Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
“Do you have to remove the light switches or do the covers just clip over the top?”
“Yes”
For more enlightening diy information following Beggy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Gagajun

Soooo Homebase unit is £80 and the B&Q is “slightly” cheaper £45, the Homebase unit got 4 rails whereas the B&Q got one rail so she bought 2 .. Martin Lewis is weeping in the corner 😅😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
DEAD at her reading off a script about staying safe with the child lock on some laundry tabs when she’s living in the biggest fire risk this side of the Hindenburg :ROFLMAO:

DEAD at the zombie delivery of that script and that reel in general :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Say what you like about the old trout but she’s really been bringing the car crash content lately!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

CrosserLove

I thought she'd be selling her tat, she can't even give some of her clothes away to the many charities and refuges out there who need our help now more than ever, I know my local charity shop is desperate for donations.
She really is a fucking joke. I detest the woman!!

ETA ; Brooke is as greedy.
I do wish Beggy would proofread before posting
Omfg those trainers are disgusting - I’d be embarrassed to sell them

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
No stories of her saying "Hope. You. Are. All. Ok. And. I. Hope. You. Slept. Ok?" today!
How can I face the rest of my day not hearing how she is going to work today, but how she has tomorrow off, but back Saturday 🤷🏻‍♀️
What are Jason & Brookeblessher doing?
Why isn't she informing us that she has to get ready and sorted & that she'll see us beauts in a bit?
Why?

My day is ruined 😕
Thanks Beggy!

• Haha

Teresa1974

New thread title......Beggys hoping to get the sack....so she can paint the rest of her house black😂😂😂

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
The reason you've stopped doing competitions isn't because people were getting scammed saying they'd won, it was you scamming your followers and picking your friends as the winners instead of using a generator. Even when you did use the generator you gave the wrong prize to the winner

Reactions: 32

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
poor Joe is now handing his notice in due to harassment from the straw haired wonky faced woman 😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So they aren't having a holiday this year, but Jason is away on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would be heartbroken if my husband and I decided we weren't going on holiday together, but he was going away on his own.
He has a week off work and instead of spending that time with his wife going somewhere new, exploring a new city or whatever, he goes off with his pals and she is on her own with only her phone for company.
It definitely speaks volumes about their relationship, they should be having the time of their lives now their children have grown up, yet instead they seem to live separate lives.
They have the strangest marriage I've ever come across, what is the point?!!

The Dowager

Chatty Member
Tbf, she’s probably done Isaacs a massive favour by posting that review if it means that people like her, and people who pay attention to her, don’t go.

Everything she posted demonstrates that they’re operating in accordance with the regulations and taking things seriously. Of course that’s important ethically, but even if they thought it was OTT they have to do things by the book for the sake of their business, after everything the hospitality business has been through they cannot risk losing more money by being shut down because customers like Beggy don’t like it.

I’m baffled by what she was expecting. The rules are clear and we are still dealing with a pandemic. At this stage I honestly think she’s wilfully ignorant rather than just thick as pig shit.

• Heart