Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waterfall2021

I was going to say I’d imagine she’s on benefits she shouldn’t be claiming. the ‘single parent’ ones I’d say! Because to get the max in benefits you have to work 16 hours a weeks.
It alllll adds up 🧐 😂

Don’t remember that social media is an illusion. She probably returns 90% of the clothes she buys and they seem to spend next to nothing on their kids. Apart from big reduced food shops, what does she actually buy? Don’t want to offend anyone but I’m guaranteeing she’s on all the benefits she can get and maybe some she’s not meant to have. She also buys her holidays during the sales and as early on as she can. I know she likes to think she’s a savvy saver but to me it’s obvious she spends a little but brags a lot about it all…

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Forgive me if this sounds insensitiive, not my intention at all. What happened to Ivy's birth mark (? strawberry mark) on her face? Did it fade or was it removed?

Janewall123

How does this not piss her followers off?!

And as for the unpacking, there was hardly anything and Chicken was home so it would have taken ten mins max.

I know it’s petty but is that miserable wrapping paper for the children’s gifts?! Bet it was 20p in the sale last year.
I get my wrapping paper in the sale the year before if I see it whilst out and about. Save every penny n all that. But I get like actual kids wrapping paper for my kids not generic boring paper like that 😂