Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop trying to make Benidorm happen. 🙈

You couldnt pay me £228 to go to Benidorm in the winter. Or at all tbh.

Also another one glugging Baileys into my coffee atm 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly! Why is she surprised it’s cheap??!? I struggle even going to southern Spain in April (in terms of getting warmth/sun) it’s just not reliable and quite cold. Why would you want a beach resort with cold swimming pools and freezing sea? You could go to the literally hundreds of other amazing towns and cities across Spain and would cost far less.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion being Robbo #11 Benidorm winter sun, I'd rather be fisted by chicken man hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Everything about her is just bleeping tragic.
New thread suggestion (with a festive twist)
Being Robbo#11 5 aff ads a minute, 4pm bedtimes, 3 cheapo holidays, 2 (hundred) yellow stickers & a chicken man affair in spoons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does she keeping pushing Benidorm so much! Does she not realise it’s so cheap because the weathers between 12-6 degrees! I’d rather not…lads.

Reactions: 9
Maybe Im a snob but how depressing is your life when youre day dreaming of 1 weeks full board to Benidorm in January.

Everything in her life is quantity over quality. All the yellow sticker items she can get her mits on, masses of cheap polyster fast fashion, meals out to Nandos, Wetherspoons, Hungry Horse.

We have two kids so dont go out that often but when we do we will go somewhere nice, with good food, a nice bar with well made drinks.

Benidorm in January is just tragic.

Reactions: 15
It’s really surprising as well as I think as you get older, you definitely learn to appreciate quality over quantity. When I was 20, a cheap all inclusive break was great. Now I’m in my 30s, like Yobbo, I couldn’t think of anything worse. Same with clothing and restaurants. I now really appreciate well made clothes yet she’s still obsessed with tat. She needs to grow up, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Bet ‘mase’ couldn’t believe his luck going to soft play and the supermarket in one day! Probably the most the poor kid has done all year

Reactions: 10
Why does she never address why he wears a vest and pants all the time? Does she think that’s normal?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.