Beckyhomesweethome #51 Danny thing woo hoo flip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's taken the wheels off the trolley and made into a shelf as it wasn't big enough for her now I'm no genius but surely it's still the same size!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she wearing yesterday’s clothes to spray paint?! What a grubby cow!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wish she would do things properly that this morning was not rubbed down to get a surface that the spray paint will actually stick to. That will soon scratch off. What a bodge from start to finish . It’s not rocket science beggy. It doesn’t take long to prepare the surface properly. Please no one follow what she does . Why hurry a job your at it before 9am Wash get dressed first . Eat your breakfast It’s all hurry hurry hurry . What for to try and impress a load of strangers and bots . You certainly don’t impress me .

Reactions: 15
She looks rough as tit this morning.... not that she normally looks good but I think she looks a bit dirty .... ps beggy all that drink is really taking a toll on your face 👍

Reactions: 11
When those slippers popped up in the story because they were being jiggled around I honestly thought she was going to spray paint them for a moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus she loves herself!! I’m shocked at the grubbiness of her, surely she’d look better without that god awful filter🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️....or maybe not 😂
Surely that’s hair extensions at the front (I’ve never had them personally ) , but it looks horrific 😬
5C4C9FE5-5D9F-43FA-85A3-D9953C060BF1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't know if it's the filter but if she hadn't said she had Botox I would never have realised. I can't see any difference, it's not a good advert for it that's for sure! I guess the fact she still uses a filter means she can't see the difference either 😂

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe the state of her doing that glossy box ad! She’s being paid to do that and she’s in her dressing gown and her hairs not even brushed!

Reactions: 24
Her and her daughter putting brand new shoes on the table/worktop/island gives me a little anxiety, I’m stupidly superstitious! Anyone else?

Reactions: 44
Jesus she loves herself!! I’m shocked at the grubbiness of her, surely she’d look better without that god awful filter🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️....or maybe not 😂
Surely that’s hair extensions at the front (I’ve never had them personally ) , but it looks horrific 😬View attachment 606748
Old rats tails 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't know if it's the filter but if she hadn't said she had Botox I would never have realised. I can't see any difference, it's not a good advert for it that's for sure! I guess the fact she still uses a filter means she can't see the difference either 😂
That filter she uses is tit, if she insists on using one then choice more wisely

Reactions: 8
Why does she call it Jason's 'Prime' - We have Amazon Prime, it's not mine or my husbands, it's 'our' account.
Such a weird thing to keep saying when you're married and live in the same house together.

Was the kiss for our benefit, Beggy? We see you ya scraggy, scruffy mare!! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she call it Jason's 'Prime' - We have Amazon Prime, it's not mine or my husbands it's 'our' account.
Such a weird thing to keep saying when you're married and live in the same house together.

Christ - terrifying screenshots these days!

• Haha
Why does she call it Jason's 'Prime' - We have Amazon Prime, it's not mine or my husbands it's 'our' account.

Erm......where’s her top lip🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she call it Jason's 'Prime' - We have Amazon Prime, it's not mine or my husbands, it's 'our' account.

OMG look at the state of it, she would scare a police horse what a scrag end 🤢

• Haha
Her and her daughter putting brand new shoes on the table/worktop/island gives me a little anxiety, I’m stupidly superstitious! Anyone else?
Yep.....me too.......NO new footwear in a work top/table!!

Why does she keep going on about Jason ordering the paint from Amazin?? Why is it such a big deal??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.