Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just catching up on todays bullshit, when she ordered those trainers a few weeks ago I'm pretty sure when she said they didn't fit that she'd got a size 7 and that's her "usual size" (pull the other one side show beggy) and in today's video it looks like she's squeezed her foot into them

Reactions: 11
I mean.... a screen shot of the message would have been better than you re writing it in ur own bloody weird language!! He defo didn’t call you babe 🤣🤣
He’ll probably fake his own death soon so he doesn’t have to do her stupid path 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What's the deal with that bloody path business and message? 👀 😂 I'm pretty sure he didn't call her babe, FFS! 😂 I'm just glad she's got to wait, serves her right! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just making enquiries See who cares. Jason is in the other room. .??? Why do we need to know old jase is hanging out in the other room .?? Soooooooooo. Why do we need to know f
This. Bit confused

Reactions: 7
What's the deal with that bloody path business and message? 👀 😂 I'm pretty sure he didn't call her babe, FFS! 😂 I'm just glad she's got to wait, serves her right! 😎
I think the message meant to say * be able * as opposed to babe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet she wrote that as a story rather than videoing herself because she can’t hide how annoyed she is he can’t start it tomorrow and she wants everything straight away. Being unable to hide her annoyance will not look good to her followers! She’s a selfish twit
No its because Jason Wiggins is home and she can't talk to strangers on her phone when hes around...she waited til he was asleep this afternoon and even then she whispered

Her last post on her grid ...... 4 comments!
I know has over100k followers something is amiss!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m so tired 💤 oh begs .but why are you. You have not exactly done anything other than drink This weekend.

Reactions: 11
the one thing that really grates me about her is when she says ‘now going to Morrison’s il see you in there’
What does she mean by this? Does she think that her followers are gonna run down there so they can see the famous beckyshitandtackyhome in her chav B for Bellend jumper and size 99 feet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So the hardworking Beggy old bag is doing 4 shifted this week and she’s gonna be busy ! Someone give that woman a Blue Peter badge for working so super extra hard and making a mockery of lockdown during a pandemic .
The old granny cannot just help herself spending can she ?
A new path , A new kitchen and her rails for her mobile tat hole . Oh the joys and I can’t wait to see how tit it all looks 🤣
naaaah.. giver her a Ru Peter badge instead cause she looks like a bleeping drag queen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
the one thing that really grates me about her is when she says ‘now going to Morrison’s il see you in there’
What does she mean by this? Does she think that her followers are gonna run down there so they can see the famous beckyshitandtackyhome in her chav B for Bellend jumper and size 99 feet?
She means she is going to film herself in the shop to show her followers what's in there 🙄 who does she think is interested? If I wanted to know what's in Home Bargains etc I'd go to my local one 🤣

Reactions: 5
Morning beauts it’s me, coming live from my troll cave. Realised the thread slipped to page 2 and can’t have that. Obviously I’m off to work now obviously. My husbands in the other room. My garden path man can’t come so I’ve ordered some trainers obviously. Off to work now, see you there *shouts, sniffs and flicks hair*

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on yesterday’s stories from the dour faced old bag . So her path mans not gonna be doing her job . Says it all really the poor bloke don’t want to see her gurning rubber faced carcus stood over him screeching wearing her flip flops and holding her famous roast potatoes . Good call path man you are a bleeping legend 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has turned off comments on her latest grid post....so it doesn't show how embarrassing the lack of comments are for someone with 109k followers...hi becky you been reading here?

Reactions: 31
Also, has she done something so it doesn’t show how many likes she has on photos?

Reactions: 5
Also, has she done something so it doesn’t show how many likes she has on photos?
Instagram give you the option now to turn off your number of likes.

Though I wonder if that will affect companies using influencers? They might have thousands of followers but are likes not important too to show it's being seen?

And the title of this thread still makes me laugh 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.