Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve all said it but she really is the gift that keeps on giving! She said she doesn’t like anything too tight that’s why the items are M-L but some of the joggers she bought in the past look skin tight??

Reactions: 8
I missed where the thread title came from, can someone explain what the heck she was on about?

Reactions: 8
OMG that brown tracksuit she looks like a giant turd!!!!!!! Brooke looks great in them...but Becky you're 42 trying to be young and it doesn't work, you look ridiculous!! please stop trying to be the same age as your daughter you look a tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the duck do the pair of them look like tonight on the top of the stairs classy birds . Begstar looks like a giant tit and Brooke bless her looks uncomfortable performing like a seal at the circus for her old hag of a mother’s financial gain .
duck off back to work Beggy or get a hobby 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nah the tracksuit looks tit on both of them to be honest because its just horrible.

Reactions: 19
[

Still not a clue what she was trying to say. Instagram captions for Becky is hilarious, on a par with when you put audio description on C4's Naked Attraction 👀
[/QUOTE]
I’m in hospital again so I’m catching up while it’s quiet lol
That is toooo funny!!

Reactions: 6
I missed where the thread title came from, can someone explain what the heck she was on about?
I didn't actually see it myself but it was the subtitles mishearing her… would love to know what she actually said though!
She was on about it being a nice day one minute and you get your shorts out or something...but because she speaks so fast, the captions said "danny thing woo hoo flip" 🤣 I'm laughing right now thinking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why would she even consider ordering a large?? She is in no way a large 🙄

Reactions: 9
What has happened to her top lip its disappeared!!!!
I asked in the last thread as hadn’t seen her for a while and then couldn’t put my finger on why her mouth looked weird!! Botox to stop her gums showing when she smiles. Which looked better than the way she looks now. She looks so weird!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.