Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she’s bull buying the aldi price match range items in Tesco when she can afford branded coke and wine… boils my piss as there will be people that genuinely need the price match items but she’s bought them all

Reactions: 3
I know she’s gagging for this to be raised on her tattle thread but HOWWW is Rob working from home?? Pouring pints and threatening elderly people virtually?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How weird is this?! She can’t even pop upstairs to grab some washing because he’s working? Surely he’s not working in every single room is he, and even if he’s in the room she needs to go in she could just knock and grab it quickly? 😐

I don’t get this weirdo of a woman

Attachments

Reactions: 14
How weird is this?! She can’t even pop upstairs to grab some washing because he’s working? Surely he’s not working in every single room is he, and even if he’s in the room she needs to go in she could just knock and grab it quickly? 😐

Oh yeah I didn’t even comprehend this bit. Soooo weird!! My partner and I work from home all day every day and if he asked me not to come into his room I’d lol

Reactions: 2
She’d have to get up off her arse and walk to take him somewhere seeing as chicken man is working and the dope can’t drive
She’s got tat from Amazon to be in to receive as well! Can’t miss yet another crappy plastic toy that’ll end up in landfill

Reactions: 5

Any excuse to be (even more of) a lazy bleep

Reactions: 5
Not even half 3 in the afternoon and she can’t wait to have dinner and go to bed? Like everyday? She has some serious issues

Reactions: 11
I work from home, have done since 2018! I still managed to work from home when it was pandemic and the kids were here and my husband! Still managed to do the washing, cook the dinners! She is like a little girl playing grown ups 😂

Reactions: 7
If Chicken’s at home why can’t he collect Ivy? Do we reckon he’s a lazy bastard around the house?

Reactions: 6
3 o clock on a Friday, all bathed and in their PJs? Meanwhile I’ve been in work since 7:45am, have another 1.5 hours to go until the end of my shift, make a 20 minute journey on Friday traffic to pick my son up and another 20+ minutes to get home. Then I’ll give him food, play, actually spend time with him and not shove him in front of a tablet, bath and bed, make food and will finally sit down around 8pm. 12 hours after I first left the house. Not to mention what I did before I left before work. Myself and 1000s of other working mums and dads. She’s absolutely pathetic

Reactions: 22
She just wishes life away, doesn’t she? Yesterday she couldn’t wait to eat dinner and get in bed, today she’s straight in pjs at 3pm 🤣 she’s soooo happy with her life though.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She just wishes life away, doesn’t she? Yesterday she couldn’t wait to eat dinner and get in bed, today she’s straight in pjs at 3pm 🤣 she’s soooo happy with her life though.
I mean I'm a pj's and dressing gown in the house all day kinda girl (obviously get dressed to go out 😂) I like my comfort. But despite my choice of clothing the bairns still go to bed a normal time and I'll watch netflix with them or play a game with them!

Reactions: 9
I mean I'm a pj's and dressing gown in the house all day kinda girl (obviously get dressed to go out 😂) I like my comfort. But despite my choice of clothing the bairns still go to bed a normal time and I'll watch netflix with them or play a game with them!
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to be comfy at home. I think with her it’s just clear she’s in pjs because she can’t wait for everyone to be asleep and for her to go to sleep, and that’s everyday. She gets no joy out of anything (unless she’s in BENNERS) and she always wants the day to be over.

Also if she buys herself some Tasman Uggs but won’t splash out to buy her kids orange squash that isn’t expired, she really is just confirming what a top level waste of space and utter trash parent she is. Your move, Slobbo.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.