Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was probably nagging them and they just said there was nothing else they could do.

Reactions: 5
All quiet from her tonight, bet in the morning she says she went to bed early cos she was so exhausted from the travelling. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Robbo head, if you missed the kids so much why not do something nice with them instead of plonking them on their tablets at 9am

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How is it hard to believe she was in Spain yesterday morning? It’s what - a 2.5 hour flight?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mentioned on another influencers thread that it amazes me parents have the scope to go away in December.

Its by far the busiest month of the year for us and we dont do half as much as other families seem to.

I am stressed to the max and certainly would not have the time to go away for 4 to 5 days in December whilst the parent of small children.

Reactions: 13
Poor Robbo, 3 hours being a passenger in a car, a kids party where I’d assume she sat and did nothing if she went and a 6 hour shift. Get this girl back to Benners #prayforrobbo

Don't know how she can complain about doing the washing/sorting the suitcase, CM wore the same outfit all holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Robbo, 3 hours being a passenger in a car, a kids party where I’d assume she sat and did nothing if she went and a 6 hour shift. Get this girl back to Benners #prayforrobbo
Life is so difficult for the poor lamb.

Reactions: 7
She’s so bleeping dense. Maybe take your own advice Robbo?! You hate your life and are only happy when you have a cheap tacky holiday to go on so you can escape reality.

80946212-FCEB-4405-AE58-B3DAA3A2CD87.png

Reactions: 11
What in god’s name.. she took this shitshow herself, looked at it and thought yes, one to share with 34,000 people. The mind boggles.
How does this not piss her followers off?!

And as for the unpacking, there was hardly anything and Chicken was home so it would have taken ten mins max.

I know it’s petty but is that miserable wrapping paper for the children’s gifts?! Bet it was 20p in the sale last year.

Reactions: 4
She posted about yessss 18 months until the next holiday and then reposted that quote about how life is short and enjoy the simple things.. not a lot of brain matter considering how much surface area there is 🫠

• Haha
How does this not piss her followers off?!

And as for the unpacking, there was hardly anything and Chicken was home so it would have taken ten mins max.

I know it’s petty but is that miserable wrapping paper for the children’s gifts?! Bet it was 20p in the sale last year.
I get my wrapping paper in the sale the year before if I see it whilst out and about. Save every penny n all that. But I get like actual kids wrapping paper for my kids not generic boring paper like that 😂

I get my wrapping paper in the sale the year before if I see it whilst out and about. Save every penny n all that. But I get like actual kids wrapping paper for my kids not generic boring paper like that 😂
Yes that’s what I meant, she could have got some nice kids stuff in the sale last year!

Reactions: 3
She’s looking at holidays again 😂 what a boring witch. Tell me you regret your life without telling me you regret your life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.