Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno about you but I’m on the edge of my seat lads 🤣 mind you, with all the authentic culture she’s had over the past few days she’ll settle in as a native no probz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long until she starts the countdown until the May 2023 cruise? I’m giving it until Monday. “Get me some sun, hate doing the school run in the freezing temp whinge whinge whinge”

Reactions: 17
Pretty sure most parents of longed for IVF babies wouldn’t be laughing at not being able to get home to them?!

Reactions: 12
She's posted more of her sisters husband than she has of dear chicken, I smell a tiny crush.

Reactions: 24
I can believe her sister is an XS .....yobbo not so much....why lie spoon face

Oh well at least they get a few more hours away from the "cock block" as she puts it

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What is with her trying to oversell everything all the time? She’s always banging on about how the kids have had the best time ever, had the time of their lives, blah blah blah, and now her sister’s husband had such a blast that he doesn’t want to come home 😂 I mean, fine if it’s true, but it smacks of her coming out with bullshit to make the holiday sound better.

Reactions: 10
Back in the UK and moan moan moan.
I mean doesn’t she realise that it’s been snowing so planes couldn’t land and that there will be a little backlog getting the suitcases on the belt? Should be grateful she’s not having to lug them off the plane in this cold!

Reactions: 7
You can just imagine her and chicken man kicking up a fuss at the airport, yes its annoying but they can't control the weather. Guarantee tonight is a family Indian/Chinese with some crappy caption, standard for when she's at home.

Reactions: 11
You can just imagine her and chicken man kicking up a fuss at the airport, yes its annoying but they can't control the weather. Guarantee tonight is a family Indian/Chinese with some crappy caption, standard for when she's at home.
With a mention of how Ivy and Mase have had a ball living their best lives while they were papped off for their parents to nob around Benny doing tui rep quizzes for 4 days

Reactions: 8
Delays like this arent ideal but theyre also not uncommon. Surely a seasoned traveller like Robbo realises this?

If it was me without kids Id just read my book and wait. Theyre not bleeping about to wind you up Robbo.

Reactions: 13
She needs to STFU since she's never done a job or anything that requires more than 5% brain power.

I worked in customer service for a number of years and we’d only be rude to you if you were rude first so she’s saying a lot about herself

Reactions: 10
wow Robbo that short trip to "Benners" looked absolutely riveting 🥱
nice to see you and Mr Blobby ended it on such a positive note🤣 ➡✈💼💼💼💼😁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.