Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Few questions from today’s car crash:
1. In that glossy box advert she looks like a benefit Queen from Jaywick. Grubby and is she still wearing yesterday’s make up?
2. Why is she bragging about JW having Amazon prime. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t got it (or at least access to it)
3. Why do we need to know who bought the spray paint?
4. why is JW always ‘bless him’ when he does something remotely husband-like?
5. What in gods name possessed her and BBH to buy those slippers?. They look like they’d catch fire if you walked quicker than 4kms an hour
6. Why is she such a cunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
There ya go, next project is already lined up.
What a way to live.
I can't think of anything worse than her life. She says Jason doesn't care and I think those are the truest words she has ever spoken.
You're so right, Beggy. He doesn't care, he lives his own life and he leaves you to do whatever you want whether that's painting a room or starving yourself.
All the pretence about this 'happy marriage' is absolute bullshit.
Apart from the Vegas holiday ( you've been once in 4 years) and getting pissed up you don't do anything together.
Instagram is all you have...A fake lifestyle for fake followers & fake friends on a fake app.
How desperately sad 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Her and her daughter putting brand new shoes on the table/worktop/island gives me a little anxiety, I’m stupidly superstitious! Anyone else?

Reactions: 44

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Ladies, I have a question...
How many of you take boomerangs of your drinks when you're out with your mates & post them on social media?

I bet the answer is none, because 1) You are all grown ups & 2) You aren't cunts 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Poor mac having to keep eliza safe in that place "oooo no be careful watch out for the pergola, parasol, giant plant, egg chair, lights, heater, garden furniture.... and nannies nipples"

• Haha
Reactions: 43

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Aww Beggy, have we hit a nerve or two?

For the record I have an amazing life thank you, as I'm sure the other ladies here do too.
I have a husband who loves me & loves spending time with me.
I have children that contact me every day, not just when I'm putting my hand in my pocket.
I have 2 grandchildren who adore me as much as I love and adore them, I see them too & don't address them or my children as 'company'.
I also have genuine friends who I have known since Primary school, we don't meet just to get pissed up or hook up to inflate our Instagram engagement.
Oh and I have a home that I am damn proud of, it's not cluttered with cheap shite nor has it been gifted to me.
My husband & I work hard for all that we have, it's a real shame you can't say the same.
So I'm sorry to have to piss in your brew, but I don't need to improve my life, you however do!!!
That is all hun 💁🏻‍♀️
Night ♡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Imagine waking at 5.30 just because it’s payday 😳 I’ve been awake since 4.30am after just 2.5 hours sleep. I’m struggling with anxiety and panic attacks at the moment and it’s causing insomnia. It’s also payday for me and I couldn’t give a flying F, I’d rather sleep and feel better. Grief is a shit thing to deal with.

Shut the fk up screaming Becky! Stop sharing things about trolls being arrested just to try and stop people here having an opinion on you. It’s an opinion, not trolling. Trolling would be inboxing you hurling abuse at you and threatening you, which no one is.

Have a lovely Friday ladies. You bunch of wankers 😂 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Poptart

VIP Member
"I love the homebase bulb when it's litten (!) up"

The only thing that will be "litten" up is the fucking kitchen when the wood behind the hob goes up in flames!

• Haha
Reactions: 37