Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just now realising you get what you pay for, well done but it’s not gonna stop her still buying cheap crappy stuff, also does it bug anyone else when she says “it comes up” blah blah blah for things, just say they’re too small I’m gonna order the next size, it absolutely infuriates me to the point I want to shake her 🤬🤡🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep.....me too.......NO new footwear in a work top/table!!

Why does she keep going on about Jason ordering the paint from Amazin?? Why is it such a big deal??
It sounds like he doesn't let her access the account. My husband set up an Amazon prime account but if I want to order something I just log in and get it 🤷

Reactions: 14
It sounds like he doesn't let her access the account. My husband set up an Amazon prime account but if I want to order something I just log in and get it 🤷
My son has Prime so if I want anything I ask him to order it for me. If me or my husband had it, we would both know the log in details and both use it. They are SO ODD

ETA he probably took the £4 off her too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I use my mums prime she just linked me into her account or whatever you do! Weird how she’s going on about it! Does Jaysun want a gold star or something for ordering it for her?!
Also her pretending the sizes of those slippers are small 😂😂 just admit it beggy you’re nowhere near a size 7! More like a 9 at least!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My son has Prime so if I want anything I ask him to order it for me. If me or my husband had it, we would both know the log in details and both use it. They are SO ODD

ETA he probably took the £4 off her too 😂
I know I have my husbands log in for OUR Amazon Prime....what a weird marriage they have!!! I bet they have seperate bank accounts as well!! thats not a marriage at all I see no love at all!!

Reactions: 12
I think she’s just chuffed Jaysun did something for her so she’s bragging about it to prove they have a good marriage.

Where has she been? Everyone knows about Prime and free delivery. She lives in her own world this one 😂

Jesus, that is not a good ad for Glossybox. Ffs woman, get dressed, have a wash at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she’s just chuffed Jaysun did something for her so she’s bragging about it to prove they have a good marriage.

Jesus, that is not a good ad for Glossybox. Ffs woman, get dressed, have a wash at least.
Exactly. It's a sad state of affairs when your husband buying you a can of spray paint is a loving gesture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Few questions from today’s car crash:
1. In that glossy box advert she looks like a benefit Queen from Jaywick. Grubby and is she still wearing yesterday’s make up?
2. Why is she bragging about JW having Amazon prime. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t got it (or at least access to it)
3. Why do we need to know who bought the spray paint?
4. why is JW always ‘bless him’ when he does something remotely husband-like?
5. What in gods name possessed her and BBH to buy those slippers?. They look like they’d catch fire if you walked quicker than 4kms an hour
6. Why is she such a bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
1. In that glossy box advert she looks like a benefit Queen from Jaywick. Grubby and is she still wearing yesterday’s make up?
2. Why is she bragging about JW having Amazon prime. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t got it (or at least access to it)
5. What in gods name possessed her and BBH to buy those slippers?. They look like they’d catch fire if you walked quicker than 4kms an hour
Benefit Queen from Jaywick 😂😂😂 I loved that series 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know about anyone else but if I’ve had a night ‘on the piss’ as Beggy would so gracefully call it, the next day the first thing I do is have a full body scrub and wash my hair and throw last nights clothes in the wash! She’s done none of that and it’s knocking me sick 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The “Jaysun has prime” thing has tickled me. My husband has prime and it’s linked to my account so I can get next day delivery too.

He clearly doesn’t trust her with next day delivery 😂 can’t blame him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just when I thought she couldn’t buy any more tacky items she excels her self with those “slippers” they are horrendous! I’m sure glossy box are delighted with that outstanding review of this months box 🙄 those items will all get put in one of the grey boxes in the shoe room and be forgotten about!

• Haha
8- why her boobs always looking like resting on her dressing table?
9- why her mouth is odd shaped now?
10- why her eyes look so puffy?
11- why does she look so scruffy when promoting a product?
12- why did she start blowing kisses to strangers?

SO many whys but only one answer : SHE’S a grade A vile dirty stupid old bleep .. So yeah!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her face looks like she has had a stroke, it’s awfull what she is doing to her self. She has never been beautiful none of us are, but ffs she used to look so nice even with her crooked teeth……… She is ruining herself and for what strangers to follow her. I do t get it I really don’t.

Reactions: 21
You’d think with her mum having skin cancer she’d look after her skin a lot more.
Im older than her and not a single ‘age spot’. These beauty experts just see cash signs when they see her. Anyone that really cares would tell her to stay inside and look after her skin. Or start from inside and get help for her mental health.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.