Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No reply, just blocked. Comment on her latest clothing haul also deleted.....all I asked was that people consider donating unwanted clothing/shoes to a clothing bank. Obviously I was way outta line?!? Obviously happier to just be a greedy beggar. Truth hurts Beggy? Not allowed my opinion? hole.
Vile, dispicable, greedy, grabby witch.

Reactions: 10
Unfollowed the old bag about a year ago as her content was full of tit and still is . I just stalk for pure entertainment and cheering up as it’s like watching the Adams Family from Felixstowe 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t follow her either, just what does she look like in that last story, why come on stories to “thousands” of strangers when you’ve just had a shower, I seriously wouldn’t even answer the door like that

Reactions: 7
How many dressing gowns does one woman need? She has even had Jaysuns on before.

She is a dirty, greedy woman...yes you are Beggy ✋ hi

Reactions: 9
Imagine waking at 5.30 just because it’s payday 😳 I’ve been awake since 4.30am after just 2.5 hours sleep. I’m struggling with anxiety and panic attacks at the moment and it’s causing insomnia. It’s also payday for me and I couldn’t give a flying F, I’d rather sleep and feel better. Grief is a tit thing to deal with.

Shut the fk up screaming Becky! Stop sharing things about trolls being arrested just to try and stop people here having an opinion on you. It’s an opinion, not trolling. Trolling would be inboxing you hurling abuse at you and threatening you, which no one is.

Have a lovely Friday ladies. You bunch of wankers 😂 😘
Custard head pinkpeony shared same clip the other day. If you watch the clip in it's entirety its about horrific racial repeated personal message abuse at it's worst, it's not calling out people who prostitute their entire home and family on the world wide web!

Clip is totally out of context to what happens on here.

If these instagrammers had another brain it would be lonely. Utter dunderheads!

Matthew Perry reminded me of Beggy when I watched the Friends Reunion last night. Both with weird looking teeth and top lip!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can I ask do you all follow her??
If so unfollow her! She doesn’t deserve followers! So yea! U can still see her tit story’s
Unfollowed her ages ago, bring back the fake evans family it was the best account on Instagram

Reactions: 14
Just a rhetorical question ... why do all the so called insta influencers think it’s big to go to McDonald’s

• Haha
Beggy you don’t look like you’ve just come back from Barbados.. you look like a dirty skank who hasn’t washed for a fortnight. I’m guessing those bedsheets covered in fake tan aren’t going in the wash today either 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.