Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly ... and after I commented only yesterday that she had no friends to go out with 🤷
Neverseen them before 🤔
They didn't Exactly look happy to be with her anyway and I just kept thinking of Benidorm with the other couple ....
Wondering if there's a website called #findmeafriend
If there was a website you could guarantee she’d be doing a swipe up!!!!!
Clearly a case of her needing to come across like she’s doing something fun as Dawnie is off on a weekend away with her ‘real’ friends!
So so soooooooooooo sad😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
I take it Fag Ash Lil was out last night. Ewww.

’On the piss’ how old is she?

• Haha
What an absolute embarrassment she is, wanking off that vodka bottle tops the lot. You're in your 40's you old hag, going out getting pissed and showing off about it is something for the younger generation, who in their right mind does what she does and documents it for the gram.
Absolutely shocking, embarrassing, childish behaviour

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What an absolute vile hideous old bag . Talk about grab a granny night while she’s out in the town . She’s the sort of bleep to be lairy and get a slap of someone cause she can’t hold her booze .
As for wanking a vodka bottle off on Instagram just shows you what a desperate old witch she is and has got no shame . She’s as rough as a badgers hole and needs to get a life 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really can’t believe how bad her face is after that Botox! She’s turned into the the joker, her smile is just really really weird!!!
Suns out.......It’s the start of corned beef skin season! ☀🤮☀🤮☀

• Haha
Who are these new friends?? Did they meet for the first time yesterday when they needed change for the arcade and Beggy invited herself round to wank their vodka bottle🤮
The older man & lady are the father & stepmother of the younger lady. Assume Beggy knows her from school days I think they are the same age 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What makes me laugh about this old hag is that she’s obviously lived such a sheltered life that she’s amazed by the most normal things 😂The ‘Penthouse’ flat shes referring to is in one of the cheapest and roughest areas in Ipswich and is an absolute dump yet she’s going on about it like it’s Buckingham Palace for the sake of making her look like something she’s not for strangers on the gram 😂 Imagine that being your Mum. Poor Brookie

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok.... so thanks for the lowdown on Isaacs (spelt correctly FYI) what exactly were you expecting? This is how things are at the moment. Why would you be wandering table to table? When u book it’s all explained. I’ve been to Isaacs 3 times since re opening and it’s been perfect. All night time too. The app is so easy to use and the service brilliant. You Queing yes but only so they can get everyone checked in etc..... I don’t get her problem! This is the times at the moment and everyone is doing their bit to make things work. What exactly WAS she expecting it to be like? It is what it is. From mine and many friends experiences with Isaacs over the last month, we have ZERO complaints. The staff are working hard and doing their best. She’s really pissed me off with her ‘review’ what was she thinking it would be like?! Also I actually like not having to que for half an hour at the bar ti get drinks like the old days..... but hey, nothing is good enough for queen baggy!

Reactions: 26
It’s nice to have some people on here that give a genuine review of the place she went to also the low down on the so called penthouse! She thinks she is IT. Swipe ups all bloody day, Soul Candles offer, why doesn’t she just duck off!

Reactions: 22
Her review 🙄 no its not perfect climate for your type right now Becky! Why can't you sit sit down and be on the piss? Do you need to stand up? 😂 mind you after a fair few beverages you i bet can't see the app!

Oh and I loved the "so we went back to their fla....penthouse" it's clearly a flat Becky! The locals have spoken 🤪

All because they don't want to follow covid rules! 🙄 I feel covid has changed society indefinitely and given us new ways of doing things and some things have been improved. I love going out and sitting at my table ordering off my phone. Hate standing at the bar!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A night full of boomerangs and all for the gram. Agree with previous posts, she’s acting like a 20 year old. I think she needs to tone down the hair it’s way too blonde for her, washes her out.

Also I will never ever buy one of those Soul Candles now she’s tarnished them.

That living room photo with the doors open is a mess! Way too much clutter.

Reactions: 18
The shed is like an obstacle course to get to the garden, coffee table, armchair, 2 foot stools, vile plastic plant and all are too big for that room 🙄

Reactions: 15
Tbf, she’s probably done Isaacs a massive favour by posting that review if it means that people like her, and people who pay attention to her, don’t go.

Everything she posted demonstrates that they’re operating in accordance with the regulations and taking things seriously. Of course that’s important ethically, but even if they thought it was OTT they have to do things by the book for the sake of their business, after everything the hospitality business has been through they cannot risk losing more money by being shut down because customers like Beggy don’t like it.

I’m baffled by what she was expecting. The rules are clear and we are still dealing with a pandemic. At this stage I honestly think she’s wilfully ignorant rather than just thick as pig tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tbf, she’s probably done Isaacs a massive favour by posting that review if it means that people like her, and people who pay attention to her, don’t go.

Everything she posted demonstrates that they’re operating in accordance with the regulations and taking things seriously. Of course that’s important ethically, but even if they thought it was OTT they have to do things by the book for the sake of their business, after everything the hospitality business has been through they cannot risk losing more money by being shut down because customers like Beggy don’t like it.

I’m baffled by what she was expecting. The rules are clear and we are still dealing with a pandemic. At this stage I honestly think she’s wilfully ignorant rather than just thick as pig tit.
Exactly, does she think it’s just Isaac’s operating like this? what does she expect?. She really pissed me off with those stories, coming across very entitled. I can imagine her sitting at the table having a rant about it 😑

Reactions: 14
Moaning cos the bar following the covid rules to keep everyone safe ruined her night on "the piss" It's good for the bar that they don't have to deal with this common chav again at least. What did she honestly expect?! Still, at least going back the "penthouse" ment she could sit and wank the bottles of vodka till her heart was content.

Reactions: 17
Beggy 'obviously' likes to mingle in a pub, more than likely to gain attention from men & to show off like she usually does.
She doesn't like abiding by or adhering to any rules does she?
It's all tit & she won't do it again because Beggy can't do as she wants, the entitled witch that she is.
I've not been out 'on a piss up' since Covid began & do you know what? I couldn't give a tit. I'd much rather sit in a nice restaurant and eat good food, chat and enjoy my friends company, piss ups can wait, they aren't the be all & end all.

A bank holiday weekend & she was out last night, having friends round tonight with zero mention of seeing her granddaughter, she doesn't deserve the title of Grandmother that one!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine tagging yourself somewhere cos you think your an Insta Hun but you spell it wrong every time 🤣
I’m sure the bar will be thrilled she’s not going back even if she does think she’s majorly slagged them off with her crappy review of how tit it was to have to sit down the whole time, order drinks on an app and have to wait for the bar staff to bring them to you. This is 2021 Beggy and all these bars have had to pay a fortune to be able to reopen safely from Covid lockdowns.
But you being such a self entitled prick wouldn’t understand that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.