Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does she have goosebumps in the Fox tan story? 🤣🤣.I thought her little boy in the pushchair watching a screen was so sad, not opposed to screens at all but surely he doesn't need one in the pushchair and he can just look at what's going on around him? Or even walk and interact with his siblings?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Not long now lads until we are treated to Chicken Man head to toe in Sports Direct’s finest Adidas, Mase on his iPad and Slobbo in a polyester number that’s two sizes too small and with a cheap wine in her hand. #makingmems #itsforthekids

• Haha

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Can’t wait to see the authentic Spanish tapas she’s so desperately craving. Does she actually think she’s cultured? She really makes me laugh. She’s a massive chav. Who the fuck goes to Benidorm for a holiday in December?!? 😂😂 all the lovely European cities you could visit at this time of year… Rome, Florence, Berlin, even Barcelona etc etc and they’re back off to the Blackpool of Spain. Nah I can’t, it’s so depressing.

• Haha

#ad#aff

VIP Member
.... saying how hot it is while everyone around them is wearing their coats.
blabbering on about how they SO needed this break. SO needed. The kids are just having THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES. The sun on her face is THE BEST FEELING. Benners HAS HER HEART.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Janewall123

To be honest I was a bit worried that it looked like genuine fear in her eyes when he grabbed her throat 🫣
Me too! She's put on that he was after a kiss! My Husband doesn't kiss me like that!!

She's at it saying it's soooo warm again yet there's people in jackets and an old man in a body warmer. Give me strength 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She’s having a white wine on a plastic chair looking at the grey sky. It looks like she’s in Skegness. Jesus take the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

skintsocks

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see what activities she does with ‘Mase’ while Ivy is away.
Matching the flora tub lid to the tub
Folding the vests of the chicken man
Naming the colours of the bottles in the optic display
Learning to spell Benidorm
Teaching him to say "aff link" in two languages
How to turn your ipad on without help
Count the yellow stickers

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Even on Boxing Day she’s fucking shopping. She actually disgusts me. At the Company Shop, stockpiling things that other folk might be desperate for so she can stick up her freezer for the year and then wonder why they are always sick🙄🙄

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I know she’s gagging for this to be raised on her tattle thread but HOWWW is Rob working from home?? Pouring pints and threatening elderly people virtually?

• Haha

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
915F503B-F65E-4F73-8696-811F2DDE891F.jpeg

What’s that? About 20 minutes in total?

What. A. Life. I don’t even think about emptying the dishwasher, let alone writing an Instagram story about it. I just do it. As well as my full time job that isn’t pot washing 4 hours a week. She’s insane.

and the irony of her bio ‘life is for living’ 🤣 yeah okay Yobbo. Coming from someone who literally doesn’t live life at all. Just eyerolls on the sofa all day and thinks Benidorm is travelling. I cant.

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Imagine waking up EVERY SINGLE DAY and hating your life. In fact hating it enough to post about it on social media… and then doing nothing about it. Is she depressed? Cause that’s not normal. One life Yobbo and that’s how you wanna live it. Rather you than me!