Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't understand when she said she made her own cuppa tea because Mr E in work. Then sounded breathless saying he had brought the clothes rail upstairs?

Reactions: 7
Filming Jason when you can see by his face and body language that he doesn't want to be filmed.
bleeping hell, put your phone away!!!!!

Reactions: 22
I guess it looked like the moment before he smashed the tv or chucking the monopoly board across the room kinda look
I mean he came home from work to see his house upside down while she’s screeching down the phone trying to explain her “ envision” to her bots followers, then he’s trying to enjoy his dinner in peace and there she is boomeranging her phone in his face!! I actually won’t blame him if he smashes her phone to pieces

Filming Jason when you can see by his face and body language that he doesn't want to be filmed.
bleeping hell, put your phone away!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How embarrassing putting those trainers up for sale!!!! Who is going to buy them!!!!! I don’t sell any of my stuff I just donate it all. People can buy clothes so cheap now that they aren’t going to want Brookes smelly trainers for a tenner 🙄
Donate them to someone in need ffs!

Reactions: 13
Isn’t Begzilla’s one and only cleaning hack that she recycles on her stories every six weeks or so making white trainers look ‘like new’?! Or am I mixing her up with another hun?

Can’t even be arsed with that but takes the effort to sell a dirty pair on Facebook!

Reactions: 12
Aww Beggy, have we hit a nerve or two?

For the record I have an amazing life thank you, as I'm sure the other ladies here do too.
I have a husband who loves me & loves spending time with me.
I have children that contact me every day, not just when I'm putting my hand in my pocket.
I have 2 grandchildren who adore me as much as I love and adore them, I see them too & don't address them or my children as 'company'.
I also have genuine friends who I have known since Primary school, we don't meet just to get pissed up or hook up to inflate our Instagram engagement.
Oh and I have a home that I am damn proud of, it's not cluttered with cheap shite nor has it been gifted to me.
My husband & I work hard for all that we have, it's a real shame you can't say the same.
So I'm sorry to have to piss in your brew, but I don't need to improve my life, you however do!!!
That is all hun 💁🏻‍♀️
Night ♡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42
omg if looks could kill from Jason on that boomerang.....he looks totally pissed off with her!!! Put your bleeping phone away he clearly doesn't like it!!!

Aww Beggy, have we hit a nerve or two?

For the record I have an amazing life thank you, as I'm sure the other ladies here do too.
I have a husband who loves me & loves spending time with me.
I have children that contact me every day, not just when I'm putting my hand in my pocket.
I have 2 grandchildren who adore me as much as I love and adore them, I see them too & don't address them or my children as 'company'.
I also have genuine friends who I have known since Primary school, we don't meet just to get pissed up or hook up to inflate our Instagram engagement.
Oh and I have a home that I am damn proud of, it's not cluttered with cheap shite nor has it been gifted to me.
My husband & I work hard for all that we have, it's a real shame you can't say the same.
So I'm sorry to have to piss in your brew, but I don't need to improve my life, you however do!!!
That is all hun 💁🏻‍♀️
Night ♡
here here well said ...I have a husband who spends lots of time with me, we go on spontanous nights and weekends away, i have a home i love with nice stuff that isn't cheap and tacky, my garden is full of real plants and flowers, I don't spend money to fill a void me and hubby share one wardrobe its all we need to be happy. You my love are bitterly unhappy and we are not jealous of you, we feel sorry for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh Becky hun!

You see I am passionate about my own life, don't insult those who critic you and assume we are sad idiots who sit on our phone all day.....pot kettle! Some of us work and I'm going full time soon (promotion 🥳🥳)

It's her who isn't living her best life Does she really believe livin la vida insta hun is the best life ever and working towards her goals I would love to know what goals she has, maybe she could do a story on them but that might mean some honesty and transparency and she's no good at that, she's just on a loop of saying so yeah!

Unlike her I am content with two pairs of jeans and a handful of tshirts etc! Because I learned a fair few years ago now material goods to not equate happiness, richness nor is it a show of wealth!

Why does she think she is better than everybody else because she gets gifted free tit (of which the company is expecting more from you than showing the product once and saying thank you!) and has a spare bedroom full of rubbish which is what it is! It's not decent clothing is it, it's like £2 tops and tshirts!

Jaysun didn't want to be filmed tonight yet you didn't think about spending time with your family, the gram came first!. Becky's whole life is all based around the gram, everything you do. That is a tit life hun, so how dare you post crappy quotes assuming that people who come here and talk about you are somewhat below you!

Rant over 😅🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn’t she say only a few weeks back that they are getting the artex covered over in the bedrooms.? If so why not wait to do the rails until that’s done as she will have the faff of emptying all that again when it’s done.? Saying that the ceiling will stay ‘pink’ and unpainted like the mushroom doors
She looks really unwell on the stories today too
Oh and that jumper she had on tonight is just hideous out of all them clothes is that the best she could muster, whatever happened to the ‘bold type’ outfits

Reactions: 9
Oh duck off with your quotes Beggy . No one is jealous of your circus of a life . Why does she keep thinking that everybody is ? Is she delusional ? She’s more jealous of the tattlers telling the truth about her pathetic sad life and it’s hit a raw nerve . She lives in a Wendy house piled high with tit , she’s got a prison for a back garden , she’s married to a man who suffers with Small Man Syndrome , she never sees her Grandkid and she works in a smelly old sweaty penny arcade because she’s lazy and don’t want a proper job . The list is endless . So yeah Beggy we are green with envy . Sad old hag 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Put your phone away Beggy!
View attachment 593562
She's so bleeping embarrassing! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I love taking photos, but my god, there's a time and a place - especially knowing how agressive Jaysun can be, I'd not want to piss him off! She's typical of one of those embarasing people who will take 1001 photos on a night out and tag you in them the next day, no asking, just because she wants to show off - stupid cow! 🙄

Reactions: 14
She really does seem to confuse quantity with quality where everything in life is concerned. Be it material things or people and relationships.
One day, her people won’t all be there, and that’s when she might realise.

Reactions: 14
I thought she'd be selling her tat, she can't even give some of her clothes away to the many charities and refuges out there who need our help now more than ever, I know my local charity shop is desperate for donations.
She really is a bleeping joke. I detest the woman!!

ETA ; Brooke is as greedy.
I do wish Beggy would proofread before posting

The next generation of greed and entitlement right there folks. They think this makes them look Kardashian level when in reality it's a car crash of morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Beggy as you read here…

STOP USING ‘OBVIOUSLY’ IN THE WRONG CONTEXT!!!!
obviously you’re annoying, obviously you are 62 not 42, obviously you have size 10 feet not 7, obviously you only give a tit about yourself and no one else.
That’s how you use the word ‘obviously’

Reactions: 19
Becky I can absolutely assure you you're one of the last people I'd be jealous of. I have a lovely life, besides the point Im not really a jealous person anyway. I'm pleased for people who have lovely things they have worked hard for, or to achieve. Life really isn't about rooms rammed full of cheap clothes and boot sale "bargains" Life is for doing fun things and making memories. Not trips to home bargains and B&M.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.