Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf they’ve not took the kids?! It looks like they’ve taken them up to her parents, that means ivys been taken out of school for her mum to go on holiday? When you think she couldn’t get any more selfish 😭
I think she mentioned a few days ago ivy was with her dad. So unsure how that would even work in regards to school. They must have some special arrangement with the school where they send school work for her to take with her so she isn't missing out!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It'll be reframed as how much 'Mase' enjoys quality time with his grandparents. Ditto Ivy/step kids with their other parents.

Reactions: 5
I bet poor Mase has woken up this morning to see his parents have fled and left him in the middle of the night with the grandparents he barely sees. Poor kid is going to be traumatised

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought it was just her and Zoe going to Benners, didn't realise they were bringing CM and Zoe's fella.

She's already complaining cos the flight hasn't taken off yet!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I thought it was just her and Zoe going to Benners, didn't realise they were bringing CM and Zoe's fella.

She's already complaining cos the flight hasn't taken off yet!
I thought this too… the way she was banging on about a girly holiday away..

Reactions: 7
I think she mentioned a few days ago ivy was with her dad. So unsure how that would even work in regards to school. They must have some special arrangement with the school where they send school work for her to take with her so she isn't missing out!
I wouldn’t imagine that would be classed as a special arrangement - she’s gone to her Dad’s cos her mum has gone on a piss up to Benidorm for a few days. She’ll be down as unauthorised absence. Robbo won’t care that she’s missing out on school, I mean, she can teach her how to pot wash.

• Angry
Oh Christ, she's on her way to Benners, then? 🙄 Another holiday doing what she always does on every other holiday and does back home, except she'll be in the sun..... or maybe not seeing as it's December! 😂 What IS the weather like out there now? 🤔

Oh Christ, she's on her way to Benners, then? 🙄 Another holiday doing what she always does on every other holiday and does back home, except she'll be in the sun..... or maybe not seeing as it's December! 😂 What IS the weather like out there now? 🤔
16 degrees and cloud.

Granted, better than here but not summer attire weather.

Can’t wait to see the tropical paradise that awaits them, I’m so jealous of her!

• Haha
I wouldn’t imagine that would be classed as a special arrangement - she’s gone to her Dad’s cos her mum has gone on a piss up to Benidorm for a few days. She’ll be down as unauthorised absence. Robbo won’t care that she’s missing out on school, I mean, she can teach her how to pot wash.
I'm not defending Robbo at all cos she's a div. But I'm on about in general.. Ivy religiously goes to goes to her Dad's house for a week or so at a time. Her Dad is a very committed parent.

Reactions: 5
I'm not defending Robbo at all cos she's a div. But I'm on about in general.. Ivy religiously goes to goes to her Dad's house for a week or so at a time. Her Dad is a very committed parent.
I’m not saying he’s not - she’d prob be better off with him full time! But that doesn’t take away from the fact she’s missing a week of education cos her mum is pissing it up in Benidorm. Ive not known her go to her Dads for a week during school time any other time.

I’m not saying he’s not - she’d prob be better off with him full time! But that doesn’t take away from the fact she’s missing a week of education cos her mum is pissing it up in Benidorm. Ive not known her go to her Dads for a week during school time any other time.
1000% she'd be better off with him! Tbh I think you're right, it is usually during the holidays..

ITS NOT WARM THOUGH IS IT ROBBO! She’s such a total pleb. “It smells like holiday”. It smells like bloody Alicante airport, stop romanticising these average/crappy palaces!

Let the weather gaslighting begin 🤣
It’s gonna be 16 degrees here today in the eastern US. I’m not banging on about how warm it is, cos it’s not warm? It’s cold and a bit muggy because it’s raining. She’s sooo cringey

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.