Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go Robbo, some reading you might be able to comprehend, seeing as you’re so into politics and the state of the world..:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here you go Robbo, some reading you might be able to comprehend, seeing as you’re so into politics and the state of the world..:

I am proud to say I've never bought clothes from Shein, and never will

She needs to educate herself she's ridiculous with her £3.00 dresses. That should tell her something with how cheap they are

Reactions: 3
“Very controversial product”.. she’s literally 14
A vibrator, sooo controversial 🤣

I think Slobbo just isn’t very intelligent. She thinks it’s a huge pull that her polyester dresses are so cheap but she doesn’t seem to understand or care why they’re so cheap or why that’s a problem.

Reactions: 6
I am proud to say I've never bought clothes from Shein, and never will

She needs to educate herself she's ridiculous with her £3.00 dresses. That should tell her something with how cheap they are
I would never ever buy Shein. It’s rotten.

Reactions: 1
Not long now lads until we are treated to Chicken Man head to toe in Sports Direct’s finest Adidas, Mase on his iPad and Slobbo in a polyester number that’s two sizes too small and with a cheap wine in her hand. #makingmems #itsforthekids

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not long now lads until we are treated to Chicken Man head to toe in Sports Direct’s finest Adidas, Mase on his iPad and Slobbo in a polyester number that’s two sizes too small and with a cheap wine in her hand. #makingmems #itsforthekids
.... saying how hot it is while everyone around them is wearing their coats.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
.... saying how hot it is while everyone around them is wearing their coats.
blabbering on about how they SO needed this break. SO needed. The kids are just having THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES. The sun on her face is THE BEST FEELING. Benners HAS HER HEART.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
blabbering on about how they SO needed this break. SO needed. The kids are just having THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES. The sun on her face is THE BEST FEELING. Benners HAS HER HEART.
Can’t wait for her to explain how Benidorm old town is sooo Spanish and authentic and they’re basically the only tourists there 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve checked the weather guys. It’s gonna be a whopping 16 degrees 🥵 😫😫😫
Wasn’t it last time she went she said it was like 24 degrees… in winter 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
everyone brace yourselves for more memory making with KNOBBO and her fam, which we all know will consist of 3 million face boomerangs, boomerangs of chicken with his in latest holiday vest, boomerangs of glasses of wine, boomerangs of absolutely fecking anything irrelevant....,🥱..Mason on iPad in high chair, then in stroller because god forbid he has to walk, anywhere.....55 billion reminders to us poor sods who have to work for a living, that the weather is SO AMAZING....and lets not forget the fantastic free hotel entertainment which she doesn't actually watch because she's too busy on her phone making another pointless boomerang of any ole shite......

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve checked the weather guys. It’s gonna be a whopping 16 degrees 🥵 😫😫😫
Wasn’t it last time she went she said it was like 24 degrees… in winter 😭😭😭
Partner goes in February often. Says you need a thick coat on a night as it’s freezing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every time I catch up with this thread I find myself flabbergasted at how utterly disgusting chicken man is. Just how much gin is she drinking to put up with that puffing and heaving around her? He looks like he stinks. Don't start me on the flora tubs because I am also irrationally annoyed by those. And whilst I'm at it, Mase-postpartumwhatever-child was clearly the bookmark she put down to retain the relationship because she does not love that child. She's a disgrace. And those glasses are terrible. And she can stick her aff-links up her overly-fisted whatever.

*I feel better now, thanks*

• Haha
Reactions: 23
13 degrees and raining this week in Bennerz, better pop that fox tan back cos you ain’t gonna be needing it! 😂

Reactions: 10
13 degrees and raining this week in Bennerz, better pop that fox tan back cos you ain’t gonna be needing it! 😂
I just don't get it. It's surely no better than a week up north at this point? With added mobility scooters and a fry up that's served under a gazebo?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m done! The matching t shirts (not posting as kids faces and I can’t work out how to cover them) but I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.