Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I asked my partner to get in a selfie to post to thousands of folk on the internet he'd think Id lost the plot 🙈

Reactions: 8
Some more riveting content of her sat on her sofa for those with fake accounts desperate to watch her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't know about anyone else but when I've been really ill I haven't thought about posting numerous selfies to Instagram to complain about said illness 🙄 cue her saying its flu in again in no time. YOU'VE GOT A COLD ROBBO BORE OFF.

Reactions: 10
I’m just playing my mini violin for Slobbo who actually has to go to work for once instead of being a scrounging chav, and is making an absolute meal of it. Imagine if you had a full time job and lived in the real world huh Slobz.

Reactions: 5
Not diagnosing at all or raving about robbo but SURELY this wishing her life away has to point toward mental illness...it's just not normal!

Reactions: 4
Oh wow everyone avoid the spoons where she works today!! I wouldn't care how short staffed my place was, I would not be working around food when contagious 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 10
She's constantly unwell! Maybe it's the lack of heat and the out of date food!

Reactions: 9
Oh wow everyone avoid the spoons where she works today!! I wouldn't care how short staffed my place was, I would not be working around food when contagious 🤢🤢🤢
I mean, knowing which one it is, most of us avoid it anyway!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.