Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if this sounds insensitiive, not my intention at all. What happened to Ivy's birth mark (? strawberry mark) on her face? Did it fade or was it removed?

Forgive me if this sounds insensitiive, not my intention at all. What happened to Ivy's birth mark (? strawberry mark) on her face? Did it fade or was it removed?
I remember she went on medication to get it to fade.

Reactions: 1
915F503B-F65E-4F73-8696-811F2DDE891F.jpeg

What’s that? About 20 minutes in total?

What. A. Life. I don’t even think about emptying the dishwasher, let alone writing an Instagram story about it. I just do it. As well as my full time job that isn’t pot washing 4 hours a week. She’s insane.

and the irony of her bio ‘life is for living’ 🤣 yeah okay Yobbo. Coming from someone who literally doesn’t live life at all. Just eyerolls on the sofa all day and thinks Benidorm is travelling. I cant.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 1876809
What’s that? About 20 minutes in total?

What. A. Life. I don’t even think about emptying the dishwasher, let alone writing an Instagram story about it. I just do it. As well as my full time job that isn’t pot washing 4 hours a week. She’s insane.

and the irony of her bio ‘life is for living’ 🤣 yeah okay Yobbo. Coming from someone who literally doesn’t live life at all. Just eyerolls on the sofa all day and thinks Benidorm is travelling. I cant.
Ran here to say the same thing, I have it screen shotted! IMAGINE… if she did the normal life of kids, work, kids, gym, housework, cooking etc the rest of us do!

Reactions: 7
Also if she didn’t spend the entire year bargain hunting plastic tat for her kids (I saw she’s already bought Masey something in the sales!), she wouldn’t have to spend hours picking them up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her kids are old enough to help tidy up...she's just a drama queen who has to try and justify her lazy days

Reactions: 5
Her kids are old enough to help tidy up...she's just a drama queen who has to try and justify her lazy days
Exactly! My toddler (actual toddler, 15 months, not a three year old 🙄) helps pick his toys up… in fairness it takes longer when he helps but it’s a good lesson 😂

Reactions: 6
Omg I’d love that to be my morning tasks and then sit down and watch telly or have the day to myself. But instead I work and when I don’t work I look after my child.

She says she's never been more ready for bed at least once a bleeping week!

Reactions: 7
Lurker on the Robbo thread normally. Had to write something today. How boring is she. Aff linking a Pyrex dish! I’m fairly older than her, not exactly 40 yet. Married, kids, professional job…. Boring!! But that’s my choice now. Ive lived 🤪. She is a as dull as dishwater!! She really needs a hobby or a full time job 😂

Reactions: 10
Yobbos typical day:

make a massive deal about three barely noticeable wisps of hair that have escaped from her Croydon facelift hair do, whilst gurning into the phone taking horrible pointless selfies

Spend time in your bedroom trying on flammable clothing that cost you £1.99, while you contort your much wider than presented body into such a pose that you appear 4 sizes smaller, and that your pea head looks like it will pop your glasses off and explode from the effort. Be sure to have condoms on the side, a dirty mirror chest and a granny bedspread in the background for good measure

Cook something at 2pm to be eaten at 4pm so everyone can go to bed at 5pm

Moan about her much wanted kids having a tiny bit of life, while not moving from the sofa

Aff link a load of generic items with no dignity, rhyme or reason

Drink a glass of wine because mannnn you've had a tough day and you're so so grown up

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yobbos typical day:

make a massive deal about three barely noticeable wisps of hair that have escaped from her Croydon facelift hair do, whilst gurning into the phone taking horrible pointless selfies

Spend time in your bedroom trying on flammable clothing that cost you £1.99, while you contort your much wider than presented body into such a pose that you appear 4 sizes smaller, and that your pea head looks like it will pop your glasses off and explode from the effort. Be sure to have condoms on the side, a dirty mirror chest and a granny bedspread in the background for good measure

Moan about her much wanted kids having a tiny bit of life, while not moving from the sofa

Drink a glass of wine because mannnn you've had a tough day and you're so so grown up
Its tragic this is so true 😭

• Haha
Yobbos typical day:

Also repeat WHAT A DAY MAN, the two days she has to go to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there genuinely ever a day when she isn't SHATTERED or SOOOO ready for bed?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.