Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do her and tubs look like they are sat at opposite sides of the pub from each other? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They go to the pub so the toddler can watch his iPad and chicken man is definitely watching a screen, and then go home so she can watch tv. It’s hilarious.

Reactions: 10
Why does she act like doing the school run is absolutely exhausting?

Reactions: 9
When Mason grows up to be a proper strange kid who can't interact with others Robbo and Chicken are so delusional they won't even consider its because they shoved a screen in his face 24/7 as soon as they could.

Reactions: 7
In bed at 7pm for an early night cos she's shattered but still posts her aff links!

Reactions: 4
I’m dying! She goes to Benidorm and Haven and sits at the kid’s shows and she’s TRAVELLING THE WORLD? I microwaved some soup, so I am a Michelin star chef.
"The vid" shut the hell up you buzz lightyear looking fuckhead 😵💫

• Haha
Is her kid still not potty trained yet! Ffs! he’s older than my boy and we’ve not needed swim nappies or any nappies for a long long time

‘Let them hold you’ next story ‘leggins that suck you in and shape the hell out of you’ pick your narrative Robyn.

Reactions: 8
Took the kids to pizza express yesterday and we played cards and chatted while we waited for our food to arrive. The table next to us had 4 kids, all on iPads with headphones on, who didn’t even taken their eyes off their iPads to eat. It made me so sad to see. I guess it was like looking into Masey and Ivy’s future.

Reactions: 8
What is she talking about 2-3 weeks off per year?!?

Almost positive the statutory annual leave in the UK is more than that. Also she works part time. Shes hardly pounding a 50 hour work week. I feel like she lives in an alternate reality where she thinks shes working 7 days a week and snowed under with emails.

Also no disrespect to SAHP, its definitely a hard job. However Robbo does 2 schools runs and puts the washer on while Mason sits on his ipad. I cannot see a legitimate reason you need a break from that.

Try being contracted for PT hours but essentially working FT hours, having 2 kids. By the time the half terms come Im mentally and physically drained. I need the time to recover to do it all again for another half term🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What is she talking about 2-3 weeks off per year?!?

Almost positive the statutory annual leave in the UK is more than that. Also she works part time. Shes hardly pounding a 50 hour work week. I feel like she lives in an alternate reality where she thinks shes working 7 days a week and snowed under with emails.

Also no disrespect to SAHP, its definitely a hard job. However Robbo does 2 schools runs and puts the washer on while Mason sits on his ipad. I cannot see a legitimate reason you need a break from that.

Try being contracted for PT hours but essentially working FT hours, having 2 kids. By the time the half terms come Im mentally and physically drained. I need the time to recover to do it all again for another half term🤦‍♀️
She lives in la la land. She spends half her time posting about living in the moment and wanderlust. And half the time posting about how overworked and tired she is and how boring her life is. I can’t understand why someone hasn’t sat her down and explained that she’s a bleeping fuckwit.

Reactions: 9
She's aff linking the vibrator again and covering it with text. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.