Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
It’s sad she says “now isn’t the right time” for her. The right time, Robbo, would have been the past 10 years of your life but instead you chose to get married and try for a baby at 17 and then shack up with the next gross pig who showed you interest.

Reactions: 18

Janewall123

Did she actually aff link on Christmas day? Wow.

And to call her BIL and idiot for wearing a dressing gown all day at Christmas in winter?? When CM is sat wearing a shorts and top? 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
The video of him putting his hands around her throat is sickening. How thick is her sister to find it funny? Or is she really putting it out there for all to see…?

I’ve just got back from a holiday to England and the Christmas markets. It was gorgeous. We spent a fortune (swanky hotel, lovely food and loads of shopping) but she could easily do a weekend like that on a budget with the children, instead of this crap trip to Benidorm?

They are all relatively young, there’s no kids with them so why aren’t they eating at lovely authentic restaurants? Or going to see the plethora of comedians and drag shows that Benidorm has to offer?! I think the brother in law has put his foot down and made them leave the hotel today!

Reactions: 17

hol20x

VIP Member
"Thursdays are weird because I know tomorrow's Friday" fuck me she is a dickhead.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those stories look like snippets from a netflix documentary about an incestuous cult 🫣 bunch of weirdos

• Haha

waterfall2021

When you watch her stories she’s as miserable as f**k! Tired, exhausted, doesn’t want to go work, moaning about the weather and school run 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t even know why anyone follows her 🤦🏻‍♀️

How long until she starts the countdown until the May 2023 cruise? I’m giving it until Monday. “Get me some sun, hate doing the school run in the freezing temp whinge whinge whinge”

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Why is she acting like Spain is hot? It’s December? My in laws live there and have a heated blanket because it’s the same as in the UK…

#ad#aff

VIP Member
So she has left on her unwashed tan now for over 24 hours. That’s just revolting, why smirk about it? I bet she’s lifting. And to the comments about her being able to improve her appearance in some ways, yes I absolutely get what you’re coming from, but she is the female Buzz Lightyear and there’s no coming back from that.

• Haha

lurking22

The fact she’s cleared the company shop and is now buying a takeaway curry says it all. Selfish, greedy and pig ignorant.

Unfollowed

• Angry

underwhelmed1985

I’m not going to post the photo of Ivy with slobbo but my god they’re like twins. Both moon heads 🤦🏻‍♀️
Now I’ll slate Slobbo all day long, she brings it on herself. Don’t feel comfortable commenting about the appearance of a child though. She’s 5 year old and it’s totally not her fault her mum plasters her all over Instagram.

• Heart

Janewall123

Haven, Butlins and Benidorm… wow she really got all the squares on shit life bingo huh?
See we are going to Haven next year on our first family holiday. Its what we can afford as a family of 6. Yes. We've booked up to go on holiday and are actually taking my Husbands children/my Stepchildren and not just the son we have together unlike her. We will be doing all the activities, including the paid ones. Will be going out and exploring the local area and going to the beach. We will take cereal for breakfast yes, but we will be eating pretty much the rest of the time. We will be going to the entertainment every night. Because my Stepdaughters have been with their Mam and love it. And will we be sat with a glass of wine whilst on our phones? No we will be watching the kids, up dancing with the kids. Because its a family holiday.. for the kids so. Like if havens all you can afford like we can, that's fine. But go and make the most of what you have! Don't just go and do the absolute bare minimum.

(this reply is a dig at Robbo not you).

• Heart

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Why’s she banging on about how many emails she has? She works in a kitchen, all those emails will be junk or nasty gal marketing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to refer to her children by their age category. “The toddler, the child, the teenager”
“The teenager” looks thrilled to be in a photo between bill&ben

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Why is she acting like Spain is hot? It’s December? My in laws live there and have a heated blanket because it’s the same as in the UK…
You know she’ll gaslight us and say there’s a FREAK HEATWAVE while she’s there. Hopefully she can edit out the people wearing coats like she edits her body.

• Haha