Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
She has her electric blanket on most of the time a she doesn’t have the menopause 😂 I struggle to sleep with my window open, a fan and a 4 tog duvet and I live in the north of Scotland 🤣
Yep.
I’m going through it too. It’s driving my husband batty because I’m now thinking about buying a pets cool mat to go under the sheet my side of the bed since I’m constantly SO HOT no matter what time of the year it is.

Reactions: 2

anonemma

Ok so I’ve just been reading back through , she pays no tax yet was paid furlough all the way through lockdown?
You don’t need to have paid tax to get furlough. It’s as long as you were paid wages in certain months then you qualified for 80% of your wage. I only work part time and that’s how it worked for me.

Reactions: 2

Mrsmopp

So it’s so hard to pain over black with..... black?! I don’t get it!’

also update on my friend - she emailed the arcades and has had a response saying it will be dealt with!!!!! She’s gonna chase it up and ask what’s been done. So baggy is gonna get a telling off!
What happened?

Reactions: 1

Snooper82

Don’t mean to derail but there’s one particular woman who’s kept the birth of her baby a secret. People have followed her all the way through her pregnancy offering advice and what not she had the baby last weekend and hasn’t told anyone what she’s had just posted a foot or a hand and I’m like ffs who do you think you are just fucking tell us what you’ve had 🙄

Sorry back to beggy lol
Is this a smaller account? If so and it’s same one, I thought exactly the same