Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I feel the whole house is just an obstacle course I have never seen so much clutter that doesn’t match in one room and now we are getting more decking in the garden

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say not so long ago that the decking is rotten- why wouldn’t she replace all when she’s “pushing everything out” 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A subtle brag is still a brag, “OBVIOUSLY we normally go to Vegas, which costs A LOT of money” 🖕🏻

No thought in any process, rushes to buy pergola, realises there’s no room so is pushing decking out further. If she has that much money why not just get a landscaper in to design her garden the way she wants?? Probably because she changes her mind so often!!

Reactions: 22
I just seen that too… that’s ok it’s not like flames spread or anything!!
This makes my head hurt 🤕
One day something will happen to her. Flames do spread in seconds. She has a lot of fire loving shite in her house it would be up in seconds!
But as long as her house is "insta perfect" who cares about safety! 🙄 As long as she gets validation from strangers that she needs like the air she breathes she is OK and will remain buzzing her tits off!
It is sad! It's even worse that Jaysun says nothing, mind you he's probably given up, that's why he cycles because he doesn't know what else to do without rocking in the corner because his wife is a maniac 😄

Reactions: 14
I've just watched the rest of her stories and.... MORE DECKING? 👀 We could have told you that area is tight for space, with everything shoved together, you idiot - it's like something from The Krypton Factor! 🙄😂

• Haha
I will never understand why she doesn’t sit down and properly think and plan out the things she does. Clearly money is not a problem so she could have an incredible house and garden, it makes absolutely no sense that everything still looks like something from the 90’s and everything gets changed every 2 months. Really bizarre.

Reactions: 21
This makes my head hurt 🤕
One day something will happen to her. Flames do spread in seconds. She has a lot of fire loving shite in her house it would be up in seconds!
But as long as her house is "insta perfect" who cares about safety! 🙄 As long as she gets validation from strangers that she needs like the air she breathes she is OK and will remain buzzing her tits off!
It is sad! It's even worse that Jaysun says nothing, mind you he's probably given up, that's why he cycles because he doesn't know what else to do without rocking in the corner because his wife is a maniac 😄
When I first started following her, her car radiator exploded and burnt all her arm. You’d think she’d be cautious about being around things that could catch fire.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
"I love the homebase bulb when it's litten (!) up"

The only thing that will be "litten" up is the bleeping kitchen when the wood behind the hob goes up in flames!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Good old Norm. She always has to name the workmen, it’s so obsessive 😉

Lets get all the house done. Ffs it’s done every year!

• Haha
The state of it, zoom in at the wall next to the EAT sign 🤯
She’s absolutely off her box this woman isn’t she! I used yo really like her then she just started to annoy me how many times can you paint over paint in one year and now wallpaper 🤮 and those wood panels she’s such a copy cat of lanni and also Copy’s Kate with the leopard print 🙊

Reactions: 6
A subtle brag is still a brag, “OBVIOUSLY we normally go to Vegas, which costs A LOT of money” 🖕🏻

No thought in any process, rushes to buy pergola, realises there’s no room so is pushing decking out further. If she has that much money why not just get a landscaper in to design her garden the way she wants?? Probably because she changes her mind so often!!
Yeah and she lies, they don’t go to Vegas every year, just once every few years. They never go anywhere or do anything, strange considering they obviously have a decent disposable income (that Beggy prefers to spend on material ‘stuff’). No weekends away or even day trips with Eliza to a farm or a play park etc (even though she says she can’t/won’t share anything on her it’s OBVIOUS these normal grandparent activities are non existent as she never has days off the gram and there’s been no unexplained absences), no little trips away, no city breaks. If there’s one thing I learned from my parents is that experiences are more valuable than material items.........they would spend on trips/days out/holidays over and above anything else (after bills were paid).

My guess is that they also aren’t paying into any kind of pension........beggy will get a shock if they’re not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She really has no common sense does she and gives the answer she only uses the front two ring . Really 🙈 words fail me . Such a basic thing .Beggy love you do realise fire spreads in seconds. Now I suppose all the sheep will follow this and do exactly the same thing . She is as useless and stupid as Hinch doing dangerous things .

Reactions: 14
poor Joe is now handing his notice in due to harassment from the straw haired wonky faced woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her clear out for the boot sale is like something you would see on one of those hoarders programmes 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Doubt there will be anything going to charity. Charity begins and ends at home for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg I can’t deal with all the crap in that shed 😲 … she is most definitely a hoarder

Reactions: 21
I am sorry but Becky has a problem....she has serious hoarding issues .....that shed has made me feel physically sick....the woman needs help. Why don't any of her family step in....I think she is very ill....from the excessive spending, to the changing of her home decor so often. Very ill lady who needs some therapy.

Omg I can’t deal with all the crap in that shed 😲 … she is most definitely a hoarder
Made me feel ill.

Reactions: 22
Yeah and she lies, they don’t go to Vegas every year, just once every few years. They never go anywhere or do anything, strange considering they obviously have a decent disposable income (that Beggy prefers to spend on material ‘stuff’). No weekends away or even day trips with Eliza to a farm or a play park etc (even though she says she can’t/won’t share anything on her it’s OBVIOUS these normal grandparent activities are non existent as she never has days off the gram and there’s been no unexplained absences), no little trips away, no city breaks. If there’s one thing I learned from my parents is that experiences are more valuable than material items.........they would spend on trips/days out/holidays over and above anything else (after bills were paid).

My guess is that they also aren’t paying into any kind of pension........beggy will get a shock if they’re not.
She could easily put a post saying - spending time with mac and Eliza etc catch you beauts in abit. She story’s and says when they’ve apparently come around so why not say if she’s having a day out? There’s more to the story with mac and Eliza etc than meets the eye. She doesn’t see that grandchild. She never buys anything for her when she does her daily ‘hauls’ when she’s nipped for
‘Food bits’ to b and m etc. She asks for recommendations for everything hoping for a freebie, yet didn’t ask about reccs for Xmas, birthday presents etc. Surely she’s had her first birthday by now? No mention of it from Becky if she has.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.