its a fair distance, not one youd do morning and afternoon.

Reactions: 5
He doesnt live near them afaik. Its a fair distance, not one youd do morning and afternoon.
What a pair of absolute scummers having her miss school so they can go to Benidorm. It's not like they haven't already had a child free week this year! It's pissed me right off, why should she miss her friends and schooling while they are topping their tans up in 16 degrees?

Reactions: 6
A photo of them labelled ‘Mum and Dad’ just in case anyone thought they were brother and sister!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How many times have they been abroad just this year? Why do I feel like it's 4 times 😳
Feb Spain (with CM and Mase)
June Bulgaria (dirty thirty with CM)
July Spain (with all of the kids)
December Spain (no kids)

So four holidays abroad this year and Ivy, plus her step daughters have only been on one of them and Mase on two. They only took Mase in Feb as he was still free, but he will soon be part of the fogotten three.

Plus this year there's been Skegness Butlins x 2, Blackpool and Haven in Mablethorpe.

Her long haul summer holiday to Jamaica last year was child free, as is her USA cruise next year.

Pretty sad really, I get maybe a weekend away once a year child free, but I can't imagine not including the children in basically 75% of your holidays abroad.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She weren’t lying when she said it was sibling holiday, they all look related 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Not four adults sitting round the kids entertainment all night.

Bangin’ man!!

TUI live shows are the onnnnne!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She probably told her sister and BIL about how amazing Benidorm is and they are now sat there thinking 'WTF!'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not very good with English geography. How far away of a drive is her Mum and Dad from where she currently lives? Where's that in relation to Manchester? And does Ivy's dad stay near her mum and dad and she's moved away?
How the heck did she meet CM - I thought they worked together while she was living with Ivy's Dad. Did they move away after it all came out?
Sorry for all the questions, just trying to piece it all together 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.