Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that looks awful!! Why has she only done part of the walls?? It looks incomplete. Having that kind of thing on the wall ain’t my taste at all! And I don’t know which splash back was worse! Surely any cooking splashes will stain that wood. Of course she is ‘so chuffed’ - for now!! She will soon be sick of it. The woman is a joke

Reactions: 22
3 panels @ £130 a pop did she say?
Paint, new kettle, toaster, bread bin, storage jars, new wall unit, new clock as well as a new rug, picture etc that she's waiting for so another what £700 spunked on a project that wasn't even needed.
Why? It won't make her happy, it'll be on to the next project in a couple of weeks, then the next & then the next right up until the day she dies.
Such a sad way to live, I love my home & I like it looking nice, but I do jobs when they need doing, not just for the sake of it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does the panelling look unfinished? There's more at one side than the other, it looks ridiculous! I actually think it would have looked ok if she'd panelled the whole wall with the black showing through, but done it properly & not on the cheap. That will be changed in a few months, she's a crackpot!

Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion
I paint kitchen black, in a few months I paint it back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Omg that looks awful!! Why has she only done part of the walls?? It looks incomplete. Having that kind of thing on the wall ain’t my taste at all! And I don’t know which splash back was worse! Surely any cooking splashes will stain that wood. Of course she is ‘so chuffed’ - for now!! She will soon be sick of it. The woman is a joke
Exactly what I was thinking! Any splashes of oil or even water over time will stain the wood. She needs to seal it or put glass in front. Hope it's heat / fire proof 😨
The two panels in the kitchen next to each other seem to have a mismatched colour too.

Reactions: 12
Good job she doesn’t cook isn’t it! Not much fire risk on a packet cheesecake 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
3 panels @ £130 a pop did she say?
Paint, new kettle, toaster, bread bin, storage jars, new wall unit, new clock as well as a new rug, picture etc that she's waiting for so another what £700 spunked on a project that wasn't even needed.
Why? It won't make her happy, it'll be on to the next project in a couple of weeks, then the next & then the next right up until the day she dies.
Such a sad way to live, I love my home & I like it looking nice, but I do jobs when they need doing, not just for the sake of it!!!
Yes!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

But as predicted she saw it on somebody else's account and couldn't handle the fomo! I've looked at the account she got the "inspiration" from and the house is miles away from Beggys ever looking like that! 😆 so nice try Begs!

She does it for the 5 minute high it gives her she will be buzzing her tits off tonight due to this then the come down will happen because underneath is all she is not happy!
She preaches to her followers about the gram not being all it seems and not to basically fall for it or get down about it...what she doing? Practice what you preach Begs! £700 would have gone nicely into your holiday fund or on a family treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.